The battle of the titans *scoffs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mattatom
Darth "Badass" Bandon and Johun "The Diplomat" Othone VS. Coleman "Pwnt by Jango" Trebor.

A little detail on each for those ignorant.

Bandon: Bandon was proficient in the use of his double-bladed lightsaber, killing many of his former Jedi brethren. Bandon was also able to use the Force to render himself virtually invulnerable to most offensive Force powers for a limited time, demonstrating this against Revan.

Johun:Othone, a fully trained Jedi Knight, was quite adept with the Force; he could Force push people, and use mind tricks as well. During his Jedi career, Othone practiced Form VI: Niman, and had some talent with that lightsaber form.

Trebor: Master Trebor, a practitioner of Form III: Soresu, considered himself to be more of a diplomat than a fighter, and was known for peacefully settling a number of interplanetary disputes. Though capable of "aggressive negotiations," he preferred words over action but he was known to be a cunning warrior.

Setting: In the middle of Geonosis arena with the pillars.

Anything goes.

Autokrat
There comes a point when eventually a joke becomes old and needs to be put down. This is that time.

Red Nemesis
Wow disagree.

mattatom
Christ I must of been out of it yesterday wrong forum for both threads. I am actually interested who would win however.

Wolverine2179
Galen marek wins.

Hewhoknowsall
Jango wins

Realistically, since this is 2 vs 1, unless if Trebor is far more powerful than team wins.

Slash_KMC
Revan wins.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
RevanBandon wins.

Fixed

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Fixed

You can't do that in a thread you made, or else I'll wave my spite flag.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
You can't do that in a thread you made, or else I'll wave my spite flag. You wave your spite flag i'll wave my communist flag, i'll end up winning, now either input something constructive or disappear.

Slash_KMC
*Inputs something constructive*

Darth Subjekt
haha... Canadians acting tough.... that's funny. You're only tough guy is Georges St. Pierre.

just kidding

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
haha... Canadians acting tough.... that's funny. You're only tough guy is Georges St. Pierre.

just kidding We have Conrad Black. Muthaf*cka so badass he writes intricate newspaper columns from prison.

Darth Subjekt
confused

We have Charles Manson. evil face

Nah, I'm just busting your balls.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
uApZuZ6RPy4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.