Ex-Manson follower Susan Atkins dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/25/california.manson.atkins/index.html?iref=topnews

She should've been given the death sentence, imo

inimalist
right, martyr these people!

Robtard
"she became a born-again Christian who worked to help at-risk youth, victims of violent crimes and homeless children, among others"

Figures she found Jesus in prison. But how did she do all these things while behind bars?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
"she became a born-again Christian who worked to help at-risk youth, victims of violent crimes and homeless children, among others"

Figures she found Jesus in prison. But how did she do all these things while behind bars? Perhaps some rehabilitation programs?

Robtard
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
She should've been given the death sentence, imo

She was, originally.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps some rehabilitation programs?

I still can't connect how she helps those people from behind bars? Was it via inspiring letters? If so, meh, she's still an ***hole.

AngryManatee
It's not really hard to find someone named Jesus in prison.

inimalist
I still can't connect how she helps those people from behind bars? Was it via inspiring letters? If so, meh, she's still an ***hole.

Tookie Williams was internationally known for writing children's books and educational programs to try and keep kids out of gangs.

still an *******, for sure, but some good can be done from behind bars.

Robtard
Meh, so he scribbles a few books and sharted out some peace treaty, this is after decades of being a POS thug.

IMO, he only did it in the hopes that his death penalty would be stayed, stupid, he was not.

Bardock42
Originally posted by AngryManatee
It's not really hard to find someone named Jesus in prison. Hahahahaha, cause all latinos are criminals.

inimalist
lol, ya, its easy to be cynical

however, he probably did some good for a community desperately in need of something

King Kandy
It is disgraceful how saying you're a "born again christian" automatically generates sympathy in our culture.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
It is disgraceful how saying you're a "born again christian" automatically generates sympathy in our culture.

The sympathy comes less from the "born again" part and more from the "orked to help at-risk youth, victims of violent crimes and homeless children, among others" part (though in America I'm sure there are people who think that's worse than the seven murders).

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The sympathy comes less from the "born again" part and more from the "orked to help at-risk youth, victims of violent crimes and homeless children, among others" part (though in America I'm sure there are people who think that's worse than the seven murders).
I was talking more in general than in this specific instance. I've seen other times where it was the christian part that was important.

KidRock
It makes me happy knowing she died a miserable death behind bars.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
It makes me happy knowing she died a miserable death behind bars.
Jesus still loves her.

KidRock
Jesus still loves her.

So does Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny i'm sure.

ozziememz
i wont lose sleep, nasty woman

Phantom Zone
thats some f*ked up shit she did.

Impediment
She looked kinda hot in her 60's mug shots. I'd have hit it. yes

jinXed by JaNx
The lady is dead. She died from natural causes whilst in prison. I really don't see an argument here. Justice was served.

you get thorns
big grin

The Dark Cloud
Well, one thing's for certain.....history will remember her. It won't remember most here, if any.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.