The Best Country in the World!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
k4L6-0WRfSA

~:Mr.Anderson:~
I doubt that its that great but If it was, i'd check it out lol.

King Kandy
I've seriously been considering moving here or Sweden for a long time.

dadudemon
Cool vid.

Yeah...those tards who said bullshit about Sicko are just that, tards.

Sure, Michael Moore painted the picture prettier than it was...but he did sneak in little snippits about problems...he just didn't focus on them as that would ruin his agenda.

King Kandy
I never would debate about Sicko. It's nothing. But i've been saying Norway, Sweden, Iceland, all have probably the best system in the world.

lil bitchiness
Well Norway IS one of the best places to live in the world by every standard imaginable. I think Iceland also ranks really high.

Nice video.

BlindMurdock
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OWNS ALL.

Tattoos N Scars
I couldn't live anywhere other than the U.S. If I did choose to move, I'd go to Switzerland...the scenary is really beautiful there.

romedas32
India is the best for its cluture, festivals and histrioal place

inimalist
15 Reasons Why Canada is Better than Your Country

RocasAtoll
Ireland would be nice.

KidRock
Australia seems nice.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KidRock
Australia seems nice.

Sure, if you like living on a large island that has like the worlds top 50 most poisonous animals. Not to mention having a massive desert that is one of the hottest places on Earth. And the natives have BIG knives.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by BlindMurdock
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OWNS ALL.

as long as you have money, if not you might as well starve to death in Africa.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sure, if you like living on a large island that has like the worlds top 50 most poisonous animals. Not to mention having a massive desert that is one of the hottest places on Earth. And the natives have BIG knives.

Haha!

Yeah, most of the population is situated around the coast. Middle grounds are relatively unpopulated.
I lol'd at the post though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Haha!

Yeah, most of the population is situated around the coast. Middle grounds are relatively unpopulated.
I lol'd at the post though.

laughing

I'm really glad someone caught the Paul Hogan reference. big grin

Kinneary
I love the US, but seeing as how I've always heard how friendly Aussies are to American sailors who arrive in port there, I'm gonna go ahead and say that if I had to pick another country, it'd be Australia.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldn't mind living in Spain.

Omgu8mynewt
^^^i lived in Spain over the summer, it got ridiculously hot and one day all the water in the town was broken so no toilets, drinking or anything and the locals didn't even seem bothered!

If I had to move, I'd go to Ireland if the weather was warmer but as it is I'd like to live in either the Italy for culture and food or the US as theres lots to do in a few years

Rogue Jedi
Maybe somewhere down in the Islands. St. Vincent or St. Lucia.

WhoopeeDee
Tijuana is the best country in the world. thumb up

jaden101
Best country in the World?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_(micronation)

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Best country in the World?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_(micronation)

How cute.

And what does MoD think of this internal encroachment?

occultdestroyer
Norway is nice.. but I still prefer living here in Dubai.

I'd be hard-pressed to move to Norway, where I have to start from scratch to put a up a business establishment.
And the profit there would probably be lower, since everyone has a high standard of living.

KidRock
French Polynesia seems like a great territory too.

lil bitchiness
I'm happy in Canada at the moment, although England was a good place to live too. I might return at some point.

Wouldn't mind perhaps living in France at some point.

wicker_man
Petoria

dadudemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I'm happy in Canada at the moment,

Shhh. That kind of talk will piss of the conservatives in the US. For them, the cake is a lie!

Phantom Zone
I dunno man I heard there are some really rough places in Norway....I guess there are ghettoes everywhere.

KidRock
Originally posted by dadudemon
Shhh. That kind of talk will piss of the conservatives in the US. For them, the cake is a lie!

I will never live someplace where they sell milk in a bag.

Barbarians.

Bicnarok
New Zealand. Young country with a large diversity on untouched nature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.