tyrant v silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Hi guys i wanna know who you think would come out on top in this fight, they say that tyrant is galactus strongest herald and that he has even been able to stand his ground to an extent against his creator,but we all know silver surfer was given more power by daddy so both have cosmic powers but i am going to go with silver surfer.

guy222
tyrant

zinaldo
Reall how so, so why do people seem to praise surfer as if he is unbeatable somewhat, to me i remember tyrant being able to go toe to toe with thanos of all people and we all know thanos smashes silver everytime they meet.

guy222
Tyrant is too powerful for Norrin

zinaldo
Please just how powerful is he that tyrant i know i could go and check on the wikipedia but please tell of feats he has achieved or people he has defeated thanks.

will you put him ahead of dark phoenix and gladiator.

guy222
Tyrant destroys Kallark

zinaldo
How can you say that he destroys him as we all know if glad thinks tyrant can't hurt him he might even beat him.

galactusischere
Originally posted by zinaldo
How can you say that he destroys him as we all know if glad thinks tyrant can't hurt him he might even beat him.

Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator

and

Tyrant is somewhat equal to DP imo

zinaldo
You mean dark phoenix, get out of here even people like galactus couldn't beat whereas galac doesn't have any problem to beat tyrant.

The phoenix is entity,i don't think anyone has ever referred to tyrant that way and when has he ever devoured a star or planet like dark phoenix did.

galactusischere
people like galactus couldn't beat whereas galac doesn't have any problem to beat tyrant.

most people don't agree with this.
Phoenix has absolutely no impressive feats.
and galactus has alot of low showings.
but during the Black Celestial Arc Galactus was destroying the whole marvel Omniverse
he literally ATE a celestial...
and has the UN..

anyways there were 4 encounters(galactus and phoenix)that I can recall.(won't be in order)

1st..
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9125/g1bq1.jpg

2nd..
one was a starving galactus and rachel summers which the phoenix won.
in another one of their encounters phoenix willingly gave up to galactus...

third..
1)http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2812/f2ie5.jpg
2)http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4233/g3ct8.jpg

4th..
Phoenix ran away when she tried to talk Galactus out of eating a planet..
Galactus dind't listen and told phoenix to flee while she still could.

Upgraded surfer would be a better match for DP IMO
if u want high-end cosmics/abstracts....
Abraxas is the most powerful(not countin the LT)

galactusischere
post deleted

Bouboumaster
A depowered Tyrant owned Beta Ray Bill, Jack Of Heart, Gladiator and Silver Surfer, at the same time.

If you use a full powered Tyrant, he hold his own against Galactus himself.

Either way, Silver Surfer get boned.

mummy_guy
dude.....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48872/901891-746918_bpss_super_super.jpg

Xplosive
Please just how powerful is he that tyrant i know i could go and check on the wikipedia but please tell of feats he has achieved or people he has defeated thanks.

will you put him ahead of dark phoenix and gladiator.

De-powered Tyrant owned six powerful beings and those were Morg, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Ganymede and Silver Surfer at the same time.

And DP owns Galactus.

Xplosive
Originally posted by galactusischere
most people don't agree with this.
Phoenix has absolutely no impressive feats.
and galactus has alot of low showings.
but during the Black Celestial Arc Galactus was destroying the whole marvel Omniverse
he literally ATE a celestial...
and has the UN..

He didn't even finish with one universe.

1st..
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9125/g1bq1.jpg

Alternate universe and this the beginning of the fight.

2nd..
one was a starving galactus and rachel summers which the phoenix won.
in another one of their encounters phoenix willingly gave up to galactus...

Phoenix owned him without effort.

third..
1)http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2812/f2ie5.jpg
2)http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4233/g3ct8.jpg

The continuation of the that in alternate universe, it's not a separated fight. Anyway, DP destroyed that universe.

4th..
Phoenix ran away when she tried to talk Galactus out of eating a planet..
Galactus dind't listen and told phoenix to flee while she still could.

Galactus also didn't listen in his fight with Rachel and we know what happened then. He was lucky here.

Upgraded surfer would be a better match for DP IMO
if u want high-end cosmics/abstracts....
Abraxas is the most powerful(not countin the LT)

No Surfer would be a close match for DP.
And Abraxas is not most powerful amongst cosmic powers, not at all.

mummy_guy
ye but .....

Xplosive
Originally posted by mummy_guy
ye but .....

Sad. These are the feats I don't take seriously, even if considered canon.

mummy_guy
so you dont believe black panther can rip his arm off? black panther is a very skilled fighter he know pressure points and weak spots

Xplosive
Originally posted by mummy_guy
so you dont believe black panther can rip his arm off? black panther is a very skilled fighter he know pressure points and weak spots

No.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Xplosive
No.

yes

Warlord
rock

Lord Feron
Reall how so, so why do people seem to praise surfer as if he is unbeatable somewhat, to me i remember tyrant being able to go toe to toe with thanos of all people and we all know thanos smashes silver everytime they meet.

he aint unbeatable, but IMO he is as high of a herald as you can get without getting to Trans level.

Tyrant is full powered (not when he fought the combined might of morg, glads, SS, Jack of hearts and Ganymade (sory for spelling). He simultaneously whooped everyone's ass.

Im a big Gladiator fan but by no means would he beat a DP tyrant. He shown to pretty damn well against DP Tyrant he in no way would beat him.

Dp beat Thanos to, also a good match IMO the best person who faced off against him but then again DP Tyrant is THAT much better than even the best herald level guys. I would say Thanos is Trans level and he would be beat (even with the amp he had later).

DP tyrant imo is peak Trans but not skyfather level.

But when you are saying "Tyrant" with no DP he is supposedly nigh equal to Galactus. THey fought once for a really long ****ing time like many many many years (i forget the number). And destroying planets or galaxies or something to that effect.

Anyway SS gets shit on...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord Feron
He shown to pretty damn well against DP Tyrant he in no way would beat him.

How did Gladiator do well, while he didn't even last 5 seconds?

galactusischere
He didn't even finish with one universe.
he did..
and Galactus STOPED himself.

Alternate universe and this the beginning of the fight.
so what?

Phoenix owned him without effort.
yup but Galactus was about to feed

The continuation of the that in alternate universe, it's not a separated fight. Anyway, DP destroyed that universe.
that universe's galactus is weaker than 616 galactus.

Galactus also didn't listen in his fight with Rachel and we know what happened then. He was lucky here.
why did rachel flee then?

No Surfer would be a close match for DP.
And Abraxas is not most powerful amongst cosmic powers, not at all.
he is after the LT who's more powerful??

Lord Feron
How did Gladiator do well, while he didn't even last 5 seconds?

Also BRB is one of the herald fighting Tyrant to but anyway...

Well I thought he was doing well when you think about how powerful DP Tyrant was. I mean SS blast werent doing shit, BRB hammer throw bounced off like a damn bb pellet.

Briefly Stalemating Tyrant's eye beams would be in comparison the best feat next to Ganymead's sneak attack at the base of Tyrant's skull (not including Thanos's encounter).

Briefly stalmating his eyebeams getting beta ray bill canpualted into you and then getting right back in Tyrant's face and getting blasted point blank by eye beams and still standing... Thats a decent showing, obviously my opinion.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Glads did have the best showing of all the heralds but that really isn't saying much. I'm not sure why this thread hasn't been closed. The OP didn't even say DP Tyrant which means he's at full power which means this thread is a joke. Actually, even at DP levels its still a joke as he owed all the heralds named above, including surfer, who is in this thread. For God sakes he made Trans level Thanos flee because he felt Tyrant was going to kill him. Yet, when he faced Odin he never had such thoughts of dying or fleeing.

Lastly, somebody said Galactus has no issues dealing with Tyrant haha lol. If you call battling him for thousands of years and destroying galaxies in th process easy... then sure. Then when DP, he got the better of Galactus who had to be saved from Tyrant. I would hardly call Galactus showings against Tyrant easy.

guy222
thumb up

Xplosive
he is after the LT who's more powerful??

There were more beings with great powers that surpassed him, not only Living Tribunal.

galactusischere
There were more beings with great powers that surpassed him, not only Living Tribunal.

first of all I said ABSTRACTS
other than MJJ, HoM Wanda, LT, Fury who surpasses him?(without artifacts and under their own power)

zeel
honestly cant believe this thread has lasted this long.

tyrant ftw.

Xplosive
first of all I said ABSTRACTS
other than MJJ, HoM Wanda, LT, Fury who surpasses him?(without artifacts and under their own power)

Jamie, Havok, Goblin Force, Alien Entity, Protege, Scathan, post Molecule Man, BeyonderS, Meggan, Oblivion, Infinites. There are probably more.

galactusischere
Jamie, Havok, Goblin Force, Alien Entity, Protege, Scathan, post Molecule Man, BeyonderS, Meggan, Oblivion, Infinites. There are probably more.
Jamie- yea
havok? without the nexus of all realities hes nothing to AB.
goblin force? nope.(Abraxas would take out more than 1 galactus and PF)
Alien entity- yea definately
Protege- story was full of sh1t but yea whatever
Scathan- same
PMM- no but close
BeyonderS- no
Meggan- maybe at full potential but doubtful
Oblivion- maybe, really depends. He is nothingness and nothingness was the weapon that took out abraxas.
Infinities- nope. They were only greater than 1 universe. Abraxas was greater than Multi-Eternity
and Hunger from annihlation wouldn't be able to defeat abraxas either.
Abraxas was destruction

bbrem123
beyonders no?

galactusischere
Originally posted by bbrem123
beyonders no?
yes

galactusischere
yes The Real Beyonders are part of the so-called multiverse, they are NOT above Abraxas

bbrem123
you cant really assume that...nothing is really known about the beyond realm and how strong the beyonders really are

galactusischere
you cant really assume that...nothing is really known about the beyond realm and how strong the beyonders really are

I can't neither can you so we have to assume that Abraxas wins, his existence was destroying the Marvel Omniverse.

Galan007
I can't neither can you so we have to assume that Abraxas wins, his existence was destroying the Marvel Omniverse. yet a multiverse is all that was specifically mentioned during that arc... weird. mmm

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007
yet a multiverse is all that was specifically mentioned during that arc... weird. mmm

lol same thing plus he would destroy the next Multi-verse after he was finished with the Multi-verse that Earth 616 is in.

Galan007
same thing? not at all. destroying the multiverse is much different than destroying the omniverse. infinitely different, in fact.

and theoretically, abraxas would have never succeeded in destroying the multiverse in it's entirety, anyway. why? because he never intended to actually use the UN

bbrem123
I can't neither can you so we have to assume that Abraxas wins, his existence was destroying the Marvel Omniverse.

molecule man and beyonder were stated by LT that they were affecting the multiverse or onmiverse i forget...and they were only cube-beings, which are nothing compared to the beyonders

Galan007
molecule man and beyonder were stated by LT that they were affecting the multiverse or onmiverse i forget... "trans-multiversal" i believe it was.

galactusischere
molecule man and beyonder were stated by LT that they were affecting the multiverse or onmiverse i forget...and they were only cube-beings, which are nothing compared to the beyonders

not Post Retcon Molecule-Man
and cube beings are nothing to Abstracts and celestials Kubik said it and i believe he knows how strong he is.

bbrem123
yes it was post retcon...yes he did say it but with MM showing it kinda proves him wrong

galactusischere
yes it was post retcon...yes he did say it but with MM showing it kinda proves him wrong
I know it was post retcon
Post-Retcon MM is not a cube being thats what I meant read the later issues.

Galan007
^ yes he is.

psycho gundam
pre wasn't, he was cascaded by about half of the beyonder's power from the beyond realm since his lab equipment created a rift to that realm without a force cube to contain it.

post was made into a cube

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

galactusischere
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pre wasn't, he was cascaded by about half of the beyonder's power from the beyond realm since his lab equipment created a rift to that realm without a force cube to contain it.

post was made into a cube

I'll try to find the scans later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.