skaar v ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
hi guys i wanna know who will win in this fight for you between skaar son of the hulk and ares the brother of hercules who is only second to his brother and zeus in strength and power.

guy222
skaar

zinaldo
Please explain why, don't just answer please,give your reasons,from what i know skaar is just the son of hulk but like i said ares is the son of zeus and only less powerful than him and zeus in the olympian world.

guy222
IMO...Stronger...Has the Old Power

zinaldo
What please english no offence.

KingD19
Old-Power, it allows Skaar to control the Earth, manipulate it to do what he wants. Plus, he's physically stronger than Ares and more durable. Skaar wins this rather easily.

jalek moye
Originally posted by zinaldo
Please explain why, don't just answer please,give your reasons,from what i know skaar is just the son of hulk but like i said ares is the son of zeus and only less powerful than him and zeus in the olympian world.
Ares is a chump compared to his brother

KingD19
He meant Ares is only physically weaker than Herc and Zeus. Yeah, the greek pantheon goes like this in the strength scale.

Herc - Class 100+
Zeus - Class 90/100+ with amp
Ares - Class 70

zinaldo
Whoa hercules is actually able to lift more than his dad,damn that is a bit like dragon ball z to an extent.

zinaldo
And what do you mean by controlling the earth, so is he as powerful as the dark phoenix or the celestials then.

KingD19
I mean he's like Terra from Teen Titans, or anybody who can manipulate the Earth. He can make it do what he wants, like move a mountain by thinking about it, etc...

zinaldo
Ok so not really manipulate the earth but more the things on it.

jalek moye
Ok so not really manipulate the earth but more the things on it.
no the earth itself, like the ground and rock etc.. moving the tetonic plates

KingD19
^What he said, and technically a mountain is just a giant rock that grew up out of the Earth.

galactusischere
And what do you mean by controlling the earth, so is he as powerful as the dark phoenix or the celestials then.

Zeus, Odin and all of the skyfathers won't be as powerful as a single celestial..
neither is the son of Hulk

zinaldo
But is phoenix as strong or powerful as the celestial as she has been known to batter or at least galactus on his knees who is part of that group if i am confusing.

KingD19
We really have no idea how strong Celestials are, but they are indeed crazy awesome. And while Phoenix is powerful, I can see the Celestials doing everything she's done.

And Galactus isn't a Celestial, he's an Abstract, a force of creation and death like Eternity, Infinity, Death, etc....

zinaldo
Thanks .

galactusischere
But is phoenix as strong or powerful as the celestial as she has been known to batter or at least galactus on his knees who is part of that group if i am confusing.

umm.. a WEAK and STARVING galactus who was bout to feed

Lord Feron
Skaar would beat him. Ares would pull a decent find and get in a few stabs and slashes. I think Ares definitly has the experience edge but he is fighting a stronger more durable opponent that has earth powers (like from captain planet). Anyway I don't like him but he should win against Ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.