Super werid one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
Bane vs Lady Rhea and Vestara

Fight is on Sinkhole Station, in the exact place where they fought Luke

I thought that since they could hold off Luke they could fight Bane just wanna know

truejedi
Originally posted by Incanus
Bane vs Lady Rhea and Vestara

Fight is on Sinkhole Station, in the exact place where they fought Luke

I thought that since they could hold off Luke they could fight Bane just wanna know

Is Bane in the same condition as Luke? You know, no food or water for weeks, has to use the force in order to life his head? The fact that Ben himself couldn't speak, or sit up after they got back, should tell you the shape Luke was in. Try page 286. "When his father proved too weak to push the suck-nozzle through the punch hole, Ben did it for him."

I mean, to suggest that Luke in Abyss was Luke at his peak is absurd. At the very least, the force reserves he uses to strengthen himself from the "unable to push the suck-nozzle through the punch hole" state to combat state, are force reserves he can't use in the fight.

So is Bane in the same starting condition?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by truejedi
"When his father proved too weak to push the suck-nozzle through the punch hole, Ben did it for him."

"unable to push the suck-nozzle through the punch hole" state to combat state, are force reserves he can't use in the fight.

So is Bane in the same starting condition? THAT's WHAT SHE SAID haermm

Incanus
No they are all at their best.

I forgot how Luke was......

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
THAT's WHAT SHE SAID haermm

rolling on floor laughing

Darth Truculent
Bane by miles - even when tired or wounded.

Darth_Glentract
Bane would take it at his peak, totally, but in the same condition as Luke, nope. Granted, Maul could probably have taken them at his peak also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.