team IRON vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Iron Patriot, Crimson dynamo, War Machine , Titanium man, Iron Monger, rescue

vs

current Juggy!

can team iron pull a victory with no BFR?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa317/theycallmethrashmetalhead/juggernaut.jpg

fight takes place in NYC

fight 1. team gets day prep

fight 2. no prep

KingD19
At the end of both scenario's, there's just gonna be pieces of scrap metal shaped like body parts...with human body parts inside. So much death.

Placidity
The answer is already in the OP.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa317/theycallmethrashmetalhead/juggernaut.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Placidity
The answer is already in the OP.

You are correct.

KingD19
(From Juggernaut ***** 3: Shadow of the Collosi) (The ep where Juggs robs the bank and fights Colossus)

*Juggs runs over a police car and it crumples under his feet. "WHAT THE F*CK, IS THIS CAR MADE A COOKIE DOUGH?????

Knowsbleed33
Team Iron is screwed.

guy222
thumb up

Galan007
i know sonics used to have quite a nasty affect of juggy once his helmet was removed, but how do they affect him in his current state?

i ask because that's the only way the team would have a snowball's chance in hell.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
i know sonics used to have quite a nasty affect of juggy once his helmet was removed, but how do they affect him in his current state?

i ask because that's the only way the team would have a snowball's chance in hell.

Really? The Ojama Trio?

weaponx510
juggy crushes then like tin cans

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Really? The Ojama Trio? evillaugh

Knowsbleed33

Nimrods attack was a focused sonic beam set to a specific frequency. Not something that can be duplicated on the fly methinks.

He hasn't had an attack like that used on him since.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He hasn't had an attack like that used on him since. yeah that's what i thought. so it's been some 20+ years since that showing, right? can it still even be classified as a valid weakness?

meh, i guess since there are no other showings to contradict it, it can be used. that's pretty sketchy though.

Wei Phoenix
evillaugh

You win forever.

Galan007
bashful

galactusischere
scene 1: juggs
scene 2: team. If nimrod can do it so can the team with prep.

KingD19
Well the team doesn't know that sonics effect him, the only ones who do are Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Rogue, since they were the only ones there when it happened. And they're not getting that helmet off, they're getting turned into soup.

Knowsbleed33
yeah that's what i thought. so it's been some 20+ years since that showing, right? can it still even be classified as a valid weakness?

meh, i guess since there are no other showings to contradict it, it can be used. that's pretty sketchy though.

It's valid, most are. Some, you can tell, will never be used again though.

golem370
Juggernaut weights 900lbs walking over a 3,500 pound police car he would leave quite abit of Damage.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Really? The Ojama Trio?

thanks now I know where I know them from laughing

btw: this is spite

Warlord
Current War Machine can be a beast......

Still Juggy ftp

Newjak
yeah that's what i thought. so it's been some 20+ years since that showing, right? can it still even be classified as a valid weakness?

meh, i guess since there are no other showings to contradict it, it can be used. that's pretty sketchy though. Well I would state a few things.

For one thing, Jugg's was shown later in his one-shot to be able to move as just a skeleton making a nervous system attack against him seem rather pointless.

But if that isn't enough for ya then even in the comic when the attack was used Cain was up and running again in a matter of no time completely unfazed. So even if they did find the frequency once they stopped using it or ran out of power boom Cain would trash them still.

SevenShackles
didnt mean for this to be spite btw, i figured as a team with a days prep, hammer/shields records and something they could come up with some sort of prep to have something close to a chance. something other than bringing in outsiders like sentry of course.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SevenShackles
didnt mean for this to be spite btw, i figured as a team with a days prep, hammer/shields records and something they could come up with some sort of prep to have something close to a chance. something other than bringing in outsiders like sentry of course.

IMO they could come up with something. but they would have to explore sheilds/hammers resources in the magical field. For example when Stark had the Thor-buster suit. I mean I know that it worked only because Thor gave Stark a magical whatever to run it.

Maybe they can make a Juggernaut-buster suit or something. I think it is possible to take it with prep however slim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.