So you got a Sentinel(from X-men) after you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
What if a sentinel had orders to go after you and kill you. Forget about calling the cops because they are afraid for their own lives. You only have one phone call to make and three marvel superheroes are in your fav five. Who will you choose to help save you and hopefully defeat this sentinel.

Spiderman
Wolverine
Iron man

The moment you call the hero of your choice he will materialize next to you

Juk3n
Kidding right? Ironman stomps 100 fodder sentinals

complexbrother
Ironman easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Kidding right? Ironman stomps 100 fodder sentinals

Not in his current condition.

Starscream M
any of the 3 would easily dispatch a sentinel

I'd pick Spider-Man because he seems like he would have a good time

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
any of the 3 would easily dispatch a sentinel

I'd pick Spider-Man because he seems like he would have a good time

Not current IM.

Depends on the Sentinel mark, really...

KingD19
Any Sentinel goes down to Wolverine, hard.

SevenShackles
wolverine all the way. reguardless of the generation of sentinel he has the exp to handle it and the unbreakable claws to chop the chump up. he can take 1 easily. plus ironman wouldnt be on my fav five.. iron fist would and id still pick him over tony any day of the month if logan wasnt a option XD.

KingD19
Logan climbs up the Sentinel's leg, then claws it's crotch plate off.

Wild Shadow
i call logan for every model.........

if it came down to prime sentinel human size one parker wouldnt have a chance from his comic showing...... nor would ironman in a prolong fight due to its adaptive nature and ironmans current condition

Wei Phoenix
Is there really a bad choice?

Wild Shadow
their is if you want to live.......... aside from that terrain is also a factor since my area where i live their are no tall buildings to swing from.......

and if a prime sentinel is on ur tail he could very possibly get past two of the heroes and possibly kill them before getting to you

KingD19
If I recall correctly, Logan is the only one on this list who took a Prime Sentinel down. Colossus did too, he would have been a good choice for this thread.

Wild Shadow
spidey and marrow both got their @$$ handed by prime sentinels while trying to tag team them

grimify
Originally posted by Scarlet315
What if a sentinel had orders to go after you and kill you. Forget about calling the cops because they are afraid for their own lives. You only have one phone call to make and three marvel superheroes are in your fav five. Who will you choose to help save you and hopefully defeat this sentinel.

Spiderman
Wolverine
Iron man

The moment you call the hero of your choice he will materialize next to you

If you pick anyone but Iron Man you are dead.

KingD19
You have no idea how wrong you are. Extremis Iron Man deserves to be on this list, current Iron man, no. I would actually delete his number from my phone.

Logan, number 1 choice, only choice.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
their is if you want to live.......... aside from that terrain is also a factor since my area where i live their are no tall buildings to swing from.......

and if a prime sentinel is on ur tail he could very possibly get past two of the heroes and possibly kill them before getting to you

Has it been stated that these are Prime Sentinels? I'll admit that they would prove a great challenge but it wasn't said that there was one that was chasing you so we shouldn't assume that it's that very specific version.

KingD19
No, never stated they were Primes, we were just saying that Wolverine was the only one who could take a Prime. Spidey and Wolvie take a normal Sentinel, Logan takes everything above that. Iron-Man doesn't qualify.

SevenShackles
if they are chasing us humans we could assume there house of M sentinals!! O______O

KingD19
We could do that, or blame it on Bolivar Trask's stupidity, and say that their mutant/human recognition software malfunctioned, making them hunt humans instead of mutants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.