top 5 marvel MA fighters vs top 5 DC MA fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
place 5 fighters that you think are the top martial art fighters of marvel vs 5 fighters of dc

thanos-prime
street levelers?

mummy_guy
Originally posted by thanos-prime
street levelers?

not only street levelers... anyone you like as long as they use martial arts

thanos-prime
1. gamora
2. daredevil
3.Thanos
4.IF
5.Gorgon
DC
1.Batman
2.Richard Dragon
3. lady shiva
4. batgirl
5. richard grayson

occultdestroyer
For DC imo:

Karate Kid
Sensei
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Deathstroke

Warlord
Mantis
Gamora
Captain America
Iron Fist
Temugin/Daredevil

vs

Batman
Lady Shiva
Karate Kid
Batgirl
Sensei

Prep-Man
Don't forget about the obscure Jin Si. She's the embodiment of Martial Arts or the spirit of combat. She kicked Batman's ass like he stole something.

Prep-Man
The list would look boring for DC. It would be like:

1. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid
2. Jin Si
3. Zero Hour Karate Kid
4. 3boot Karate Kid
5. Myg (Karate Kid)

And that's not counting White Crane and Black Dragon. Who should probably be on the list.

Lord Feron
Thats alot of KK

Bouboumaster
Gamora
Mantis
Iron Fist
Sang Shi
Moondragon

vs

Karate Kid
Sensei
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Deathstroke

And Marvel would win. For no other reason that Gamora is a 20 toners if I remember correctly, and have a HF on par with Wolverine.
And Moondraon have a TP able to protect herself from Prof X.

Warlord
Mantis is more dangerous than Gamora IMO

mummy_guy
actually i am very surprised that no one mentioned gorgon since he is easy one of the most dangerous hand 2 hand fighters of marvel

Sin I AM
i thought it was pure MA, all those other powers should be cancelled out

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i thought it was pure MA, all those other powers should be cancelled out

well gorgon has a super speed strength reflex and everything but he is using pure martial arts, the fact that he can read his oponnent mind and know what he is about to do next is part of his fighting ability the same way daredevil or wolverine are using there enhanced senses or shang chi using his chi amping, at the end of the day everybody got some enhancements to help them but of course its only between martial artists without throwing in guys like hulk and say he can beat all the martial artists with his "boxing" skills eek!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Gamora
Mantis
Iron Fist
Sang Shi
Moondragon

vs

Karate Kid
Sensei
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Deathstroke
Good list though i would replace Slade with somebody better

Konton
Gamora
Elektra
Iron Fist
Shang Shi
Daredevil

Karate Kid
Wonder Woman
Richard Dragon
Lady Shiva
Batgirl

Wild Shadow
1. mantis
2. gamora
3.moondragon
4.wolverine/temugin
5. ironfist/shang chi

Prep-Man
Gamora
Mantis
Iron Fist
Sang Shi
Moondragon

vs

Karate Kid
Sensei
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Deathstroke

And Marvel would win. For no other reason that Gamora is a 20 toners if I remember correctly, and have a HF on par with Wolverine.
And Moondraon have a TP able to protect herself from Prof X.

Strength isn't really a factor. Val has taken down metas with strength well above 20 toners. Hell, Myg was able to defeat 5-6 Dominator soldiers at once.

Juk3n
strictly street level or very very near. MA's

Marvel;
Daredevil
Elektra
Shang-Chi
Steve Rogers
Black Panther (or barring steve and t'challa because of Herb and SSS, the last 2 would be Taskmaster and Shen Kuei prolly)

DC;
Batman
Batgirl
Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Richard Dragon

id say marvel slight edge.

Enhanced fighters meta to cosmic level.
Marvel win.

KK for DC is the game changer, but Marvel have Gamora, mantis, temu..and Ironfist can likely clean up the high end/low metas on the DC team.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. mantis
2. gamora
3.moondragon
4.wolverine/temugin
5. ironfist/shang chi

Wolverine over Gorgon?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine over Gorgon?

not sure where gorgon would place if he is even a legitimate MA'er or a pseudo faux one, due to enhancements and lack of history to show otherwise.... sad

Juk3n
How come no Ogun on anyones list?

Prep-Man
strictly street level or very very near. MA's

Marvel;
Daredevil
Elektra
Shang-Chi
Steve Rogers
Black Panther (or barring steve and t'challa because of Herb and SSS, the last 2 would be Taskmaster and Shen Kuei prolly)

DC;
Batman
Batgirl
Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Richard Dragon

id say marvel slight edge.

Enhanced fighters meta to cosmic level.
Marvel win.

KK for DC is the game changer, but Marvel have Gamora, mantis, temu..and Ironfist can likely clean up the high end/low metas on the DC team.

You know dc has more than one KK and Jin Si, who is cosmic MA level.

Don't forget Midnight Son for Marvel as well. He should be up there.

Wild Shadow
well i placed the high end cosmic lvl ppl but ogun, stick should be above all the street lvlers

Prep-Man
I completely forgot Forerunner. She's been trained since she was a child. All her species has. Not only is she a great fighter, but she has super strength, invulnerability, tp, invisibility, speed, and on top of that, has taken down teams of JLA across the Multiverse.

http://www.comicvine.com/forerunner/29-44679/

She'd kick pretty much anyones ass.

Battlehammer
I think people missing the point of this thread.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Strength isn't really a factor. Val has taken down metas with strength well above 20 toners. Hell, Myg was able to defeat 5-6 Dominator soldiers at once.

Strenght is a factor when you fight like Gamora fight.

It gives Gamora the power to fight a dude like Ronin.

Prep-Man
Strenght is a factor when you fight like Gamora fight.

It gives Gamora the power to fight a dude like Ronin.

That may be true to people like Ronion, but KK isn't like Ronin. I don't think. Can Ronin increase his durability and speed like Val?

chomperx9
marvel team

wolverine
elektra
deadpool
shang chi
mystique

DC team

batman
karate kid
black canary
batgirl
wild cat

Prep-Man
the Original Judomaster deserves a nod. At least top 10.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Good list though i would replace Slade with somebody better
Slade is definitely somewhere in the top 5 in DC's MA street-levelers.

He is at par or slightly superior to Batman, and superior to Cassie (he always had the upper hand)

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Slade is definitely somewhere in the top 10 in DC's MA street-levelers.

He is at par or slightly superior to Batman, and superior to Cassie (he always had the upper hand) Exactly he isn't in the top 5 which is what the topic is about

occultdestroyer
Edited stick out tongue

Batman / Deathstroke are in the Top 5 DC Street-levelers.

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Edited stick out tongue

Batman / Deathstroke are in the Top 5 DC Street-levelers. I could name 6 people off the top of my head that are better than Slade in the MA department erm and screw your edit confused

Prep-Man
No love for Judomaster?

iceman24567
Nah because Bane killed his ass.

Prep-Man
Didn't judomaster beat Bane before that?

iceman24567
Not that i know of.

Bouboumaster
That may be true to people like Ronion, but KK isn't like Ronin. I don't think. Can Ronin increase his durability and speed like Val?

Man, Ronin is like a 50 or 80 tons with a powerful big ass hammer!

What you are saying is despite that skills are at least equal, the fact that Gamora is like... 20 times stronger that Karate Kid, it doesn't matter?

Blanket
Butterbean
Bob Sapp
Akebono
Giant Silva
Zulu

voolvy
wolverine
bishop
iceman
colossus
sabretooth

Juk3n
Originally posted by voolvy
wolverine
bishop
iceman
colossus
sabretooth

Madness

Read the title of the thread friend.

voolvy
Madness

Read the title of the thread friend.

i stated five best fighters in marvel

Juk3n
i stated five best fighters in marvel

without Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Ironfist, Shang-Chi....thats only some of the more-or-less streets, do any of the above names strike you as better than colossus, bishop or iceman in Martial Arts ability? Because they should.

Wild Shadow
without Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, Ironfist, Shang-Chi....thats only some of the more-or-less streets, do any of the above names strike you as better than colossus, bishop or iceman in Martial Arts ability? Because they should.

hell nooo! colossus was trained in american style judo and russian wrestling and even by gracie in brazilian jujitsu he is the best in marvel stick out tongue

not even logan or cap can beat gracie style fighters

voolvy

People like gamora, mantis, gorgon, Mr x, stick act act deserve more respect then captain america and daredevil as far as martial arts skills

beast1234
DC

Orion
Karate Kid
Wonder Woman
Batman
Lady Shiva

Juk3n
People like gamora, mantis, gorgon, Mr x, stick act act deserve more respect then captain america and daredevil as far as martial arts skills

exactly, so why arnt they on your list?

My list was just near street levellers, what was your list about?

Prep-Man
Man, Ronin is like a 50 or 80 tons with a powerful big ass hammer!

What you are saying is despite that skills are at least equal, the fact that Gamora is like... 20 times stronger that Karate Kid, it doesn't matter?

Ahhh. I thought you meant the other Ronin! laughing Still, val isn't matching Ronin strength for strength, because he can just use it against him. When he Val fought Superboy, he states that he has learned a martial art that deals with super humans.

dmills
Iron Fist
Gamora
Wolverine
Mantis
Midnight Sun

voolvy
exactly, so why arnt they on your list?

My list was just near street levellers, what was your list about?

colossus if using martial arts will beat all the MA fighters most people here stated, iceman also has an ice body which make his hits very hard and he can ko most people, bishop is one of the best fighters of marvel universe he also defeat wolverine when they fought, wolverine is good at fighting, and i dont remember who is the last one i said

voolvy
Originally posted by dmills
Iron Fist
Gamora
Wolverine
Mantis
Midnight Sun

wolverine is not in the top 5 he always gets beat up

darthgoober
Marvel-

Mantis/Moondragon
Gamora
Taskmaster
Captain America(Steve)

voolvy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mantis/Moondragon
Gamora
Taskmaster
shang chi

there you go i fixed your list because captain america is a B class fighter

darthgoober
there you go i fixed your list because captain america is a B class fighter
Sure... just keep telling yourself that.

voolvy
Sure... just keep telling yourself that.

no seriously he is lame at fighting he even lost to wolverine who gets beat up by daredevil and elektra sad

darthgoober
no seriously he is lame at fighting he even lost to wolverine who gets beat up by daredevil and elektra sad
He's also beaten up Daredevil, who according to you beats up Wolverine...

voolvy
He's also beaten up Daredevil, who according to you beats up Wolverine...

wolverine beat captain america, black panther beat captain america, daredevil and captain america were even and equel in fighting

wolverine and black panther = B class fighters so captain america is at the bottom of the B list

jalek moye
colossus if using martial arts will beat all the MA fighters most people here stated,
Yea and Hercules or Thor would trash him hand to hand, but they arn't one of the best

voolvy
Originally posted by jalek moye
Yea and Hercules or Thor would trash him hand to hand, but they arn't one of the best

if they can trash all the MA guys hand 2 hand then they are the best or am i missing something?

darthgoober
wolverine beat captain america, black panther beat captain america, daredevil and captain america were even and equel in fighting

wolverine and black panther = B class fighters so captain america is at the bottom of the B list
When did BP beat Cap in a serious fight? And if Cap and DD were equal, how come Cap beat him? And if Cap and DD were equal, why do you consider Cap a B list fighter since he's equal to someone who beats up Wolverine?

And according to you Wolverine is the best fighter in Marvel...
wolverine
bishop
iceman
colossus
sabretooth

But believe what you want. I'm not going to stress over the opinion of someone who considers Colossus and Iceman to be in the top 5 MA's in Marvel.

jalek moye
if they can trash all the MA guys hand 2 hand then they are the best or am i missing something?
No because they are just to durable for the other to hurt, and strong enoguh to pne shot them. Just like collosus. If you put him as a normal peak human and had him fight Captain America he would get thrashed

voolvy
When did BP beat Cap in a serious fight? And if Cap and DD were equal, how come Cap beat him? And if Cap and DD were equal, why do you consider Cap a B list fighter since he's equal to someone who beats up Wolverine?

And according to you Wolverine is the best fighter in Marvel...

so his fight with panther wwasnt serious just because you said so? but his fight with daredevil who is just as his fight with black panther is serious? come on

since when beating up wolverine is an impresive feat? he is also as B class fighter , and yes i listed him as one of the top 5 fighters in my list for this thread but i also lister bishop and iceman so you cant really take it serious now can you

voolvy
No because they are just to durable for the other to hurt, and strong enoguh to pne shot them. Just like collosus. If you put him as a normal peak human and had him fight Captain America he would get thrashed

so in order for colossus to lose you take away his powers? thats like me saying lets take away the SSS from captain america and then he will lose, facts are colossus fighting hand 2 hand will beat all the people you mention so he is better fighter

jalek moye
so in order for colossus to lose you take away his powers? thats like me saying lets take away the SSS from captain america and then he will lose, facts are colossus fighting hand 2 hand will beat all the people you mention so he is better fighter No because he's stronger and more durable. hulk beat collosus hand to hand and he isn't a better fighter then him. Your physical ability has nothing to do with ur skill level. If you made them equal Captain America and the others would beat the hell out of him

Hell Juggernuat most be the best fighter in marvel since beats everyone hand to hand that he fights

Juk3n
so in order for colossus to lose you take away his powers? thats like me saying lets take away the SSS from captain america and then he will lose, facts are colossus fighting hand 2 hand will beat all the people you mention so he is better fighter

That type of logic is flawed and you know it.

Colossus beats Captain America because his skin is made of STEEL, not because he's a better fighter.

Do you understand the logic behind the above statement? If you do, then the argument and your duff list can all stop here. If you refuse to understand the above statement, then there is no helping you, and i'll have to post Ari Gold.

The title of the thread is "top MA" MA stands for martial artist, having organic steel hardened skin, doesn't increase your MARTIAL ARTS knowledge. Judging by your previous posts i gather this may be hard for you to accept. But we're all firends here, we just want to help you understand that your logic is retarded. Thats not to say that you are. Just you're logic.

Prep-Man
Didn't you know? Bobby knows Ice Kun Do! laughing out loud

Juk3n
I thought it was Ice-Kwan-Do eek!

voolvy
No because he's stronger and more durable. hulk beat collosus hand to hand and he isn't a better fighter then him. Your physical ability has nothing to do with ur skill level. If you made them equal Captain America and the others would beat the hell out of him

Hell Juggernuat most be the best fighter in marvel since beats everyone hand to hand that he fights

colossus defeated hulk in hand 2 hand fight already he is the better fighter but yes juggernaut is a better fighter then him and yes juggernaut is one of the best fighters in marvel since he beat and can beat almost anyone with hand 2 hand

Juk3n
colossus defeated hulk in hand 2 hand fight already he is the better fighter but yes juggernaut is a better fighter then him and yes juggernaut is one of the best fighters in marvel since he beat and can beat almost anyone with hand 2 hand

Dude, how OLD are you.

facepalm

voolvy
That type of logic is flawed and you know it.

Colossus beats Captain America because his skin is made of STEEL, not because he's a better fighter.

Do you understand the logic behind the above statement? If you do, then the argument and your duff list can all stop here. If you refuse to understand the above statement, then there is no helping you, and i'll have to post Ari Gold.

The title of the thread is "top MA" MA stands for martial artist, having organic steel hardened skin, doesn't increase your MARTIAL ARTS knowledge. Judging by your previous posts i gather this may be hard for you to accept. But we're all firends here, we just want to help you understand that your logic is retarded. Thats not to say that you are. Just you're logic.

its martial arts and colossus show he can defeat the hulk with martial art skills so if colossus fight iron fist hand 2 hand and beat him that means he is the better fighter because he beat him hand 2 hand with martial arts

Juk3n
its martial arts and colossus show he can defeat the hulk with martial art skills so if colossus fight iron fist hand 2 hand and beat him that means he is the better fighter because he beat him hand 2 hand with martial arts

STEEL skin might have somthing to do with it...don't ya think.

Wait, i take that back, you obviously don't.

voolvy
STEEL skin might have somthing to do with it...don't ya think.

Wait, i take that back, you obviously don't.

steel skin? if colossus punch lets say iron fist or shang chi they are done right? so he is better then them at fighting whats wrong with you

Prep-Man

Ahh, DAMN!

Wild Shadow
what the hell?!!? is up with this guy?!! can he get banned for well......... being him... he is not debating i dont think..... if its a child or someone with a mental handicap its fine and im sorry if they are........but if they are just trolling its not okay.

voolvy
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what the hell?!!? is up with this guy?!! can he get banned for well......... being him... he is not debating i dont think..... if its a child or someone with a mental handicap its fine and im sorry if they are........but if they are just trolling its not okay.

you are cursing me and flaming me for stating my opinion and some facts you should get banned you know that

Juk3n
you are cursing me and flaming me for stating my opinion and some facts you should get banned you know that

Your an obvious sock dude, and your baiting fails. Juggernuts the best MA in marvel? GTFO dude srsly.

voolvy
Your an obvious sock dude, and your baiting fails. Juggernuts the best MA in marvel? GTFO dude srsly.

if juggernaut fights all martial art guys together like shang chi iron fist elektra daredevil hand 2 hand he wins right? whats a martial art fight? a hand 2 hand fight right? and if juggernaut can beat them in hand 2 hand fight that means he is the better fighter so yes he is better fighter then them

darthgoober
so his fight with panther wwasnt serious just because you said so? but his fight with daredevil who is just as his fight with black panther is serious? come on

since when beating up wolverine is an impresive feat? he is also as B class fighter , and yes i listed him as one of the top 5 fighters in my list for this thread but i also lister bishop and iceman so you cant really take it serious now can you
I didn't say his fight with BP wasn't serious, I asked when BP beat him in a serious fight. So when was it?

So according to you Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, and Wolverine are all B-list fighters?

Placidity
Didn't you know? Bobby knows Ice Kun Do! laughing out loud

Ahh, DAMN!

No Ice Kun Do is perfectly valid and in fact superior. The first references to Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do, and Juk3n's is obviously to the more commonly known TKD.

Placidity
if juggernaut fights all martial art guys together like shang chi iron fist elektra daredevil hand 2 hand he wins right? whats a martial art fight? a hand 2 hand fight right? and if juggernaut can beat them in hand 2 hand fight that means he is the better fighter so yes he is better fighter then them

Yea why didn't you say Juggernaut in your first post? And also Hulk, Galactus, or Odin etc.

Yup Juggernaut would be considered one of the best Marvel Martial Artist, even though he doesn't know any.

Cmon guys, can't believe you fell for this troll (and one with poor trolling skills btw) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix

Do you have a problem with Cain being the best MA fighter in all comic history? Learn to accept the truth. shifty

grimify
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you have a problem with Cain being the best MA fighter in all comic history? Learn to accept the truth. shifty

I have a problem with it, Rhino is the best... hands down.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by grimify
I have a problem with it, Rhino is the best... hands down.

You win this round...

voolvy
I didn't say his fight with BP wasn't serious, I asked when BP beat him in a serious fight. So when was it?

So according to you Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, and Wolverine are all B-list fighters?

here we can see black panther beating captain america on panel so its serious enough for me

http://img252.imageshack.us/i/bpcap25tb.jpg/#q=black%20panther%20vs%20captain%20america

and the answer is yes captain america, black panther, daredevil, wolverine are all B class fighters

voolvy
Originally posted by Placidity
Yea why didn't you say Juggernaut in your first post? And also Hulk, Galactus, or Odin etc.

Yup Juggernaut would be considered one of the best Marvel Martial Artist, even though he doesn't know any.

Cmon guys, can't believe you fell for this troll (and one with poor trolling skills btw) roll eyes (sarcastic)

STFU no expression

Placidity
http://i33.tinypic.com/4t1vs2.jpg

Konton
here we can see black panther beating captain america on panel so its serious enough for me

http://img252.imageshack.us/i/bpcap25tb.jpg/#q=black%20panther%20vs%20captain%20america

and the answer is yes captain america, black panther, daredevil, wolverine are all B class fighters

Daredevil isn't a B class fighter. gtfo.

Juk3n
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/Juk3n/ARIGOLD.gif

chomperx9
kung fu panda #1 MA

psycho gundam
the foreigner solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the foreigner solos.

The Spidey villain? what makes you think he can take down Val Armorr?

psycho gundam
not just him, all of them.

twice.

jrodslam
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/Juk3n/ARIGOLD.gif

HAHA!! laughing What movie is that?

Mindset
Show on HBO called Entourage

Mike616
Marvel: Mantis,Gamora,Stick,Ogun,Shang Chi

DC:KK,Lady Shiva,Richard Dragon,Batman,Bronze Tiger

Daredevil1

Thats Black Panther's father and WW2 Cap who isn't as experienced as he is now.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.