The Hunger Vs. Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
during annihlation Hunger made Galactus admit that compared to himself G is nothing.

how would Eternity fare against the eater of dimensions?

galactusischere
anyone?

bbrem123
im gonna say Hunger wins this...he has consumed countless realities...so consuming 616 should be easy

quanchi112
I give this to Eternity.

rotiart
I'll say hunger.
Eternitys track history isn't too great...
Defeated by the ig
knocked unconsious because of the cosmic cube
manhandled by the giant hands of the... God I forget their name infinites...

Hunger apparently needs to be inside tje universe it is going to consume to subsume it though... So that's kinda weak on his part... I mean if the damn guy is fro
outside shouldn't he exist in that one realm where all the universes are vortexing into oblivion and if so should eat the universes from there...

Weaksauce!

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll say hunger.
Eternitys track history isn't too great...
Defeated by the ig
knocked unconsious because of the cosmic cube
manhandled by the giant hands of the... God I forget their name infinites...

Hunger apparently needs to be inside tje universe it is going to consume to subsume it though... So that's kinda weak on his part... I mean if the damn guy is fro
outside shouldn't he exist in that one realm where all the universes are vortexing into oblivion and if so should eat the universes from there...

Weaksauce! The ig would completely annihilate hunger any day of the week. Eternity is slightly less powerful than the ig and he stomps Hunger. It's an odd battle as we only got to see the Hunger for a few issues. He's still out there though.

Utrigita
Hunger for the win.

leonidas
odd to me. both hunger and g are very similar, imo. hunger is almost like the black celestial arc galactus. i'd say there is no reason to think hunger could NOT absorb eternity, like i suppose there is no reason g couldn't do likewise minus PIS/CIS.

galactusischere
Originally posted by leonidas
odd to me. both hunger and g are very similar, imo. hunger is almost like the black celestial arc galactus. i'd say there is no reason to think hunger could NOT absorb eternity, like i suppose there is no reason g couldn't do likewise minus PIS/CIS. thumb up

rotiart
Since the recent ff4 issues said that the ig does not work outside the universe it's From... I am starting to second guess how powerful it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.