Who is the strongest child of super heros in marvel comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Eh could you answer this as i am bit late who is the strongest and most powerful son or daughter in the marvel comics,to my knowledge franklin richards is the strongest but i cab be wrong.

KingD19
Yeah, Franklin Richards.

You've also got the Power Pack.

Molly Hayes/Bruiser

Nico

But they're strong for different reasons, Franklin is hands down the strongest kid, and one of the strongest people in the Marvel Universe period.

zinaldo
So franklin powers are all psionic so it is the mind that he is best at, i wish there was someone with powers like silver surfer and dark phoenix,can you imagine the siblings of such an couple.

KingD19
Not totally. He manipulates reality, so I guess you could say his mind is his strength, but potentially he could be as strong as he wants, as fast as he wants, etc... And as far as I know, Surfer can't have kids, and while Jean Gray can have kids, Phoenix who is a force of nature can't. Although she can lay an egg and rebirth herself in a different vessel.

zinaldo
But let's say dark phoenix had hold of jean grey body and jean got pregnant,couldn't the baby get some portions of that power even though what you said is right.

From what i remember she took over her body wich should mean that she was also in her genes,and blood and dna if you think of it,wich could mean that if a baby was conceived while she is in that form again he could gain them powers,just my 2 cents.

Please feel free to correct me on this.

KingD19
Well the most that can happen is that someone will come along with enough potential to be a host for Phoenix, for example, Rachel Gray, the new Marvel Girl.

If that happens, Phoenix can get inside them, but I'm not sure, her being a part of the host while it has a child might make the child capable of being a vessel, it's plausible, since that's what happened with Jean and Rachel.

zinaldo
That rachel grey is sure is powerful but she seems to have lost that phoenix powers but she wasn't dark phoenix.

So who else is an omega level mutant,on the top of my head i can say silver surfer and jean grey and maybe professor xavier.

KingD19
Surfer isn't a mutant, he was an alien from a planet called Zenn-La, Galacuts made him a herald.

Xavier is Alpha, very powerful, but still only Alpha.

Iceman
Storm
Vulcan
Kid Omega/Quentin Quire
Elixir
Here's a list of Omega levels - http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Omega_Level_Mutants

Lord Feron
Frankie Richards or Prodigy

Would like to ask you guys... seeing how in marvel Zeus is a kid now. How strong do you think he is? (granted he has no experience with his powers, but the raw power should be there)

Tattoos N Scars
What about the Rot...spawn of Death and Thanos?

KingD19
Rot is powerful, but couldn't really be considered a child, it's more of a combining of powerful essences of life and death, resulting in an extremely powerful entity.

I'd give Rot a strong 2nd, potentially the strongest. But Fanklin is an Omega-Level Reality Warper, he could theoretically erase Rot from existence, or make it so Thanos never died in the 1st place, again erasing him from existence.

Mindset
Originally posted by zinaldo
But let's say dark phoenix had hold of jean grey body and jean got pregnant,couldn't the baby get some portions of that power even though what you said is right.

From what i remember she took over her body wich should mean that she was also in her genes,and blood and dna if you think of it,wich could mean that if a baby was conceived while she is in that form again he could gain them powers,just my 2 cents.

Please feel free to correct me on this. FR could do anything SS can.

id369
Originally posted by KingD19
Well the most that can happen is that someone will come along with enough potential to be a host for Phoenix, for example, Rachel Gray, the new Marvel Girl.

If that happens, Phoenix can get inside them, but I'm not sure, her being a part of the host while it has a child might make the child capable of being a vessel, it's plausible, since that's what happened with Jean and Rachel.

Thats X-Man entire case. Sort of. The gentic sample taken from AoA Jean, was when she the host. Though Phoenix Force was laying dormant.

Starscream M
Spawn of Wonder Woman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.