Shang Chi vs Karate Kid (3boot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Shang and Val.

chomperx9
im going with shang chi

valtiz
shang chi

SamZED
Here we go again... So according to some people KK can beat Wolverine and Spider-man but not Shang Chi?

Prep-Man
Crazy, huh?

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Here we go again... So according to some people KK can beat Wolverine and Spider-man but not Shang Chi? so spidey and wolverine are just as good as fighters as shang chi ?

SamZED
Originally posted by chomperx9
so spidey and wolverine are just as good as fighters as shang chi ? Wolverine is. Spidey isnt, but his powers more than make up for that.

chomperx9
Wolverine is. Spidey isnt, but his powers more than just make up for that. H2H wolverine vs shang chi shang chi would own wolverine

SamZED
Originally posted by chomperx9
H2H wolverine vs shang chi shang chi would own wolverine Wolverine's respect thread with scans of the fight begs to differ...

chomperx9
Wolverine's respect thread with scans of the fight begs to differ... which page ?

SamZED
Second or third, dont remember. There shoul be a capital S.

Eternal Idol
Is the version of KK being used the same one who can amp his strength and speed to meta-levels using his future MA?

If so, KK wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Is the version of KK being used the same one who can amp his strength and speed to meta-levels using his future MA?

If so, KK wins.

We haven't seen much, but he's:

.Spared with Ultra Boy at super speeds
.Launched Colossal Boy out of a building with one punch
.Shattered Ice burgs
. Destroyed an adapting alien, cyborg who was trashing the Legion of super-heroes.
. Stalemated Batman and had more hits than Bruce in their brief tussle.

Probably more, but I can't think of anymore right now.

valtiz
shang chi

Prep-Man
Val Armorr, I think wins. Unless you can prove Shang is better.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Prep-Man
We haven't seen much, but he's:

.Spared with Ultra Boy at super speeds
.Launched Colossal Boy out of a building with one punch
.Shattered Ice burgs
. Destroyed an adapting alien, cyborg who was trashing the Legion of super-heroes.
. Stalemated Batman and had more hits than Bruce in their brief tussle.

Probably more, but I can't think of anymore right now.
Gotcha. KK ftw..... but considering all he's capable of, he only stalemates Batman?

laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Gotcha. KK ftw..... but considering all he's capable of, he only stalemates Batman?

laughing out loud

IIRC, he wasn't out to harm Batman. He actually wanted to learn from him and was surprised he met the "legendary Batman". Both fought in the air and Val had the sleight edge.

valtiz
Val Armorr, I think wins. Unless you can prove Shang is better.

why do you open a topic when you are already biased about the answer? anyway shang chi history speaks for itself he also was able to destroy a doom bot with his bare hands, was able to fight the thing who is more durable then anything boot 3 kk hurt and he show much better skills then 3 boot ever did, shang chi went toe 2 toe with iron fist, defeat wolverine and actually humiliating him in a fight while 3 boot was on par with batman so seriously shang chi display far better skills then 3 boot

valtiz
and dont you dare replying back

Prep-Man
Here is an example of his control.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3575/superkaratenq1.jpg

valtiz
Here is an example of his control.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3575/superkaratenq1.jpg

wow so he is going to pull out mountains from the ground i guess when he fights shang chi... my post stands still shang chi display much better fighting feats then 3boot who was stalemated by batman and lady shiva nuff said

Prep-Man
Possibly, but I don't see it.

valtiz
Possibly, but I don't see it.

watch his respect thread

Prep-Man
I've seen it. Not impressed. Val has mastered most forms of fighting in the galaxy and has trained to take on metas of all types. He can do anything Shang can do.

valtiz
here is an example of his skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TkzqrAdE8

valtiz
I've seen it. Not impressed. Val has mastered most forms of fighting in the galaxy and has trained to take on metas of all types. He can do anything Shang can do.

and he mastered getting stalemated by batman and lady shiva while shang takes on wolverine and iron fist thats nice

Prep-Man
3boot never fought Lady Shiva and he had the edge over batman. I don't know where you get you facts.

valtiz
3boot never fought Lady Shiva and he had the edge over batman. I don't know where you get you facts.

edge over batman? alright thats already your own point of view but facts are he was trading hits with batman so they were even and thats a fact so admit it already that 3boot never did anything inpresive to put him above shang chi, i provided you feats of shang chi and why i think he is better not its your turn why do you think 3boot worth something? what has he ever done beside getting stalemeted by batman

Prep-Man
Yes, edge. Val wasn't even trying hard. He didn't want to beat him to a bloody pulp, he wanted to learn from him. Whatever he had to offer.

valtiz
Yes, edge. Val wasn't even trying hard. He didn't want to beat him to a bloody pulp, he wanted to learn from him. Whatever he had to offer.

and explain me again how does this fight put him above shang chi? so i guess val wanted to get beat up by batman right? when you dont want to hurt someone you are not going all out but you avoid his hits because holding back or not no one wants to get hurt this is already a proof it wasnt like that, and second of all its only your speculations he didnt want to fight batman unless you can prove it

Prep-Man
Where is that Shiva fight you were talking about? And search KK respect thread. He has all his feats in there. Well, mostly.

valtiz
Where is that Shiva fight you were talking about? And search KK respect thread. He has all his feats in there. Well, mostly.

we are talking about 3boot which is a specific version of him which means not all the feats in his respect thread can be applied , and again i say please provide some feats of 3boot that suppress shang chi feats

Prep-Man
Yes, 3boot is in there. I'm not talking about any other KK.

Where is that Lady Shiva thing you were talking about?

valtiz
Yes, 3boot is in there. I'm not talking about any other KK.

Where is that Lady Shiva thing you were talking about?

its an old fight but it was against 3boot i remember i am searching for that right now, my statement is still valid i gave you some of shang chi feats now give me something to asume there is a reason in your statement because otherwise you dont have a point at all

Prep-Man
You're incorrect. 3Boot is from another era entirely. NONE of the Val's have met Lady Shiva. But, hey, if you can find scans, I'll concede.

valtiz
You're incorrect. 3Boot is from another era entirely. NONE of the Val's have met Lady Shiva. But, hey, if you can find scans, I'll concede.

but first i would really like to see you provide any feats that supress the shang chi feats i mention before

Prep-Man
Please provide scans. You know you're wrong.

valtiz
Please provide scans. You know you're wrong.

scans of what? i said i cant find the fight i dont have it in my comics collection , now you on the other hand didnt provide a single thing so you are not in the position to ask for anything until you post 3boot feats that supress the things i posted about shang chi

Prep-Man
So, you concede they didn't fight? Do you know what issue it was in? Or are you talking out of your ass?

You mentioned this the last time we debated. I'd finally like to see it.

valtiz
as i said before it did happen but i dont recall the issue and i dont have a scan the same thing when he fought kara i know it happened but i dont remember when and where as for your proof of his feats i am still waiting

Prep-Man
I own all of his appearances and he didn't fight Shiva. Stop lying.

valtiz
then i guess you dont have all his appearances, please stop avoiding me and post feats to back up your claim of 3boot being able to beat shang chi

Prep-Man
Still waiting.

valtiz
Still waiting.

when i dont have the scans there is nothing i can do but you on the other hand as you mentioned got all his appearances right? so whats the problem of posting 3boot feats that suppress shang chi? oh i know because he doesnt have any ... until you post something to back up your claim your point is invalid

Prep-Man
If you don't have the scans, give me the run or issue number.

BTW, I hope I am wrong, because if true, Lady Shiva >>>> Shang.

valtiz
If you don't have the scans, give me the run or issue number.

BTW, I hope I am wrong, because if true, Lady Shiva >>>> Shang.

based on what? you dont give anything aside speculations until i see some proof from you all you write here is invalid and dont try to make it now a lady shiva vs shang its 3boot val vs shang and you didnt post anything to back up your clame aside of speculations

Prep-Man
Come on, man, don't keep me in suspense! Too cruel!!

Blanket
Remember when Schlong Pee KO'ed Sentry?

Prep-Man
Did Sentry fly off crying?

Parmaniac
Did Sentry fly off crying?

Has he ever done anything else?

Blanket
Did Sentry fly off crying? Originally posted by Parmaniac

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Good point. Especially since he just got KO'd by a guy named Shlong Pee!

Blanket
Good point. Especially since he just got KO'd by a guy named Shlong Pee! tbh I made that up like valitz was making stuff up. I didn't want to tell you because you seemed so into it.

Prep-Man
I'm playing with Valtiz. I know Val didn't fight Shiva. He's pulling shit out of his ass like he did last time.

Blanket
I'm playing with Valtiz. I know Val didn't fight Shiva. He's pulling shit out of his ass like he did last time. Playing with Valitz
Valitz pulling shit out of ass
Last time

Interesting

Prep-Man
laughing out loud That didn't sound good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.