Etrigan vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Savage Hulk.

Warlord
Etrigan

occultdestroyer
Hulk(?)

Kris Blaze
They're both fairly strong.

Eternal Idol
Don't know much about Etrigan, to be honest. If we take his recent fight with Grundy into consideration (assuming Etrigan didn't job to Grundy), I'd have to give this fight to Hulk.

Knowsbleed33
Etrigan has the strength. He once punched Superman all the way from Earth to the Moon.

guy222
Hulk

Prep-Man
Really depends on how much Etrigans magic fire harms the hulk. but i could see either winning.

Master Court
Well, Ghost Rider's fire doesn't do all that much to Hulk.

Just mull that over.

Prep-Man
Hmmm. I wasn't aware GR got his fire from the same source. sad

iceman24567
Hellfire is hellfire no?

Prep-Man
could be, but i guess it depends on WHO can use it to the fullest? Etrigan has more experience with using it.

SevenShackles
etrigan come close but i think the hulk crushes ugly rhyming man and goes about his business

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
could be, but i guess it depends on WHO can use it to the fullest? Etrigan has more experience with using it. I wasn't aware the more experience you have shooting fire the stronger it gets...

By that I mean that it wont make any difference.

Galan007
etrigan wins via hellfire. yes

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Mindset
I wasn't aware the more experience you have shooting fire the stronger it gets...

snicker

Prep-Man
I wasn't aware the more experience you have shooting fire the stronger it gets...

I think it does. Etrigan can also release spells from his source of power. Spells that could make a difference in battle.

h1a8
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Etrigan has the strength. He once punched Superman all the way from Earth to the Moon.

Damn! That is one hell of a feat. I would have a ball trying to calculate the amount of force needed to do such a thing. Any scans of it anyone?

Mindset
I think it does. Etrigan can also release spells from his source of power. Spells that could make a difference in battle. What relevance does his spells have to do with hellfire?

Spire
Originally posted by h1a8
Damn! That is one hell of a feat. I would have a ball trying to calculate the amount of force needed to do such a thing. Any scans of it anyone?

facepalm

Lawl.

For the sake of your future calculations, here they are.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ActionComics762p10.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ActionComics762p12.jpg

Prep-Man
What relevance does his spells have to do with hellfire?

his hellfire attacks can do various things. just not energy blasts.

Mindset
False.

Prep-Man
you wish.

Mindset
Right...

Concession accepted.

Prep-Man
Nah, his hellfire has been shown to vanquish pure evil, matter manipulation, sapping energy from beings, and BFR. Some mages even comment that Etrigan can be overall as powerful as SPECTRE.

Now, if Etrigan is allowed to tap into the power of Stonehedge, he'd stomp the Hulk. His presence alone was enough to harm Gamnamea. Which is a feat in itself.

Mindset
Nah, his hellfire has been shown to vanquish pure evil, matter manipulation, sapping energy from beings, and BFR. Scans?

Prep-Man
I'll find some, hold up.

Martian_mind
Etrigan via teh magics.

guy222
good to see ya

great avatar/sig

Prep-Man
Here is Etrigan showing that his new Hellfire is able to vanquish pure evil.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/botd-09-020.jpg

Nice, Respect thread, MM. I'll see what i can find from the 70's series and 90's. He has a lot of issues to touch upon.

Master Court
You know what? I like Etrigan. I only just realized it. In any case, I think Etrigan could probably take Hulk for a few wins. Sort of a back and forth thing. Ugly is clearly strong enough, what with the "TO THE MOON, ALICE!" thingy, and being immortal and all makes him a tough cookie. Throw the magic in, and he's got a good anti-Hulk power-set.

Mindset
Here is Etrigan showing that his new Hellfire is able to vanquish pure evil.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/botd-09-020.jpg

Nice, Respect thread, MM. I'll see what i can find from the 70's series and 90's. He has a lot of issues to touch upon.
Got scans of the other stuff you said it could do?

ColossusGrundy
Etrigan has spells, fire, and strength to boot. Don't think Hulkie can counter all that.

Master Court
Well, the fire is jack sugar to Hulk, really. And the strength just puts him in the league, same as Hercules and Thor. I mean, strength is what Hulk does. What really makes the difference here is Etrigan's magic. You know, immortal guy with Superman-level strength, and then BAM; magic zap for the KO.

But I still see it as half and half. Give or take a fight. If Hulk keeps it close and it comes down to a scrap, Hulk wins. If Etrigan runs some plays and doesn't skimp on the magic, he takes it.

Prep-Man
I'll try and get some scans going, if the 70 run counts. Etrigan rarely uses spells, but he does from time to time.

if it comes to a scrap, I agree, Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Hmmm. I wasn't aware GR got his fire from the same source. sad Can you prove that Etrigan is more powerful than Grider?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
Can you prove that Etrigan is more powerful than Grider?

If it's current GR or close to sky father level, GR, Etrigan hasn't shown that type of power, but if it's classic GR from the 90's, I'd say his soul fire feats are a bit above even GR. His presence alone was able to effect top mages and his ability to tap into the Stonehedge power makes him leagues above GR.

quanchi112
If it's current GR or close to sky father level, GR, Etrigan hasn't shown that type of power, but if it's classic GR from the 90's, I'd say his soul fire feats are a bit above even GR. His presence alone was able to effect top mages and his ability to tap into the Stonehedge power makes him leagues above GR. It was just a few years ago that Hulk just laughed off the Grider.

Prep-Man
Ok.

h1a8
Originally posted by Spire
facepalm

Lawl.

For the sake of your future calculations, here they are.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ActionComics762p10.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_ActionComics762p12.jpg

Thank you! smile
I really didn't have time to work on it till now.
And after painstaking calculations (using drag force, etc.) I got the figure 1.67x10^12 tons of force. This calculation assumes that it took Superman 15 seconds to get to the moon. I got that estimate from timing myself as I spoke the words of Etrigan (I assumed Superman landed when Etrigan finished his last sentence).

psycho gundam
^ oh god.....

facepalm

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ oh god.....

facepalm thumb up

Stoic
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.