caps shield durability test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
this is a comp of whose move or hit would do the most damage to caps shield. even though its indestructible still somewhere along the line I'm sure there's some move or strength level that would do a slight bit of damage.

a punch from WWH from being really really pissed off

a bat kick

a hit with mjolnir from king thor

a hit from wolverines claws

which of the attempts above would do the most damage or be the closes to doing any damage to caps shield ?

or add your own character and moves.

rules are has to be physical damage and one hit only from each character. weapons are allowed. no powers involving magnetism or any type of powers that would make it vanish and stuff like that.

SoulDevourer
1 & 3 can damage it (or destroy it depend how pissed is wwh or how much RKT amp)

2 vaporize it laughing out loud

chomperx9
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
1 & 3 can damage it (or destroy it depend how pissed is wwh or how much RKT amp)

2 vaporize it laughing out loud NO VAPORIZING

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
NO VAPORIZING Then you have to take the batkick off the list sad

occultdestroyer
1 & 3 could at least dent it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Then you have to take the batkick off the list sad batkick is allowed

SoulDevourer
batkick is allowed then it vaporize it big grin

no actualy IT NULIFY IT big grin big grin

chomperx9
then it vaporize it big grin

no actualy IT NULIFY IT big grin big grin what ever batkick allowed.

as long as the move involves physical damage

SoulDevourer
what ever batkick allowed.

as long as the move involves physical damage if u hit somethin hard enuf it can be melt or even vaporize wink (our teacher said somethin about kinetik energy converts to heat)

chilled monkey
a punch from WWH from being really really pissed off- Don't know.

a bat kick- Nothing. Batman hops around screaming "ARRGH! MY FOOT! I BROKE MY FOOT."

a hit with mjolnir from king thor- Will damage it.

a hit from wolverines claws- Nothing. The shield's been hit by Logan's (and Lady Deathstrikes's) claws before. Not a scratch.

Nihilist
a punch from WWH from being really really pissed off-Shield is fine

a bat kick-Shield gets destroyed, and takes off Cap's arm as well.

a hit with mjolnir from king thor-Same as before

a hit from wolverines claws-Not dure

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nihilist
a bat kick-Shield gets destroyed, and takes off Cap's arm as well.

More like Batman's foot gets destroyed.

a hit from wolverines claws-Not dure

It's been shown that Logan's claws do absolutely nothing to the shield.

Wild Shadow
where is the what if enemy of the state scan where logan manages to stab right through the shield instead of his usual swipes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by chilled monkey
a bat kick- Nothing. Batman hops around screaming "ARRGH! MY FOOT! I BROKE MY FOOT."

DUDE... mad dont mess with the batkick, its the only physical attack that will KILL Juggernaut....

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
DUDE... mad dont mess with the batkick, its the only physical attack that will KILL Juggernaut....
true true

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
true true
bat kick>>>>Juggernaut durability>>enchanted Uru>>Adamantium1>>Vibranium>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of the world Happy Dance

Blanket
Not dure lol

Master Court
a punch from WWH from being really really pissed off ---- At first the shield appears fine, but then Cap notices his shield has actually been completely inverted, like an umbrella in strong winds.

a bat kick ---- Actually tears through the shield and sends Cap into a wormhole.

a hit with mjolnir from king thor ---- All kidding aside, the shield, realistically, should be destroyed. Unless they're saying the shield can take uber-planet busting attacks. Adamantium can't be that f*cking strong. King Thor uses his bare f*cking hands and folds the shield into a frying pan. Because it's King THOR, DAMMIT!!

a hit from wolverines claws ---- The shield laughs in Wolverine's face.

chomperx9
for caps protection he isnt the one holding the shield.

magneto has control over the shield holding it in the air still.
and no magneto is not putting any extra force on the shield so it cant be damaged from the attacks.

zeel
batkick = gay

nicamarvin
Originally posted by zeel
zeel = gay fixed cool

Galactus20
dur

SoulDevourer

a punch from WWH from being really really pissed off-Shield is fine non-pissed Hulk crack Ultron (the real one) whose almost as hard as sheild no expression

nicamarvin
non-pissed Hulk crack Ultron (the real one) whose almost as hard as sheild no expression yet he has never scratch juggernaut's skin??

Juggernaut skin>>>>>Vibranium>>>>>Adamantium1>>>Ultron

get it? confused

Shen-long
batkick=can eff ppl up faster than they can say PIS

occultdestroyer
Batkick = Chuck Norris

chomperx9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batkick = Chuck Norris world of warcraft = chuck norris

SoulDevourer
yet he has never scratch juggernaut's skin??

Juggernaut skin>>>>>his skin wuz cut by a swrod

u dont get it

u rilly dont get it big grin

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batkick = Chuck Norris BK pwns CN big grin

rotiart
NOone damages caps shield. Noone. Not with physical force anyways. Caps shield is more impervious than even primary adamantium. That's why it has never ever been duplicated.

Also the vubranium in the shield ensures it absorbs most blunt attacks.:..

The shield only gets destroyed after having it's molecular composition compromise due to cosmic/energy attacks reality matter manipulation etc

nicamarvin
his skin wuz cut by a swrod
SO?....sword>>>thors GB>>>>Hulks puches>>>>adamantium1?.. confused

SoulDevourer
SO?....sword>>>thors GB>>>>Hulks puches>>>>adamantium1?.. confused theres this magic sword dat did NOT damage 1adamantium (not shatterstars sword, another one but still a magic swrod stick out tongue)

SoulDevourer
btw caps sheild HAS been damage by physical force, king thor did it with his hammer (then he apologize laughing out loud )

rotiart
I'm saying that if it was... Usually it's had several issuess prior to that saying somehow the shield had been molecularly compromised prior...

Course I don't remember the king Thor part so I'm guessing a skyfather could do it. :-/... Although you can also saying that thora magical aura caused it's disruptions.. I'm reaching so sue me.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm saying that if it was... Usually it's had several issuess prior to that saying somehow the shield had been molecularly compromised prior...

Course I don't remember the king Thor part so I'm guessing a skyfather could do it. :-/... Although you can also saying that thora magical aura caused it's disruptions.. I'm reaching so sue me.

It was an amped hit with Mjolnir so your not too far off.....

I just filed the paper work i am suing you.

rotiart
At least time it's not for sexual harassment. :-p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.