The vishanti Vs Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
Which of these two massive cosmic entities will prevail.]

Who wins?

Prep-Man
Vishanti.

bbrem123
where does this take place?

galactusischere
if battle takes place in Vishanti's realm then they will prevail if not then PF

occultdestroyer
Phoenix Force destroys them in Vishanti's realm or not.

bbrem123
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Phoenix Force destroys them in Vishanti's realm or not.

hmmm what makes you think this?

occultdestroyer
Afaik, Vishanti are only Elder God-level beings.
They're a tier lower than Abstracts.

The PF is one of the strongest Abstracts in the MU, perhaps even a peer to Marvel's Big Three.

I'm hard-pressed to give Vishanti the win since they can't even defeat Shuma Gorath outside of his realm, in which case the PF could handle with ease.

bbrem123

The PF is one of the strongest Abstracts in the MU, perhaps even a peer to Marvel's Big Three.

I'm hard-pressed to give Vishanti the win since they can't even defeat Shuma Gorath outside of his realm, in which case the PF could handle with ease.

agreed thumb up

stormultt

does not matter, the vishanti are multiversal gods of magic, top dogs of maagic and what is phoenix most vulnerable to? magic the vishanti would stomp in or outside of their realm classic dr.strange only had a taste of their power which is when they give a hint of their power to the sorcerer supreme.

my vote is for vishanti.

LordChaos77
Originally posted by stormultt
does not matter, the vishanti are multiversal gods of magic, top dogs of maagic and what is phoenix most vulnerable to? magic the vishanti would stomp in or outside of their realm classic dr.strange only had a taste of their power which is when they give a hint of their power to the sorcerer supreme.

my vote is for vishanti.

Other than Rachel not being able to move the Soulsword (which doesn't in any way show vulnerablity since she wasn't attacked and hurt by it) when has the Phoenix shown vulnerablity to magic? it was the Phoenix Force (a portion no less) that purged the Earth plane of Inferno, which was caused by, you guessed it, magic. Phoenix for the win.

nicamarvin

I'm hard-pressed to give Vishanti the win since they can't even defeat Shuma Gorath outside of his realm, in which case the PF could handle with ease. smokin'

galactusischere
Originally posted by LordChaos77
Phoenix for the win.

nope, in their realm they are supreme.

SoulDevourer
just cause the Vishanti cant defeat Shuma, dont mean shit

SG woud destroy PF

Mr Master

The PF is one of the strongest Abstracts in the MU,
perhaps even a peer to Marvel's Big Three.
The PF is not one of the strongest Abstracts in the MU,
and it's certainly not a peer of the big three,
heck,
the PF isn't even part of the Cosmic hierarchy that protects the MU when necessary.

The PF is a universal power, nothing more,
but even so, it's extremely vulnerable.
(meaning it can be damaged, blown and even nearly killed by far lesser powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.