Ehyptian Gods(All egyptians) Vs Asgardian Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
Egyptians:

Osiris
Aktenaten
Ra
horus
Seth
Oshtur

etc.

Vs

Odin w/destroyer armor
Thor w/OF
Loki
Gaea
balder
Hela

etc.

Remember this is all egyptians and all asgardians the vishanti are available.

Fight takes place right on earth(616)

Prep time is a year before the battle.

Survivor19
Why are they Egyptians but Ehyptian gods? I sense fail in this thread.
Anyway, if Aktenaten has any relation to Akhenaten from MU: The End, he soloes.

stormultt
Originally posted by Survivor19
Why are they Egyptians but Ehyptian gods? I sense fail in this thread.
Anyway, if Aktenaten has any relation to Akhenaten from MU: The End, he soloes.

my bad, typo XDD

mummy_guy
Aktenaten stomps them all

DarkOdin
Odin w/destroyer armor= above skyfather
Thor w/OF skyfather level

Gaea freakin elder god should be above a skyfather

Hela then a subsskyfather

What a stomp for asgard

mummy_guy
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin w/destroyer armor= above skyfather
Thor w/OF skyfather level

Gaea freakin elder god should be above a skyfather

Hela then a subsskyfather

What a stomp for asgard

thats what happens when people dont know all the facts you dont really know who Aktenaten is right? he stomps your odin and thor and pimp slaps them

Warlord
How is Gaea an Asgardian?

mummy_guy
as i said Aktenaten alone will stomp the entire asgard team

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Warlord
How is Gaea an Asgardian? she isn't she is an elder god

DarkOdin
Originally posted by mummy_guy
as i said Aktenaten alone will stomp the entire asgard team

So what does Aktenaten have above Odin destroyer and a elder god??

Last time i checked thanos depowered him

mummy_guy
So what does Aktenaten have above Odin destroyer and a elder god??

Last time i checked thanos depowered him

Lol you really dont know who he is right? he has the heart of the universe he is at the beyonder level of power he inslaved the entire universe killing the avengers and fantastic four with only a tought , silver surfer and thanos joined force to figure out what to do he killed all the gods and everybody bwahahahaha next time check your info before you post something

mummy_guy
he also defeated both thor and zeus and before he killed them they escaped and flew to safety

DarkOdin
Lol you really dont know who he is right? he has the heart of the universe he is at the beyonder level of power he inslaved the entire universe killing the avengers and fantastic four with only a tought , silver surfer and thanos joined force to figure out what to do he killed all the gods and everybody bwahahahaha next time check your info before you post something Thanos depowerd him so how did he kill every body??? laughing

DarkOdin
he also defeated both thor and zeus and before he killed them they escaped and flew to safety

How do you escape from someone on beyonder level laughing

mummy_guy
How do you escape from someone on beyonder level laughing

what are you a moron? go read the comics i am just stating the facts that he defeated everybody there is he killed the x-men avengers and fantastic four, defeated both odin and thor and they flew from the fight all broken , and thanos used the Heart of the Infinite to do what he did as i said before next time read the comics before making a fool out of yourself

mummy_guy
oh and by the way he didnt depower Akhenaten he just went back in time and killed him before he got the heart of the universe power from the aliens as i said next time read the comics

mummy_guy
laughing i just knew some thor fanboy wont resist get a boner and say that thors team stomps

DarkOdin
what are you a moron? go read the comics i am just stating the facts that he defeated everybody there is he killed the x-men avengers and fantastic four, defeated both odin and thor and they flew from the fight all broken , and thanos used the Heart of the Infinite to do what he did as i said before next time read the comics before making a fool out of yourself

SO is it Odin and Thor or Thor and Zeus and i have to read a comic

DarkOdin
oh and by the way he didnt depower Akhenaten he just went back in time and killed him before he got the heart of the universe power from the aliens as i said next time read the comics

Whcih any on the team can do considering he gets his power from an outside source

mummy_guy
sorry i meant thor and zeus my mistake teehee ... anyway the rest is still valid

DarkOdin
sorry i meant thor and zeus my mistake teehee ... anyway the rest is still valid The HOTU doesn't even exist anymore and the OP doesn't state he has it in the battle. So tell me how does he win.

Survivor19
By having power granted by it, obviously. IIRC, he wasn't depowered, just killed before he got powered. So he is powered for this thread.

guy222
akhenaten wins

DarkOdin
By having power granted by it, obviously. IIRC, he wasn't depowered, just killed before he got powered. So he is powered for this thread.

didn't thanos absorb the power of the HOTHU to stop him??

mummy_guy
didn't thanos absorb the power of the HOTHU to stop him??

as i said already and as people here told you the only way to defeat him was for thanos to go back in time and kill him before he got the power from the aliens thats it no one could stop him or match him

DarkOdin
as i said already and as people here told you the only way to defeat him was for thanos to go back in time and kill him before he got the power from the aliens thats it no one could stop him or match him

Doom killed him i thought while thanos took the HOTU anyone have scans of this??

Survivor19
Way i see it:
Akhenaten was granted power with HUTU. In a way, he could draw power from here.
Thanos, on the other hand, absorbed it, making himself, therefore, source of his power and completely immune to whatever Akhenaten tried to throw at him. Then he stopped Akhenaten from stopping Doom killing Akhenaten in the past. Curtains for Akhenaten (that contradicts Kang's law, though).
But here in this thread we are using powered version, because it makes no sense to do otherwise.

guy222
I just love those Starlin stories

stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Way i see it:
Akhenaten was granted power with HUTU. In a way, he could draw power from here.
Thanos, on the other hand, absorbed it, making himself, therefore, source of his power and completely immune to whatever Akhenaten tried to throw at him. Then he stopped Akhenaten from stopping Doom killing Akhenaten in the past. Curtains for Akhenaten (that contradicts Kang's law, though).
But here in this thread we are using powered version, because it makes no sense to do otherwise.

OK sounds good. Stomp in the other direction but the powered version doesn't make sense to either too uber

Galan007
The HOTU doesn't even exist anymore and the OP doesn't state he has it in the battle. So tell me how does he win. so you believe the thread starter intended for a normal/powerless human to wage battle against the asgardians?

guy222
cool avatar/sig

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Galan007
so you believe the thread starter intended for a normal/powerless human to wage battle against the asgardians?

So you think it is better to have a team with a guys who can snap his fingers and win then have a weak link on the team.

At least with a human teams can fight to some degree. Hell balder is not much use in this.

stormultt
mihgt id add the egyptians have a hell of alot of magic strength within their ranks, like um hmm .....oshtur and with her comes the vishanti. take that into account also. and thor also has rune magic so...

guy222
hey u

stormultt
Originally posted by guy222
hey u ]

hey guy XDD how r ya

guy222
i am good and u

stormultt
im great actually ^^

guy222
smile

WhiteWitchKing
Atum the sun god is Egyptian. He's also Atum the God Eater. Egyptians for the win.

Colossus-Big C
he also defeated both thor and zeus and before he killed them they escaped and flew to safety scan?

Colossus-Big C
how is gaea an asgardian?

and atum is the god eater/egyption sun god

Wild Shadow
if Aktenaten is hotu powered he wins.

if not asgard takes this

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if Aktenaten is hotu powered he wins.

if not asgard takes this

Nah, Atum's going to stomp the Asgardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.