Batman trains under Kenshiro...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
From Fists of the North Star. How does he do against:

Richard Dragon
Shang Chi
Lady Shiva
Black Panther
Captain America
Wolverine
Karate Kid

Wei Phoenix
Does he train as the next successor to Hokuto Shinken or does he just learn a few fighting moves from him?

Prep-Man
he trains with him for a year.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Prep-Man
he trains with him for a year.

As the successor to Hokuto Shinken or he just trains under guidance?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
As the successor to Hokuto Shinken or he just trains under guidance?

Just under his guidance.

psycho gundam
so he can't do this stuff now that you said that:

mUlFqL72iV0&feature

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Just under his guidance.

Doesn't give him much of a change then. He won't be learning HSK so he'll probably gain a few more maneuvers at best and I doubt Ken would teach him any Nanto Seiken attacks.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so he can't do this stuff now that you said that:

mUlFqL72iV0&feature

You could've piked a much better video.

psycho gundam
definitely, but that was just badass since ken gave the guy a free shot with his death touch technique.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
definitely, but that was just badass since ken gave the guy a free shot with his death touch technique.

I like this one. The title is perfect.

_N2pPrIxboI

Wei Phoenix
I like this one. The title is perfect.

_N2pPrIxboI

Wei Phoenix
How did I fail so hard?

godking
Doesn't give him much of a change then. He won't be learning HSK so he'll probably gain a few more maneuvers at best and I doubt Ken would teach him any Nanto Seiken attacks. I dont most of the guys on that list would have trouble getting past the filler villains Kenshiro used to fight every week.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by godking
I dont most of the guys on that list would have trouble getting past the filler villains Kenshiro used to fight every week.

The only filler villains from HNK were the guys he fought during the Shin arc. They'd get wrecked by people like Wolverine and Captain America.

Regardless of that Batman isn't doing much better here because he isn't learning HSK, so there isn't much else that Ken could teach him. This is like Batman with 3 new moves runs a gauntlet.

HueyFreeman
The only filler villains from HNK were the guys he fought during the Shin arc. They'd get wrecked by people like Wolverine and Captain America.

Regardless of that Batman isn't doing much better here because he isn't learning HSK, so there isn't much else that Ken could teach him. This is like Batman with 3 new moves runs a gauntlet. I forgot, what was Rei's style again?

Wei Phoenix
Nanto Suicho Ken.

complexbrother
I don't know but i love this thread .

Endless Mike
He would do very well but this thread isn't allowed, unfortunately

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He would do very well but this thread isn't allowed, unfortunately

Not really I asked the OP to clarify so he's not learning Hokuto Shinken or anything like that, just training under his guidance.

psycho gundam
yup, unless batman is taught ken's art, he gains very little.

godking

Regardless of that Batman isn't doing much better here because he isn't learning HSK, so there isn't much else that Ken could teach him. This is like Batman with 3 new moves runs a gauntlet. Wolverine and captain america would wreck some filler villains not all of them alot of the filler villains that ken fought where far beyond normal men.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by godking
Wolverine and captain america would wreck some filler villains not all of them alot of the filler villains that ken fought where far beyond normal men.

Are you basically agreeing with me? The only filler villains that were beyond human would be the Colonel, who still isn't anything they haven't faced and Mr. Heart who is just morbidly obese. You act as if Steve and Wolverine are normal men.

Wei Phoenix
Bump.

Blanket
Batman trains Kenshiro

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blanket
Batman trains Kenshiro

laughing out loud How would Bruce improve Hokuto Shinken?

TheTyrant
Kenshiro wins.

the ninjak
Weren't these men mutants so to say?
You had to be born to harness taht kind of Chi?
I see Ken being impressed by Brucies stealth and intellect but MA wise there would be little Brucie could learn.
Different reality altogether.

Blanket
laughing out loud How would Bruce improve Hokuto Shinken? I have no idea what you're talking about.

And Bruce would up Kenshiro to close to his own levels.

galactusischere
Batman loses. He still wouldn't be able to master Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Batman loses. He still wouldn't be able to master Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken

Has Bruce already displayed heavy Chi abilities?
Are there Chi based characters in DC like Iron Fist?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by the ninjak
Weren't these men mutants so to say?
You had to be born to harness taht kind of Chi?
I see Ken being impressed by Brucies stealth and intellect but MA wise there would be little Brucie could learn.
Different reality altogether.

No Ken, Raoh and Toki are normal humans. The fact that they learned HSK is what made them superhuman. Bruce's stealth probably wouldn't impress him, Ken's an extremely hard person to sneak up on.

They don't use Chi, I believe what they call it is Touki. If that's the same as Chi then

Originally posted by Blanket
I have no idea what you're talking about.

And Bruce would up Kenshiro to close to his own levels.

Hokuto Shinken is Ken's MA. With it he focuses on pressure points and destroys the body from the inside out.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Has Bruce already displayed heavy Chi abilities?
Are there Chi based characters in DC like Iron Fist?

No you don't have to be born into it. Anyone can be taught it and use HSK as you can see Jagi was able to do a few moves although he sucked at it because he was lazy and a cheat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.