The Gorgon runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Gorgon is blind-folded and cannot use any weapons. Fight takes place in urban environment.

How far does he get?

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Spider-Man
4. Iron Fist
5. Captain America
6. Elektra
7. Wolverine

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/754672-003_super.jpg

Juk3n
His damage soak counts for a lot but weaponless... im not sure he's strong enough to down the Spider, or break webbing for that matter. Though CIS is in effect against pete so, Id say he gets past Spidey and with TP on could get to wolverine. Weaponless aginst Reen, id say he loses.

Battlehammer
spiderman and IF are to low on the list.

Battlehammer
He might clear this. He certainly stomps Punisher and DD and Capt and Elektra

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He might clear this. He certainly stomps Punisher and DD and Capt and Elektra I don't think he stomps Capt or Elektra.

Punisher yes.

Capt has his shield so he can take anything Gorgon can throw.

Also, Im not sure Gorgon could beat Elektra. She has weapons, he doesn't.

Starscream M
He might clear this. I don't think there's a chance in hell he beats Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I don't think he stomps Capt or Elektra.

Punisher yes.

Capt has his shield so he can take anything Gorgon can throw.

Also, Im not sure Gorgon could beat Elektra. She has weapons, he doesn't.
he already has stomped elektra.......so you be wrong.

Capt can't take everything gorgon can throw are you kidding me. You do realize gorgon great deal faster, he could take the shield away or simply beat the crap out of capt and there nothing capt could do about it.

jalek moye
could possibly lose to Spidey, iron fist, or wolverine

could win though

Starscream M
he already has stomped elektra.......so you be wrong.

didn't he have a sword against elektra though?

Battlehammer
didn't he have a sword against elektra though?
nope he gave her his sword.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9670/gorgonvselektra1.th.jpg http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/456/gorgonvselektra2.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2303/gorgonvselektra3.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5315/gorgonvselektra4.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1527/gorgonvselektra5.th.jpg http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2227/gorgonvselektra6.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3789/gorgonvselektra7.th.jpg

to put this in perspective, this was the creator of Elektra. This is the man who rights Elektra at some of her best. This just show how much of a bad ass gorgon suposes to be this is not low showing for Elektra this is just how dam good he is.

Kris Blaze
Spidey takes this one.

Wild Shadow
makes it to logan and logan stops him...

spidey might get 4/10 wins but no more then that.....

everyone else gets a horrible death

Starscream M
nope he gave her his sword.
nice scans

but two things

1) elektra is better with her sais than she is with a sword

2) gorgon wasn't blindfolded

Battlehammer
nice scans

but two things

got them from my man stilt, but thanks.

Not really actually, nor would it have matter. It never been state she better with the sais or shown, your basing this off the fact you know very little about her and most of her picture she holding sias arnt you. He stomp the shit out of her she could not even touch him.

His blindfold has yet to show that it hinders him. Actually there a good chances he can simply see through it, which is why he was able to have a stare down with Ares so the god of fear.

but nice excuses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
makes it to logan and logan stops him...

spidey might get 4/10 wins but no more then that.....

everyone else gets a horrible death
the problem is he could read spidy like a book and mind **** him bringing back his worst memories.

iceman24567
I think Spiderman wrecks him

mummy_guy
gorgon clears it without any doubt, as for spider-man? spider-man always had a serious trouble fighting martial art guys and getting his butt kicked by daredevil iron fist black panther and shang chi... now gorgon is a martial artist who is super strong super fast got super reflex and also can read your mind and know what are you going to do next basically gorgon is mister x on serious steroids, gorgon will read every move spider-man will try to do and simple humiliate him with his skills

and so he will do with the rest they have no chance in hell gorgon stomps them all

Aries_04
Gorgon can clear this. The blindfold really doesn't hinder him at all....his telepathy allows him to see right through it. Add to that class 2 strength, superhuman speed, reflexes, high damage soak and crazy skills. He can clear this.

Parmaniac
Blind folded and without weapons stops at Spidey, pretty sure.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Blind folded and without weapons stops at Spidey, pretty sure.

The guy has Superhuman stats. He fought blindfolded against a woman with quicksilver like speed and cut her hands off. Maybe you need to go look at his respect thread.

StiltmanFTW
to put this in perspective, this was the creator of Elektra. This is the man who rights Elektra at some of her best. This just show how much of a bad ass gorgon suposes to be this is not low showing for Elektra this is just how dam good he is.

Elektra was created by Miller, not Millar stick out tongue

nice scans

but two things

He wore sunglasses at night. Not to mention that he owned her when she had SHIELD psi-blockers, the advantage of surprise attack and Wolverine backing her up... what more do you want?

--
About the blindfold thing... I don't believe he cannot see with the red one. It works like a venetian mirror, IMO... otherwise he wouldn't be able to beat Phobos in a stare contest.

Gets to 7.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Aries_04
The guy has Superhuman stats. He fought blindfolded against a woman with quicksilver like speed and cut her hands off. Maybe you need to go look at his respect thread.

Maybe you need to consider how little that means.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Maybe you need to consider how little that means.

Maybe you need to rethink things.

Kris Blaze
Maybe you need to rethink things.

No I'm good.

Spidey takes it.

Aries_04

Spidey takes it.

up the ***.

One on one he'd wreck Spidey anyway.

Kris Blaze
up the ***.

One on one he'd wreck Spidey anyway.

Wouldn't be able to wreck anyone.

Spidey takes him easily.

Aries_04

Spidey takes him easily.

pfffft. You just lost all credibility.

Juk3n

Spidey takes him easily.

wrecked Elektra and the only thing Spidey has on her, is a lil bit of speed, some good for lifting strength and some webbing. If pete takes this, theres nothing easy about it, I wouldn't pip Pete to take Elektra and Wolverine together...

StiltmanFTW
pfffft. You just lost all credibility.

What? You don't believe that Spiderboy would do better than adamantium human bullet going at 100mph speed or Stonewall?

Neither do I.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
wrecked Elektra and the only thing Spidey has on her, is a lil bit of speed, some good for lifting strength and some webbing. If pete takes this, theres nothing easy about it, I wouldn't pip Pete to take Elektra and Wolverine together...

Now, if Gorgon had actually taken Wolverine and Elektra, that argument might have been a bit better. Regardless, Spidey is so much faster, stronger, durable and AGILE than Elektra that it's not even funny.

Starscream M
just to make it clear, Gorgon is weaponless here.

He fought Wolverine with a sword in the comics.

Battlehammer
just to make it clear, Gorgon is weaponless here.

He fought Wolverine with a sword in the comics.
he lost the sword at the end an fought much of the fight with his hand beating wolverine ass.

Starscream M
he lost the sword at the end an fought much of the fight with his hand beating wolverine ass. what could his hand do to a man who takes CL100 punches?

don't tell me Gorgon hits as hard as Hulk now.

Kris Blaze
Oh snap!

Master Bruce just brought consistency raining down on Capt.

Battlehammer
what could his hand do to a man who takes CL100 punches?

Nope he super strong ridiculously skilled super fast might be enough.

I personly think he stops at wolverine.

Starscream M

I personly think he stops at wolverine. ok, we agree then. I think he has no chance of beating Wolverine without weapons. He may give wolverine a beating but then Wolverine can take it and will eventually land some critical hits.

I think Cap, Spider-Man, and Elektra can all pull off wins though...maybe not for majority.

Battlehammer
ok, we agree then. I think he has no chance of beating Wolverine without weapons. He may give wolverine a beating but then Wolverine can take it and will eventually land some critical hits.

I think Cap, Spider-Man, and Elektra can all pull off wins though...maybe not for majority.
I agree mostly with the above part.

I dont agree capt or elektra stand a chances. He beat the living shit out of elektra. No reason he cant do it again. He wreck capt as well. He read his every move and is much faster and stronger.

Starscream M

He beat the living shit out of elektra. Elektra didn't have her sais, her best weapon.

Reading minds is useless in melee combat. By the time you know what the other person is going to do, they've already done it.

Battlehammer
Elektra didn't have her sais, her best weapon.

Reading minds is useless in melee combat. By the time you know what the other person is going to do, they've already done it.
She just as good with swords, she barly even uses her sia's anymore. Sia would not have change the out come of the fight, she was completely out classed twice by him.

are you kidding me? what that aserous statement? no most fight as wolverine out say think several moves a head which is one of the reason wolverien had to go berserker against mister x. That was one of the dumbest comments ever.

StiltmanFTW
Petey was pissing himself (off-panel) when watching Gorgon and Logan fight. You all know it to be true.

Elektra didn't have her sais, her best weapon.

Yeah, right. Like that would help roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously Starscream, please READ those arcs before you post.

I'm not even gonna comment on the second part of your post.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Petey was pissing himself (off-panel) when watching Gorgon and Logan fight. You all know it to be true.

Yeah, right. Like that would help roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously Starscream, please READ those arcs before you post.

I'm not even gonna comment on the second part of your post. the sais would help.

also, I believe Elektra performed poorly because she underestimated Gorgon, didn't realize he was as good as he was.

StiltmanFTW
the sais would help.

Please explain how.

also, I believe Elektra performed poorly because she underestimated Gorgon, didn't realize he was as good as he was.

She underestimated him in their next fight, too? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Please explain how.
reach advantage

two deadly weapons (as opposed to sword being one)...sais would be more versatile

it's her bread-and-butter...so she'll feel more confident

it's her trademark weapon...she's far better with them than without

StiltmanFTW
reach advantage

two deadly weapons (as opposed to sword being one)...sais would be more versatile

it's her bread-and-butter...so she'll feel more confident

it's her trademark weapon...she's far better with them than without

Reach advantage... over a katana? Really?

Too bad she had two katanas in their second encounter erm She had a nunchaku and a gun, too. Apparently she thought her favorite sais wouldn't be the best choice of weapons against Gorgon...

Parmaniac
how strong is gorgon exactly? What was his best display of strength?

StiltmanFTW
how strong is gorgon exactly? What was his best display of strength?

Class 2.

Hard to say. Go to his thread and decide which one was the best http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Parmaniac
Class 2.

Hard to say. Go to his thread and decide which one was the best http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

ok I'll be right back http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/scooter.gif

Juk3n
Now, if Gorgon had actually taken Wolverine and Elektra, that argument might have been a bit better.

Dude he was manhandling both Prep'd Wolverine and Elektra, even had her dead to rights.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
Dude he was manhandling both Prep'd Wolverine and Elektra, even had her dead to rights.

Elektra makes little difference against Gorgon. He's her physical superior and seems to be around her level skill-wise. Wolverine is another matter, he was pinned to the wall which is far from being defeated. Gorgon threw at him practically everything he had, and Wolverine took it. Too bad Wolverine fought like an idiot and kept trying to gut him.

Regardless, the sword and piece of wood seemed awfully important to him in that battle, he has neither here. Sword - pinned wolverine, killed all the guards. Wooden piece - knocked off telepathic blockers and so on. Then getting killed by Wolverine regardless, hardly equates to beating both of them unarmed.

Spidey destroys him.

voolvy
what could his hand do to a man who takes CL100 punches?

wow what a statement so i guess by your logic now no one who is weaker then hulk cant hurt wolverine? so by your logic colossus also cant ko or take wolverine out since his punches are not as strong as hulks? stop with the bullcrap

voolvy

you got some serious problems you know what? someone already posted a scan of gorgon beating and humiliating elektra with pure hand 2 hand skills without even getting touched and you still say she can beat him? gorgon can read there minds and know what move they are going to do next he is super fast strong agile and got super reflexes plus very skilled fighter and now his oponnents next moe he is by far too much superior to elektra as we saw, to captain america, to wolverine as we saw and to spider-man as we saw spider-man who has trouble fighting ordenery MA guys like punisher

Aries_04

Spidey destroys him.

Spiderman does not destroy an armed Gorgon....for the last time.

Kris Blaze
Spiderman does not destroy an armed Gorgon....for the last time.

Gorgon doesn't even have any weapons here.

Not only do you drool over the worst character ever conceived, but you can't even read?

voolvy

Not only do you drool over the worst character ever conceived, but you can't even read?

STFU no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftu3cFaYCYk

Aries_04

I know he's unarmed in this thread. Me and you were arguing over an armed Gorgon earlier. Or at least I was.

I don't know what the hell you were talking about. And he is far from the worst character conceived. What makes him the worst character conceived?....and if your reasoning is stupid (which i'm almost certain it will be) I'll not need to debate you over any argument in the future because of your incompetence.

iceman24567
I think Wolverine can take him too but barely like 6/10

Mike616
anyone who thinks spider-man can take gorgon is a moron, spider-man has trouble all the time fighting MA fighters like daredevil elektra and so on and on , gorgon is a MA that can read his oponnents next move and know what he is going to do so this bullcrap of "spider-man is too fast" wont work here since its fighting speed and gorgon will destroy him, also put up the fact that gorgon is super fast agile got super reflex and strength... when was the last time you saw spider-man break a sword with his teeth? spider-man gets destroyed and raped by gorgon every single time

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mike616
anyone who thinks spider-man can take gorgon is a moron, spider-man has trouble all the time fighting MA fighters like daredevil elektra and so on and on , gorgon is a MA that can read his oponnents next move and know what he is going to do so this bullcrap of "spider-man is too fast" wont work here since its fighting speed and gorgon will destroy him, also put up the fact that gorgon is super fast agile got super reflex and strength... when was the last time you saw spider-man break a sword with his teeth? spider-man gets destroyed and raped by gorgon every single time Nice trolling mr soon to be banned laughing . Spiderman is physically superior to anybody Gorgon has ever beaten plus he has pre-cog Gorgon gets choke out by Spidey.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice trolling mr soon to be banned laughing . Spiderman is physically superior to anybody Gorgon has ever beaten plus he has pre-cog Gorgon gets choke out by Spidey.
This is a joke right? The only way spiderman stands a chances is webbing asside from that he screwed. Pre-cog worthless when your opponent can read you like an open book and mind **** you. Who also faster, more skilled by far, vastly better damage soak and even smarter and far more tactical.

iceman24567
This is a joke right? The only way spiderman stands a chances is webbing asside from that he screwed. Pre-cog worthless when your opponent can read you like an open book and mind **** you. Who also faster, more skilled by far, vastly better damage soak and even smarter and far more tactical. he can read his mind all he wants Spiderman is physically better your right he has webbing good thing we see him use it in 95% of his fights. Pre cog worthless? That's a joke. I can't believe you said his damage soak is better who has taken worse shots?

Battlehammer
he can read his mind all he wants Spiderman is physically better your right he has webbing good thing we see him use it in 95% of his fights. Pre cog worthless? That's a joke. I can't believe you said his damage soak is better who has taken worse shots?
No he not at all, SPiderman could not make elektra look that stupid or slow.

Nice using webbing and hitting your target are two completely different things.

You can't believe I think Gorgon has superior damage soak to a man who got KO by a small stabb before, shot in the hand ect and Gorgon took everything under the sun from wolverine and elektra and was not even phased.......

Battlehammer
Gorgon could simply mind **** spidy for the win if he wanted, or simply read every move and counter it with ease.

iceman24567
No he not at all, SPiderman could not make elektra look that stupid or slow.

Nice using webbing and hitting your target are two completely different things.

You can't believe I think Gorgon has superior damage soak to a man who got KO by a small stabb before, shot in the hand ect and Gorgon took everything under the sun from wolverine and elektra and was not even phased....... Come on Battlehammer we all know Spiderman is susceptible to cuts and shit but that isn't the only damage that can be dealt is it? He has taken shots from people way strong than him and managed to get up. Spider can and will web him in my opinion then just chuck some things at him while he struggles to get out. Spidey beats him for these reasons.

iceman24567
Gorgon could simply mind **** spidy for the win if he wanted, or This would be a legit win.

Battlehammer
Come on Battlehammer we all know Spiderman is susceptible to cuts and shit but that isn't the only damage that can be dealt is it? He has taken shots from people way strong than him and managed to get up. Spider can and will web him in my opinion then just some at him while he struggles to get out. Spidey beats him for these reasons.
Are you really trying to say spiderman has better damage soak then an undead person with wolverine level healing factor who has yet to show anything phases him.........yea that makes complete senses right roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have a hard time taking your opinion serous when you try and debate spiderman having superior damage soak.........then gorgon..........

No spiderman will try, except Gorgon faster, far more skilled, far better tacticall oh and can read spidemran like an open book......oh and he could simply mind **** spiderman.....who one of the most insecure characters out there.

iceman24567
Are you really trying to say spiderman has better damage soak then an undead person with wolverine level healing factor who has yet to show anything phases him.........yea that makes complete senses right roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have a hard time taking your opinion serous when you try and debate spiderman having superior damage soak.........then gorgon..........

No spiderman will try, except Gorgon faster, far more skilled, far better tacticall oh and can read spidemran like an open book......oh and he could simply mind **** spiderman.....who one of the most insecure characters out there. Battlehammer im used to you debating like a jerk but seriously you need to take a chill pill. Unless Gorgon can pull a sword out his undead ass i don't see how Spider man being stabbed is even a factor here. I don't think he is faster than Spidey.

Parmaniac
I checked Gorgons respect thread the only strength feat was the "Sword bite" while spidey has lifted, moved, thrown objects with the weight of several tons

strength:
Spidey >>>>>> Gorgon

I haven't seen anything that puts his agility near Spidey, Spidey dodges constantly multiple lasers, bullets and lots of other stuff but feel free to prove me wrong on this

agility:
Spidey > Gorgon

AND the thing that makes this clear is his webbing of course, it's not like he only uses it to swing around or simply shoot a web string to his foes he uses it in many was, here a few examples:

Protective Cocoon - Spectacular Spider-man 36
Shield + Bola - Spectacular Spider-man 62
Impact webbing (a web ball that "explodes" and wraps around its target) - Spectacular Spider-man 237
btw his webbing is fire resistant and can hold several tons

for gods sake once he even made a hang glider with it...

And finally would everybody please stop saying Spidey gets wrecked by MA evertime! I'm working on a respect thread to put all these encounters/fights etc. together and by now I can definately say he's done very well against MAs...
he defeated the Taskmaster after he took down a few of his men (Amazing Spider-man 308)

Battlehammer
Battlehammer im used to you debating like a jerk but seriously you need to take a chill pill. Unless Gorgon can pull a sword out his undead ass i don't see how Spider man being stabbed is even a factor here. I don't think he is faster than Spidey.
You need to get off spiderman dick. and please dont be a hypocrite u can be one of the biggest assholes on here. I person find it funny, but come on now.

You dont think he faster then spiderman? when has spiderman every made some one on elektra level of speed look like they mvoe in slow motion? or react and deflect bullets like there nothing?

iceman24567
You need to get off spiderman dick. and please dont be a hypocrite u can be one of the biggest assholes on here. I person find it funny, but come on now.

You dont think he faster then spiderman? when has spiderman every made some one on elektra level of speed look like they mvoe in slow motion? or react and deflect bullets like there nothing? I act like an ass because of obnoxious posts like these laughing

iceman24567
Anyways i'll just ignore you debating with you is pointless when you think your opinions are fact no expression.

Lord Feron

And finally would everybody please stop saying Spidey gets wrecked by MA evertime! I'm working on a respect thread to put all these encounters/fights etc. together and by now I can definately say he's done very well against MAs...
he defeated the Taskmaster after he took down a few of his men (Amazing Spider-man 308)

Yes! I would be looking forward to that.

Mike616
gorgon humiliate and murder spider-man without his sword every single time they fight

iceman24567
The troll continues

Mike616
The troll continues

said the idiot who cant get off spider-mans dick

iceman24567
said the idiot who cant get off spider-mans dick Says the guy soon to be banned eek!

Mike616
Says the guy soon to be banned eek!

says the guy who gets owned at debates so he goes and report people for owening him eek!

iceman24567
says the guy who gets owned at debates to he goes and report people for owening him eek! OMG you ownz me online at debatingz OMGZ no expression

Parmaniac
said the idiot who cant get off spider-mans dick

said the idiot who can't get off gorgons dick and other posters nerves

EDIT: If a mod's around can you please delete the last 7 posts (inclusing my)?

Mike616
said the idiot who can't get off gorgons dick and other posters nerves

not my fault i gave solid proof to why gorgon would beat your precious favorite character but i guess some of you take it way too personal so instead of debating me you choose to report me then enjoy

iceman24567
We are reporting you because your a troll and most likely a sock.

Mike616
We are reporting you because your a troll and most likely a sock.

you are reporting me because you cant understand how can someone new come here and prove something you cant counter so instead of being a good sports and either debate either edmit you were wrong you choose to flame and bash... what a guy you are wow

iceman24567
This from the guy posting in different threads saying Juggernaut sucks? Yeah ok troll happy banning.

Mike616
This from the guy posting in different threads saying Juggernaut sucks? Yeah ok troll happy banning.

alright first of all you need to shut up already and stop trolling this thread and reply every single time just because you got some inferiority complex and you feel you must answer back and prove me you wont back down so please shut up already roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Because telling me to shut up will make me shut up not really troll. Anyways Spidey beats him more times than not.

Mike616
Because telling me to shut up will make me shut up not really troll. Anyways Spidey beats him more times than not.

the truth is that as soon as they start to fight and spider-man will see that gorgon is 3 steps ahead of him and beating him up like captain america did only worse... he will get scared , the truth is spider-man never could go up against MA guys because he doesnt really have the tough rough characteristics of a real fighter like wolverine or captain america or for that case gorgon, spider-man is a good guy who is joking aropund jumping around and taking it as a joke when he gets beat up, he doesnt stand a chance against someone evil like gorgon

Mike616
gorgon is too fast for spider-man when it comes down to fighting speed, we all saw how wolverine could match spider-man when they fought right? each and every fight they had wolverine could match his speed and they fight equely, gorgon just toyed with wolverine beating him down pining him to the wall basically gorgon was raping wolverine

gorgon is too much for spider-man he is way too skilled, way too fast at fighting, will be 2 steps ahead of spider-man due to his telepathy, has a healing factor... this is an overkill and if you open a thread of spider-man vs gorgon i would even call it a spite thread because gorgon is too much for spider-man to handle

iceman24567
Whatever troll he stops at Spidey.

Mike616

so you see instead of talking respectfuly and actually have a nice discussion you choose to trash talk and bash avoiding the debate because you got nothing to say, case is closed with you dismeased

iceman24567
Your one of those trolls that can't even type properly even worse erm

SamZED
gorgon is too fast for spider-man when it comes down to fighting speed, we all saw how wolverine could match spider-man when they fought right? each and every fight they had wolverine could match his speed and they fight equely If that was the case Spider-man's body would've been found in the cemetry many years ago the first time Wolverine tried to stab him, or even earlier during the secret wars. It all comes down to feats and Gorgon (although is very impressive) doesnt have the speed feats to match best Spider's feats.

Aries_04
Originally posted by SamZED
If that was the case Spider-man's body would've been found in the cemetry many years ago the first time Wolverine tried to stab him, or even earlier during the secret wars. It all comes down to feats and Gorgon (although is very impressive) doesnt have the speed feats to match best Spider's feats.

Deflecting machine gun fire with one sword (mister X needed two), and tagging a quicksilver level speedster and having people on panel commenting at how astonishing his level of speed was are pretty legit examples of his speed to me. I think he has enough to keep up with Spidey....you couple that with his TP ability....and he should be able to keep up fairly simply.

SamZED
Deflecting machine gun fire with one sword (mister X needed two), and tagging a quicksilver level speedster and having people on panel commenting at how astonishing his level of speed was are pretty legit examples of his speed to me. I think he has enough to keep up with Spidey....you couple that with his TP ability....and he should be able to keep up fairly simply. Mr. Negative was cutting bullets in half, doesnt take Spider-man speed, just peakhuman speed and reflexes level and some experience. A while ago I posted a scan of classic Spider-man dodging a bullet that was few inches away from his body. Also catching bullet is much harder than deflecting it. Daredevil can deflect bullets. Not saying Gorgon wont be able to keep up, just that saying that he's faster and stomps Parker is wrong.

Badabing
BH and Iceman, stop.

BrutacusTheOne
gorgon will murder spider-man 10/10

Galactus20

Only a retard would think that spidy can beat the gorgon, gorgon stomps spidy and you for being that retard

Wild Shadow
spidey would go down to gorgon even if he is unarmed

BrutacusTheOne
Originally posted by Galactus20
Only a retard would think that spidy can beat the gorgon, gorgon stomps spidy and you for being that retard

You are taking it too serious mate but gorgon will beat spider-man even without the katana

SamZED
Only a retard would think that spidy can beat the gorgon, gorgon stomps spidy and you for being that retard Only retard would say that, especially in a thread where Gorgon isnt even allowed to use his weapons and is blindfolded and has to fight Spider-man.

Galactus20
Only retard would say that, especially in a thread where Gorgon isnt even allowed to use his weapons and is blindfolded and has to fight Spider-man.

spider-man is a no body for gorgon , nerds here give spider-man way too much respect he doesnt deserve being kicked by daredevil and black panther all his career he is a nobody

SamZED
spider-man is a no body for gorgon , nerds here give spider-man way too much respect he doesnt deserve being kicked by daredevil and black panther all his career he is a nobody Why do you even debate about the character if you know nothing about him? You either hate Spider-man or you're Gorgon fanboy. Spider-man HOLDS BACK a lot when he fights people without superhuman durability. Pissed off Parker koed Murdock with one punch, Pissed off Spider-man pwned Taskmaster with ease, after hours of torture he broke free, ripped Osborn's face off and pwned Bullseye before he could blink. That's what happens when he hlds back LESS than usually. Im not even gonna talk about what happened to Kingpin, so dont give me that "he's a nobody crap" He takes on guys like Absorbing man and the Hulk all the time, so next time before saying something stupid make sure you know something about the character.

Galactus20
Why do you even debate about the character if you know nothing about him? You either hate Spider-man or you're Gorgon fanboy. Spider-man HOLDS BACK a lot when he fights people without superhuman durability. Pissed off Parker koed Murdock with one punch, Pissed off Spider-man pwned Taskmaster with ease, after hours of torture he broke free, ripped Osborn's face off and pwned Bullseye before he could blink. That's what happens when he hlds back LESS than usually. Im not even gonna talk about what happened to Kingpin, so dont give me that "he's a nobody crap" He takes on guys like Absorbing man and the Hulk all the time, so next time before saying something stupid make sure you know something about the character.

he is able to beat up guys that arent faster then him or more skilled then him look what happened to him when he fought captain america, when he fights daredevil they are always equel, gorgon is just too fast and skilled for spider-man and he is a telepath he can read his minds and know his next move , just because spider-man is able to hang with bricks doesnt mean he is going to defeat someone who can hurt him and is faster then him and a better fighter then him and got healing factor thats too much for spider-man

SamZED
he is able to beat up guys that arent faster then him or more skilled then him look what happened to him when he fought captain america, when he fights daredevil they are always equel, gorgon is just too fast and skilled for spider-man and he is a telepath he can read his minds and know his next move , just because spider-man is able to hang with bricks doesnt mean he is going to defeat someone who can hurt him and is faster then him and a better fighter then him and got healing factor thats too much for spider-man Havent you been listening? Spider-man knocked out Daredevil with ONE punch and he was HOLDING BACK. The only reason Daredevil doesnt get his head punched off every time he faces Spider-man it is because Pete holds back. Captain America is a whole different story, Spider-man respects him to much to really fight him. Taskmaster is the guy who's as skilled as Cap and look what happened to him when Spider-man got pissed off. So much for importance of skills. And tp? Parker's got SS to predict his opponents moves, so what? As for your bricks theory, Gorgon is NOT faster than Spider-man that is ridiculos, id like to see Gorgon dodge a bullet that is few inches away from his body. Also Carnage is faster than Gorgon, Venom is faster than Gorgon and Spider-man fights them all the time. Also he fought speedsters many time in his career and always won. Hell Venom's tendrils move faster than bullets and he can fight with dozens of them at the same time, Spider-man's been dodging that since he was a teenager, yet you're saying that Gorgon is too fast for him.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactus20
Havent you been listening? Spider-man knocked out Daredevil with ONE punch and he was HOLDING BACK. The only reason Daredevil doesnt get his head punched off every time he faces Spider-man it is because Pete holds back. Captain America is a whole different story, Spider-man respects him to much to really fight him. Taskmaster is the guy who's as skilled as Cap and look what happened to him when Spider-man got pissed off. So much for importance of skills. And tp? Parker's got SS to predict his opponents moves, so what? As for your bricks theory, Gorgon is NOT faster than Spider-man that is ridiculos, id like to see Gorgon dodge a bullet that is few inches away from his body. Also Carnage is faster than Gorgon, Venom is faster than Gorgon and Spider-man fights them all the time. Also he fought speedsters many time in his career and always won. Hell Venom's tendrils move faster than bullets and he can fight with dozens of them at the same time, Spider-man's been dodging that since he was a teenager, yet you're saying that Gorgon is too fast for him.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

as of now we never saw the limits of gorgon so we dont know what is his peak speed, he saw gorgon countering bullets that were shot out of machine guns by 5 people and he counter all that with 1 arm and 1 sword, can you proove that he cant be faster then that? can you post something that spider-man did which is better then that? i will be waiting

Galactus20
Havent you been listening? Spider-man knocked out Daredevil with ONE punch and he was HOLDING BACK. The only reason Daredevil doesnt get his head punched off every time he faces Spider-man it is because Pete holds back. Captain America is a whole different story, Spider-man respects him to much to really fight him. Taskmaster is the guy who's as skilled as Cap and look what happened to him when Spider-man got pissed off. So much for importance of skills. And tp? Parker's got SS to predict his opponents moves, so what? As for your bricks theory, Gorgon is NOT faster than Spider-man that is ridiculos, id like to see Gorgon dodge a bullet that is few inches away from his body. Also Carnage is faster than Gorgon, Venom is faster than Gorgon and Spider-man fights them all the time. Also he fought speedsters many time in his career and always won. Hell Venom's tendrils move faster than bullets and he can fight with dozens of them at the same time, Spider-man's been dodging that since he was a teenager, yet you're saying that Gorgon is too fast for him.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh ye and by the way thats the lamest excue you could give me "spider-man is holding back against them bla bla" if spider-man was holding back against daredevil wolverine and black panther then he wouldnt get himself hit by then now whouldnt he? i could buy the whole thing of spider-man doesnt punch them full power but to say he gets hit and some times defeated by them because he is holding back? GTFO you are saying he gets hit on purpose ? come on you can do better then that if he is so much above them he wont be even touched by them

SamZED
as of now we never saw the limits of gorgon so we dont know what is his peak speed, he saw gorgon countering bullets that were shot out of machine guns by 5 people and he counter all that with 1 arm and 1 sword, can you proove that he cant be faster then that? can you post something that spider-man did which is better then that? i will be waiting So we never tsaw the limits of his speed so you automatically assume that its greater than Spider-man's? What the f**k? Mister X deflected bullets with swords, big deal. Doesnt even take SUPER human reflexes and speed, just peak human with tp. Heck, Mr. Negative who's NOWHERE near as fast as Spider-man's been cutting bullets in HALF with a sword, id like to see Gorgon do that at least. As for the feats, wait no more.

Here's a good example.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6798/reflexes.jpg

Or this.
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9953/51029663yd5.jpg

Was just a wormup.

Dodging bullets that are CHASING him. Later he COUGHT one of them, id LOVE to see Gorgon try and do that.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/886/scan0008fj.jpg

Dodging a lightining (non 616)
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2818/maspiderman11011.jpg

Disguised as Wolverine gets behind some thugs and takes thir guns away, they dodn't even SEE him move, they though he just vanished.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6558/fnspiderman14007.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7329/feat42speedmw3.jpg
And last but not least Spider-man dodges a bullet after it was fired, he starts dodging when its only few inches away from his back. Good luck topping those feats.

Seriously, dont challenge anyone to a feat war you cant win.

Battlehammer
When did spiderman pwn taskmaster? I recall Taskmaster taking it to spidy pretty badly. Also spiderman KOing spiderman in a hit, is a myth and a scan taken out of context.

Gorgon could loses at spiderman due to webbing, However there a good chances is far superior tactical mind and skills mix with his superior speed and telepathy could be to much for spiderman to handle. If Gorgon has his swords this would not even be closes, though with out them spiderman has a chnaces if he can land with the webbing. Also Gorgon could mind **** spiderman, who is extremely insecure.

though I dont agree at all with galact saying spidermnas a nobody

SamZED
oh ye and by the way thats the lamest excue you could give me "spider-man is holding back against them bla bla" if spider-man was holding back against daredevil wolverine and black panther then he wouldnt get himself hit by then now whouldnt he? i could buy the whole thing of spider-man doesnt punch them full power but to say he gets hit and some times defeated by them because he is holding back? GTFO you are saying he gets hit on purpose ? come on you can do better then that if he is so much above them he wont be even touched by them LOL you just proved how ignorant you are. It's BASIC KNOWLEDGE about Spider-man. He holds back even when he fights crazy f@#ks like Green Goblin who's throwing granades at innocent people, let alone guys like Daredevil. Kingpin couldn't lay a finger on WEAKENED Spider-man, just because he was pissed off and holding back less than usually. It was a onesided beating with Kingping acting as an ultimate punching back. Wanna example of what happens when he doesn't hold back AT ALL? Read what if back in black or Wolverine vs Spider-man. If he werent holding back he'd LITERALLY punch a hole in Daredevil's head. Heck he once punched THROUGH Ironman's mask with one punch. Stop this argument until you embarrass yourself even more.

Battlehammer
So we never tsaw the limits of his speed so you automatically assume that its greater than Spider-man's? What the f**k? Mister X deflected bullets with swords, big deal. Doesnt even take SUPER human reflexes and speed, just peak human with tp. Heck, Mr. Negative who's NOWHERE near as fast as Spider-man's been cutting bullets in HALF with a sword, id like to see Gorgon do that at least. As for the feats, wait no more.
yea he line of thinking is off, though I would agree with him that Gorgon is faster.

Mister X is posses crazy spidersenses like ability and posses superhuman speed, and gorgon did it more impressivly.

I dont know anything about MR. Negative so I won't comment, I been ignoring the arc, I actually thought it was no cannon.

SamZED
When did spiderman pwn taskmaster? I recall Taskmaster taking it to spidy pretty badly. Also spiderman KOing spiderman in a hit, is a myth and a scan taken out of context. The scan is posted in Taskmaster respect thread, in durability section because he took a punch from poed Spider-man. He didn't really pwn him, but Tasky tried to cut him with a swords, Parker broke it and slapped Tony if im not mistaken. As for DD, not really a myth, posted the scan myself in respect thread. Murdock was the first one to attack. And we both know Spider-man IS strong enough to do that.

Gorgon could loses at spiderman due to webbing, However there a good chances is far superior tactical mind and skills mix with his superior speed and telepathy could be to much for spiderman to handle. If Gorgon has his swords this would not even be closes, though with out them spiderman has a chnaces if he can land with the webbing. Also Gorgon could mind **** spiderman, who is extremely insecure.

though I dont agree at all with galact saying spidermnas a nobody Im not arguing that Gorgon is a tough opponent or even that he'd win, im just trying to get that ignorant idiot to STFU about things he knows nothing about.

SamZED
yea he line of thinking is off, though I would agree with him that Gorgon is faster.

Mister X is posses crazy spidersenses like ability and posses superhuman speed, and gorgon did it more impressivly.

I dont know anything about MR. Negative so I won't comment, I been ignoring the arc, I actually thought it was no cannon. lol cant say its a big loss. I like to pretend that bnd is not canon. big grin

Battlehammer
The scan is posted in Taskmaster respect thread, in durability section because he took a punch from poed Spider-man. He didn't really pwn him, but Tasky tried to cut him with a swords, Parker broke it and slapped Tony if im not mistaken. As for DD, not really a myth, posted the scan myself in respect thread. Murdock was the first one to attack. And we both know Spider-man IS strong enough to do that.

Im not arguing that Gorgon is a tough opponent or even that he'd win, im just trying to get that ignorant idiot to STFU about things he knows nothing about.
I take a look at it have not seen it in a while.

Your refferring to when DD had trouble reacting to spiderman and got punched hard? If that the scan you are refferring to it is a myth, DD ends up roling with the punch.

I see, and I agree with you he simply a troll.

Battlehammer
lol cant say its a big loss. I like to pretend that bnd is not canon. big grin
lol agreed.

SamZED
I take a look at it have not seen it in a while.

Your refferring to when DD had trouble reacting to spiderman and got punched hard? If that the scan you are refferring to it is a myth, DD ends up roling with the punch.

I see, and I agree with you he simply a troll. Thanks. And im talking about the one where they were riding in a cab. It wasn't really DD vs Spider-man, it was Matt and Peter. Parker was pissed off and tried to jump out of taxi. They both fell out. Matt hit him once with a billy club in midair, got up and attacked again but Parker cought it and hit him back.

Battlehammer
Welx. Oh yea dident they KO one another and DD believe spiderman was a monster or something.

SamZED
Welx. Oh yea dident they KO one another and DD believe spiderman was a monster or something. Dont remember that one. Must be another fight, but the monster thing sounds familiar. Wre they in costumes then?

Battlehammer
Dont remember that one. Must be another fight, but the monster thing sounds familiar. Wre they in costumes then?
Im not sure to be honest, there fights all kinda merge togather in my mind lol

SamZED
Im not sure to be honest, there fights all kinda merge togather in my mind lol lol I think ill check DD respect thread, havent read the fights in long time either. Only remember that in one of them DD was still wearing his yellow-red tights laughing out loud

Parmaniac
When did spiderman pwn taskmaster? I recall Taskmaster taking it to spidy pretty badly. Also spiderman KOing spiderman in a hit, is a myth and a scan taken out of context.

Amazing Spider-man 308

he defeated 3 or 4 of his men on a graveyard then Tasmaster appeared and ran away feom Spidey into his Castle Spidey followed took out another bunch of his men (armed with guns) and then headed for Taskmaster and beat him.

I'll provide scans after I finished with me feat search in the Spider-man comics cause I'll sign up at Photobucket then.

at this point I have completed the whole Spectacular Spider-man, Spider-man Marvel Knights and 50 Amazing Spider-man comics

Battlehammer
nice thanks

StiltmanFTW
I checked Gorgons respect thread the only strength feat was the "Sword bite" while spidey has lifted, moved, thrown objects with the weight of several tons

No, it wasn't his only strength feat. Check again.

Anyway, his durability is much higher than that of an average Class 2 character. Plus, he has a fast healing ability.

Speed? C'mon. It takes a lot to impress Wolverine. And he did it twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.