Juggernaut,Lobo,Hulk vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
I know what you guys are thinking.....but this is how its going to go ok:

1.Juggernaut:from what if profesorX became the Juggernaut and he is amp to 8th day mode for this battle

2.the main Man LOBO with Clones capability

3. Maestro Hulk from future imperfect...

this guys have 1 day prep to take on this JLA

1.flash
2.WW
3.AC
4.MMH
5.GL
6.SuperMan

the JLA dont know whats about to happen but as a team they should always be ready for anything...the fight takes place on New york..

how this goes

Master Court
Holy sh*t, man.

If standard Juggernaut, Lobo, and Hulk had a day of prep and then ambushed the JLA, the JLA would be f*cked.

KingD19
Yeah, you should've used WWH, he's fun. But yeah, JLA gets stomped, then Wonder Woman get's butt raped.

bbrem123
wow...JLA gets destroyed...they have no chance in hell

KingD19
You forgot about the part where Womder Woman has all of her orifices violated like a schoolgirl in an anime.

bbrem123
oo sorry...well in short WW gets raped literally

-Pr-
Originally posted by KingD19
You forgot about the part where Womder Woman has all of her orifices violated like a schoolgirl in an anime.

Originally posted by bbrem123
oo sorry...well in short WW gets raped literally

this isn't some sort of hentai forum. please abide by the rules in future.

KingD19
Sorry, WW gets beaten up with the rest of the JLA.

h1a8
They all get BFR easily. Lobo weighs almost double of what Juggs weigh and Superman easily uppercutted him into orbit.

Placidity
Yeah, JLA wins via BFR. What is one day of prep gonna do for them? Not much really, Hulk and Juggernaut still lack speed required to deal with this league.

- Juggernaut probably the slowest there and gets BFR'd to space quickly by any one of them. Lets say by Green Lantern.

- Heck, WW can bind Hulk with her lasso and one second later, and after thousands of IMP's and solid shots from Flash, Superman and MM, Hulk goes down.

- Lobo can't stand against the JLA by himself.

Survivor19
They have prep, and between Maestro and Charles-Juggernaut they will find a way. Charles-Juggernaut is reknown for his nasty habit of studying his opponents and using their weaknesses against them. Up to the point of constructing depowering device for Fantastic Four in mid-battle.
You really think they won't be able to prep for speedsters?

Placidity
^ Depends if the OP meant 'prep' as in having a battle plan or making devices or anything like you said.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Placidity
^ Depends if the OP meant 'prep' as in having a battle plan or making devices or anything like you said. NO Depowering Devices or any other devices...that my friend would mean SPITE.....but you have a MAD charles and an evil and genius Hulk so you bet they can come up with a good plan......BUT guys except for Flash the JLA team have real heavy hitters, and they as a team have better 3D fighting game than the 3 bricks......I think its even maybe 6/10 because multiple lobos will turn the tie to the bricks side... Happy Dance

Survivor19
Actually, one of those bricks is high-order TP, who has quite working shielding from TP. So, once MM is out (and he will be, given the stipulations), team.

Galan007
superMAN and j'onn = telepaths of the highest order. their cumulative efforts would be enough to shut down the minds of lobo/hulk quite rapidly, imo.

that leaves only the 'what if' version of juggernaut to take on the entire JLA roster... and with all the powers at their disposal, i'm hard-pressed to see juggy doing very well at all.

JLA ftw.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Galan007
superMAN and j'onn = telepaths of the highest order. their cumulative efforts would be enough to shut down the minds of lobo/hulk quite rapidly, imo.

that leaves only the 'what if' version of juggernaut to take on the entire JLA roster... and with all the powers at their disposal, i'm hard-pressed to see juggy doing very well at all.

JLA ftw.

I dont think it could be that easy, they have prep remember? BUT if that was the case they only way to defeat this 8th day Juggernaut is to BFR him.......because if they try to mess with his mind or try to out punch him, they will ALL die...

Galan007
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I dont think it could be that easy, they have prep remember? a day of prep isn't enough time to make hulk/lobo in some way immune to high-level TP.

imo, they'd be incapacitated very rapidly by superMAN and j'onn.

BUT if that was the case they only way to defeat this 8th day Juggernaut is to BFR him.......because if they try to mess with his mind or try to out punch him, they will ALL die... i personally don't feel that professor xavier's mental prowess is > both superMAN and j'onn... but that's just me. *shrugs*

at any rate, it'd be quite easy for the JLA to BFR any/all of them, so...

nicamarvin
i personally don't feel that professor xavier's mental prowess is > both superMAN and j'onn... but that's just me. *shrugs*
blowup

jalek moye
wait this is the telepathic black superMAN?
i just thought that was a mess up when typing

nicamarvin
Originally posted by jalek moye
wait this is the telepathic black superMAN?
i just thought that was a mess up when typing NO...Just regular Supes...

Galan007
NO...Just regular Supes... oh i thought harvey was being used here, because of your typo.

regardless, j'onn still has TP enough to shut down hulk and lobo - it'd just take a little more time.

Master Court
Hang on a second here. They have "prep", but no gadgets? These days, all the super-humans in the omniverse know pretty much everything about everyone else. Essentially, everyone has "prep". But what good is it if they have no weapons, devices, or gadgets?

I mean, is there a scenario at all? Like, are the JLA in the same room, are they in the Watchtower or in a city, are they scattered about and doing different things or roughly in the same area? What kind of approach can the Brick Team take? Can they do stealth? Divide and conquer? Mind games? Are they ambushing a meeting on a quiet Sunday afternoon?

I mean, I think the Brick Team can take it fairly easily, but how does the prep fit in? Like, do they know the perfect order to take them down in?

I'd say Flash, J'onn, Superman, WW, and then GL.

But, if they don't even bring, like, a zippo or something, how do they take out J'onn when he's intangible?

EDIT: And if they don't bring the zippo, how is it "prep"?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Master Court
Hang on a second here. They have "prep", but no gadgets? These days, all the super-humans in the omniverse know pretty much everything about everyone else. Essentially, everyone has "prep". But what good is it if they have no weapons, devices, or gadgets?

I mean, is there a scenario at all? Like, are the JLA in the same room, are they in the Watchtower or in a city, are they scattered about and doing different things or roughly in the same area? What kind of approach can the Brick Team take? Can they do stealth? Divide and conquer? Mind games? Are they ambushing a meeting on a quiet Sunday afternoon?

I mean, I think the Brick Team can take it fairly easily, but how does the prep fit in? Like, do they know the perfect order to take them down in?

I'd say Flash, J'onn, Superman, WW, and then GL.

But, if they don't even bring, like, a zippo or something, how do they take out J'onn when he's intangible?

EDIT: And if they don't bring the zippo, how is it "prep"?

Well the fight takes place in New York where the heroes will be getting medals from the mayor......

the brick team Know this before anybody else(1day) the studdy the city and the JLA for any weakness as a team they can exploit,(no devices) and build an evil plan to ambush them, the brick team will take them by surprice but the JLA is a good team so it wont be easy

KingD19
Flash goes down as soon as the fight starts via mind-rape
Wonder Woman tries to go toe to toe with any of the 3, and gets insta-ko'd
MM goes head up against Xaviernaught in a mind battle, and his mind gets dominated.
It just gets worse from there, Xaviernaught probably gets a few to work for their side.

Survivor19
O RLY? Hulk has pretty much one of the best TP resistances there are, you know, and with Xaviernaut backing his up i simply do not see him mindraped.
And Main Man undoubtedly resisted Martian Manhunter before.

KingD19
If MM tries anything with his TP, Xaviernaut turns his brain to goop.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Survivor19
O RLY? Hulk has pretty much one of the best TP resistances there are, you know, and with Xaviernaut backing his up i simply do not see him mindraped.
And Main Man undoubtedly resisted Martian Manhunter before. GLs have Mind shields and can fly I think the brick guys wont be able to touch him....he just wont get near them stick out tongue

Placidity
GLs have Mind shields and can fly I think the brick guys wont be able to touch him....he just wont get near them stick out tongue

Haha, such a simple point that I think most people over looked. In fact most of them can fly, except AC, but he not gonna be doing anything anyway, and Flash will not be touched, he will take Hulk.

Mike616
i dont know why people give juggernaut so much credit he is always get beat up by hulk, nimrod, gladiator, onslaught, bishop, and now he got wooped by skaar he is a loser

Nestical
Originally posted by Mike616
i dont know why people give juggernaut so much credit he is always get beat up by hulk, nimrod, gladiator, onslaught, bishop, and now he got wooped by skaar he is a loser

lol copy & paste is a wonderful thing i see eek!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mike616
i dont know why people give juggernaut so much credit he is always get beat up by hulk, nimrod, gladiator, onslaught, bishop, and now he got wooped by skaar he is a loser Skaar did nothing to him JUST BFR, thats the only way to win against this guy its hope less to try and hurt him with punches...

Lord Feron
Um a massive army of Lobos would overwhelm JLA. Seeing how fast a clone can just spawn from any drop a blood they could easily make thousands in a day.

Galan007
^ that's why the trick is to beat lobo without making him bleed.

Lord Feron
^ that's why the trick is to beat lobo without making him bleed.

Well w/ prep there would already be a army of Lobo's waiting to ambush the team.

I mean is that allowed? If not... Meastro or JUgg's should start stabbing Lobo from the begining of the match.

Galan007
i can't imagine that tactic being allowed.

if so, lobo's team would have the ridiculous edge.

nicamarvin
^ that's why the trick is to beat lobo without making him bleed. HOW is that even possible? and yes is just him, but after the battle if anybody makes him bleed(even his team) he will clone... stick out tongue

Galan007
HOW is that even possible? j'onn.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Placidity
Haha, such a simple point that I think most people over looked. In fact most of them can fly, except AC, but he not gonna be doing anything anyway, and Flash will not be touched, he will take Hulk.

yes they can all pretty much fly but this is an ambush...so a large portion of this group will be koed very quickly

Sasaraixx
HOW is that even possible? and yes is just him, but after the battle if anybody makes him bleed(even his team) he will clone... stick out tongue

I think GL would have to get creative, MM would have to try some kind of TP assault or WW would have to use one of the lasso abilities. I don't know how else it would be possible.

I think the best way for the JL to approach this would be for,

Flash & Supes to deal with Hulk

GL or WW to BFR Juggs quickly. hichever would best resist a mind assault is the better choice. WW maybe?

And then GL or WW to team with MM and keep him at bay until they figure out how to get rid of him. This step seems the most difficult of the 3 to me.

Master Court
Well the fight takes place in New York where the heroes will be getting medals from the mayor......

the brick team Know this before anybody else(1day) the studdy the city and the JLA for any weakness as a team they can exploit,(no devices) and build an evil plan to ambush them, the brick team will take them by surprice but the JLA is a good team so it wont be easy

Ok. So it's a big public assembly; a stand, a podium, a big flag, the mayor, cops, press, thousands of civilians, in a big park, with confectionery and concession stands.

The plan : Divide And Conquer

Chuggernaut moves in from the side, Lobo moves in from behind, and Hulk from the front. Lobo acts first, silently jumping from a rooftop and landing on Flash, KO'ing him from the start. The JLA are alert, but Lobo puts his hands up as if to surrender, stalling the JLA. Chuggernaut, who had already started running when Lobo jumped, crashes through the stand, taking the JLA off their feet. Right after that, Hulk throws a good sized building over the crowd. Superman immediately flies out to catch it. At that mark, Chuggernaut cold-cocks J'onn, KO'ing him. Superman is still trying to find a place to put the building. Hulk grabs a handful of civilians and leaps over the crowd. While in the air, he chucks the civilians towards Green Lantern. While GL is catching the civilians, Hulk lands and charges. Before Wonder Woman makes her move with her lasso, Lobo kicks her from behind. She skids to a stop at Hulk's feet, where Hulk ground-pound KO's her. Chuggernaut stomps GL into the ground for another KO. Superman sees his friends are in trouble and BFR's the building into space. Hulk and Lobo pitch civilians towards Chuggernaut. Superman speeds down to catch them. However, holding two civilians severely restricts Superman's speed, leaving him wide open to Chuggernaut's grip. Lobo and Hulk quickly move in. Both take one of Superman's arms, stomp his knees out from behind, and Chuggernaut makes the KO punch.

So, was this what you had in mind, or just "Brick Team, 10/10"?

EDIT: Actually, I just realized, my plan didn't turn out to be "divide and conquer" after all. Ah, well. F*ck it.

KingD19
^That's actually well thought out and could totally work if they do it right.

xJLxKing
Ok. So it's a big public assembly; a stand, a podium, a big flag, the mayor, cops, press, thousands of civilians, in a big park, with confectionery and concession stands.

The plan : Divide And Conquer

Chuggernaut moves in from the side, Lobo moves in from behind, and Hulk from the front. Lobo acts first, silently jumping from a rooftop and landing on Flash, KO'ing him from the start. The JLA are alert, but Lobo puts his hands up as if to surrender, stalling the JLA. Chuggernaut, who had already started running when Lobo jumped, crashes through the stand, taking the JLA off their feet. Right after that, Hulk throws a good sized building over the crowd. Superman immediately flies out to catch it. At that mark, Chuggernaut cold-cocks J'onn, KO'ing him. Superman is still trying to find a place to put the building. Hulk grabs a handful of civilians and leaps over the crowd. While in the air, he chucks the civilians towards Green Lantern. While GL is catching the civilians, Hulk lands and charges. Before Wonder Woman makes her move with her lasso, Lobo kicks her from behind. She skids to a stop at Hulk's feet, where Hulk ground-pound KO's her. Chuggernaut stomps GL into the ground for another KO. Superman sees his friends are in trouble and BFR's the building into space. Hulk and Lobo pitch civilians towards Chuggernaut. Superman speeds down to catch them. However, holding two civilians severely restricts Superman's speed, leaving him wide open to Chuggernaut's grip. Lobo and Hulk quickly move in. Both take one of Superman's arms, stomp his knees out from behind, and Chuggernaut makes the KO punch.

So, was this what you had in mind, or just "Brick Team, 10/10"?

EDIT: Actually, I just realized, my plan didn't turn out to be "divide and conquer" after all. Ah, well. F*ck it.
Won't work. Flas doesn't get hit. WEven id the attack is an ambush, they would have to be way to quick. They aren't.

I can make a counterattack. Flash steals their power. John TPs Lobo. Superman BFR's Hulk, and the rest play with Jug

KingD19
Or we could do it like this...

Xaviernaut mind-rapes every JLA member but GL(he has mental shieldswink ), then he makes them fight GL while he, Hulk, and Lobo sit back and sip lemonade.

Master Court
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Won't work. Flas doesn't get hit. WEven id the attack is an ambush, they would have to be way to quick. They aren't.

I can make a counterattack. Flash steals their power. John TPs Lobo. Superman BFR's Hulk, and the rest play with Jug

Except there's no "counter-attack". The "ambush" part implies the Brick Team get the absolute drop on the JLA. The JLA are oblivious. So Flash is smiling, waving to the crowd, having a good time, and suddenly a thousand pound brick lands on him. Flash doesn't have super senses, and falling less than a hundred feet is absolutely silent, so Flash has no forewarning and therefore would not dodge. Flash being the first to be KO'd is what makes the plan work.

xJLxKing
Except there's no "counter-attack". The "ambush" part implies the Brick Team get the absolute drop on the JLA. The JLA are oblivious. So Flash is smiling, waving to the crowd, having a good time, and suddenly a thousand pound brick lands on him. Flash doesn't have super senses, and falling less than a hundred feet is absolutely silent, so Flash has no forewarning and therefore would not dodge. Flash being the first to be KO'd is what makes the plan work.
Actually, to flash, time is always in slow motion. He sees time slowly. Without pis, he ain't getting hit by those slowpokes

Tattoos N Scars
Actually, Flash can react in Planck time...and deliver enough IMP's to BFR all three combatants.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing

I can make a counterattack. Flash steals their power. John TPs Lobo. Superman BFR's Hulk, and the rest play with Jug Lobo won't be getting tped by Jonn. If they cut Lobo they are screwed the Jla need to bfr they will be in for a fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo won't be getting tped by Jonn. If they cut Lobo they are screwed the Jla need to bfr they will be in for a fight.
WW lasso will hold him done

nicamarvin
I think the team is smart enough to know how to take first.....and that would be Flash...HOW? Mind rape by evil mad charles, after that it gets ugly for the JLA

KingD19
So Flash is suddenly going to look up and see Lobo falling towards him?

Sasaraixx

Ambush is not the same thing as prep and it doesn't say much for the trio if that is the scenario you have to create for them to win.

nicamarvin

Xaviernaut mind-rapes every JLA member but GL(he has mental shieldswink ), then he makes them fight GL while he, Hulk, and Lobo sit back and sip lemonade. Happy Dance

Sasaraixx

Xaviernaut mind-rapes every JLA member but GL(he has mental shieldswink ), then he makes them fight GL while he, Hulk, and Lobo sit back and sip lemonade.

That won't work on WW and I doubt MM either. So that leaves 3 leaguers he has to worry about and take out Clark and Wally. Assuming the JLA has basic knowledge of Xaviernaught, I think they'll know who to send to deal with him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
That won't work on WW and I doubt MM either. So that leaves 3 leaguers he has to worry about and take out Clark and Wally. Assuming the JLA has basic knowledge of Xaviernaught, I think they'll know who to send to deal with him. Mind rape would be tough on all the Justice leaguers actually.

Tattoos N Scars
The problem with Juggernaut's team is...they have no combat SPEED...except for Lobo, and even he would be blitzed by the Flash.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

quanchi112
Jla goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.