akhenaten Vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
battle of cosmic gods
who wins?

galactusischere
anyone??

vansonbee
LT > Akhenaten

Only Thanos grasp full power of HOA to beat LT on panel.

Knowsbleed33
LT.

guy222
LT

galactusischere
so is this spite or a close battle?

occultdestroyer
I thought Akhenaton had a portion of THOTI?
Isn't THOTI > LT?

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I thought Akhenaton had a portion of THOTI?
Exactly.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he had a small portion of it. He had years upon years to master using that power and then Thanos came along and pwnt him after only having the power for what, a few pages?

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he had a small portion of it. He had years upon years to master using that power and then Thanos came along and pwnt him after only having the power for what, a few pages? time is relative thus, what appeared to be a few pages to us readers could have been eons to thanos - though i do believe he mentioned some sort of period/time frame in which he adjusted to teh powa. *shrugs*

---

anyhow, akhenaton was merely a conduit in which a portion of THOTI's energies were channeled through. thanos, on the other hand, was THOTI - and from what we saw on panel, that's what it took to defeat LT.

LT ftw.

Knowsbleed33
Not to mention the LT was able to momentarily resist the full power of the heart, I'd say he can take someone who's only using a fraction of it.

Tattoos N Scars
LT wins this. Thanos was able to take the HOTI and defeat Akhenaten at his normal levels. Even with the IG, Thanos still couldn't hope to defeat the LT.

If LT went rogue and attempted to take the HOTI for himself, even just a part of it as Akhenaten did, then Thanos wouldn't have been able to pull off what he did. LT could've sent him to Oblivion.

Endless Mike
LT wins, Akhenaten only has a small part of the HOTU

galactusischere
so would you place him above or below IG??

Galan007
below, i'd guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.