Auron vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
when i searched for this they showed up in a team battle.

2 of my favorite characters go at it.

1. Sword-fight only TP version

2. Auron with his complete grid vs TP Link w/ all items

3. Auron with the entire grid complete plus his Bushido vs TP Link w/ Fierce Diety mask, no magic armor, and he gets midna's insight

Auron is alive not an unsent for this fight but he keeps everything he did throughout FFX

1st match is out side of the zanarkand ruins

2nd match is on Eldin Bridge

3rd fight is on Brawl's final destination

My opinions
1. Auron 7/10: Auron falls to mortal draw a few times but makes up for it with experience and overall better swordsmanship
2. TP Link 8/10 Magic armor + Bombs = Suicide Link who wont die quickly. Auron gets a couple using mental break and armor break to weaken the armor but likely will lose before finishing link.
3. Auron 6/10 Tough to call really. TP Link gets a great power boost. if he keeps it a ranged fight he would pull it off fairly easily. but auron gains all the magic from FFX. he can boost his defenses, speed, and reflexes; cast flare and other strong magic; and slow, blind, put him to sleep, weaken link's attacks and defenses.

SuperLuigi
bump. i know my opinion is correct but yours may be valued

Phanteros
Link rapes him

NemeBro
Link sweeps and Luigi shut up.

SuperLuigi
link does not sweep shit. nemebro shut up

ScreamPaste
I'm curious what makes you think Link doesn't sweep? no expression Feats plox.

Merc'd
Link stomps

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
link does not sweep shit. nemebro shut up Auron's manliness does not make up for his lack of anything resembling a feat.

SuperLuigi
manliness and the powers of the other guardians in fight 3.

and the fact (for fight 1) he was already a trained fighter whereas Link is just a young boy who gets thrown into turmoil with barely anything resembling training.

ScreamPaste
Link in TP is trained by the Hero's Shade. Hinted to be another Link from the past. So, yeah, he has training, and ending blow's the HELL out of Auron. also, every Link is a master with the sword by the end of the game erm and all of his weapons, really. Infact, within moments of owning a bow, TP Link can already peg an inch thick pole at a half mile distance with no aid. no expression Not to mention Link's got strength feats, Auron does not.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Link in TP is trained by the Hero's Shade. Hinted to be another Link from the past. So, yeah, he has training, and ending blow's the HELL out of Auron. also, every Link is a master with the sword by the end of the game erm and all of his weapons, really. Infact, within moments of owning a bow, TP Link can already peg an inch thick pole at a half mile distance with no aid. no expression Not to mention Link's got strength feats, Auron does not.

actually hitting that target was meant to be done using the hawkeye. shooting into that general area repeatedly isnt skill its luck.

that is a small amount of training compared to what Auron did. already a master monk. the first fight goes to auron because of his better training. i wouldnt call link and the end of TP a master with the sword. his speed stays the same throughout the game he just gets new techniques.

ScreamPaste
Wrong, it's at the end of showing off for those kids by shooting targets.

You forget the mass experience he gets through out his quest? Gameplay...

SuperLuigi
i played the game and the hawkeye is the only way he sees the target. otherwise it is shooting in the dark.

experience? he only sword fights a few darknuts and ganondorf. that is hardly enough to call him a master.

ScreamPaste
Clearly not recently, and on a tiny TV, you don't have the hawkeye when you're told to shoot that target, and the pole is clearly visible, I've never missed it.

Edit: It's more than Auron's fought, know what Ganon would do to Auron?

SuperLuigi
that is gameplay and muscle memory. after you hit it the first time you know where to aim.

ScreamPaste
You're told to shoot it /before/ you get the Hawkeye, by the kids, that's nto gameplay, sir.

And no, I've never missed, my first tiem I got it dead on, it's easy. Nintendo made the pole's hurt box a lot bigger than the pole actually is, and gave a little cutscene for the kid going "OMG! U R GENIUZ!", showign the arrow in the pole.

LLLLLink
Link poops on Auron.

Phanteros
Link shits on Auron still untill feats are in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.