Trigon VS Chthon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7658/349888-139466-trigon_super.jpg

VS

http://www.transbuddha.com/images/uploads/2009/02/mighty-avengers-22.jpg

Warlord
Trigon has 4 eyes...he wins

golem370
Chthon imo

SamZED
Currently Trigon is MANY times weaker than he used to be. But he said that even in current state he's powerful enough to destroy every hero on earth, earth itself and the entire universe. So I vote - Trigon.

Prep-Man
Trigon.

Galan007
Originally posted by SamZED
Currently Trigon is MANY times weaker than he used to be. But he said that even in current state he's powerful enough to destroy every hero on earth, earth itself and the entire universe. So I vote - Trigon. well, he did kill every hero on an alternate earth recently - so that much at least is fact.

CortSether
At full power, Trigon wins I think, but not without a tough fight. Chthon is probably the most knowledgeable dark magic user.

stormultt
chthon rapes trigon

Prep-Man
Originally posted by stormultt
chthon rapes trigon

What's this about rape?

SamZED
Originally posted by Galan007
well, he did kill every hero on an alternate earth recently - so that much at least is fact. He did? When did it happen? i missed it.

Galan007
the most recent issue of "booster gold".

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CortSether
Chthon is probably the most knowledgeable dark magic user.

He invented Chaos Magic didn't he?

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He invented Chaos Magic didn't he?

Chthon catalogued the evil spells of the demonic Elder Gods of Earth in the Darkhold. He is the original author of the Darkhold, an indestructible collection of evil mystical knowledge and spells that he intended to serve as the medium through which he could return to Earth. The Darkhold can apparently change its form, since Chthon created it millions of years before the rise of humanity, to whom it appeared as a set of scrolls with human writing upon them. Most people who use the Darkhold's spells fall under Chthon's mental control as a result.

Dormammu frequently gets magical spells from Chthon, as well as many other dark magic users.

bbrem123
Chthon stomps...doesnt wanda have a small portion of his power...and look what she did

Kris Blaze
well, he did kill every hero on an alternate earth recently - so that much at least is fact.

Well, so did Hyperion.

occultdestroyer
bumo

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, so did Hyperion. okay...? confused

Kris Blaze
okay...? confused

Which means that it's not really that impressive.

Galan007
so because a marvel's character's feat wasn't very impressive, it means that a DC character's feat wasn't impressive?

Warlord
Why beating every marvel hero on earth including some top guns isn't impressive?

Mike616
Originally posted by Warlord
Why beating every marvel hero on earth including some top guns isn't impressive?

because juggernaut lost to skaar

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mike616
because juggernaut lost to skaar
laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by Mike616
because juggernaut lost to skaar lol after I read your post I had to doublecheck if im in the right thread.big grin

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.