Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mattatom
Darth "Badass" Bandon, Johun "The Diplomat" Othone and Coleman "Pwnt by Jango" Trebor do the gauntlet, full rest between rounds.

1. R2D2 (RotS), Battle Droid (RotS), Super Battle Droid (RotS).
2. Jar Jar Binks and a Droideka.
3. RotJ Luke.
4. TPM Kenobi, TPM Anakin.
Now the warm ups over.
5. AotC Anakin
6. AotC Kenobi.
7. TPM Maul.
"Boss battles!
8. Jango Fett (RotS)
9. Zannah (RoT)
10. Revan.

bane's heart
they would die at maul

ares834
Well "Jango Fett (RotS)" shouldn't be that hard. Should it.

truejedi
yeah, die at maul

mattatom
Originally posted by ares834
Well "Jango Fett (RotS)" shouldn't be that hard. Should it. Shush :/ I obviously wasn't in the right state of mind.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Shush :/ I obviously wasn't in the right state of mind.

Obviously. I think R2D2 should be right before Revan.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Obviously. I think R2D2 should be right before Revan. R2 soloed 2 Super Battle Droids but then he let the wookie win so i'm not impressed.

Slash_KMC
Those 2 droids were nothing compared to how he screwed up Yoda.

Darth Subjekt
R2 soloed 2 Super Battle Droids but then he let the wookie win so i'm not impressed. But the key word is that he let the wookie win. wink

mattatom
That's true but we don't have any feats for R2 tha tproves he would of won that battle. It's the equivalent, in chess if your queens taken you don't automatically lose, and Chewie's guy looked quite big so yeah his queen. Though I think Chewie's cunning enough to still win.

Darth Subjekt
Oh yea, R2 is much smarter than Chewie. Let's face it, he straight up PWNED Chewie...

Lord Lucien
How many Wookies are there that have rocket feet and 360 degree rotating heads? Chewie's got nothin' on R2.

Darth Subjekt
One little fire burst from R2 and Chewie starts smelling like.... well... burnt dog....? confused

~:Mr.Anderson:~
clear ALL. of course bandon would have to carry the rest of the team.

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
clear ALL. of course bandon would have to carry the rest of the team. Thankyou! Others are seeing the light Bandon>Revan=Galen Marek.

Hewhoknowsall
Nah, Bandon solos all but teh heart of teh force Revan.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Nah, Bandon solos all but teh heart of teh force Revan.

QFT.

mattatom
Nah, Bandon solos all and including teh heart of teh force Revan.

Fixed.

Slash_KMC
*Waves spite flag and reports*

Btw, I voted on the poll.

mattatom
*Waves spite flag and reports*

Btw, I voted on the poll. *Waves communist flag and gets Rex to ban Slash"

Slash_KMC
*Waves communist flag and gets Rex to ban Slash"

You can't do that, I'm a communist too! I'm just a little bit more equal than you.

mattatom
You can't do that, I'm a communist too! I'm just a little bit more equal than you. You are the communist Rex despises your kind hence the ban"

Slash_KMC
You are the communist Rex despises your kind hence the ban"

Bandon was a communist too.

There, I said it.

mattatom
Bandon was a communist too.

There, I said it. No, Bandon is a Dictator.

Slash_KMC
No, Bandon is a Dictator.

Did he ever tell anyone else to do anything. All I heard him say was: "I'm your *****, MalakYes, master"

mattatom
Did he ever tell anyone else to do anything. All I heard him say was: "I'm your *****, MalakYes, master" He told that Ensign what to do, with the Force, and to die.

truejedi
okay, the Darth Bandon thing is definitly getting old. KMC is starting to resemble failblog.org comments, and we don't want that!!! THERE LIES THE WAY TO MADNESS!!!

mattatom
Oh TJ. I used Bandon since Slash was using Revan and Wolverine was using Marek, I don't think I've actually said anything untruthful about Bandon.

truejedi
except one little thing: he......... NEVER WINS!! BAHAHAHAHA

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
except one little thing: he......... NEVER WINS!! BAHAHAHAHA Liar. He beat that ensign. So ha. Your point is void, concede.

Slash_KMC
There is only one character who never lost a fight:It's teh Revan.

mattatom
There is only one character who never lost a fight:It's teh Revan. Revan lost teh Malak, he got his ass blasted.

truejedi
Liar. He beat that ensign. So ha. Your point is void, concede.

lol, you bring your own biases to the interpretation of the on-screen cut-scene fool!!! ha ha. Obviously, the ensign sees he is in Bandon's way, takes a flying leap into a console to avoid inconviencing him, and Bandon reaches out his hand to slow the man's fall, unfortunately, Bandon is too late, and the man falls to the ground unconcious, done in by his own devotion.

its so obvious homes. Don't try to spin it to make Bandon look good.

big grin big grin

mattatom
lol, you bring your own biases to the interpretation of the on-screen cut-scene fool!!! ha ha. Obviously, the ensign sees he is in Bandon's way, takes a flying leap into a console to avoid inconviencing him, and Bandon reaches out his hand to slow the man's fall, unfortunately, Bandon is too late, and the man falls to the ground unconcious, done in by his own devotion.

its so obvious homes. Don't try to spin it to make Bandon look good.

big grin big grin Actually you make Bandon look good, he has compassion as he tries to slow the ensign fall so either way. Hes either compassionate or Badass, so I win either way.

Hewhoknowsall
Revan lost teh Malak, he got his ass blasted.

Wrong!

Revan was stated to have been really elsewhere, and that the Revan that you saw was just an illusion.

Revan >>>... Malak in feats.

Revan was attacked by a Force Wave from the combined strengths of every sith (including his old self) to ever exist and didn't even notice it.

The Living Tribunal BOWED DOWN TO Revan and didn't dare challenge him.

A Revan using (and this was stated in the text) 0.0000...LITERALLY infinity zeros...1% of his power teleported a universe 5 google lightyears away AND 6 million years forward in time WITH A MERE THOUGHT.

mattatom
Wrong!

Revan was stated to have been really elsewhere, and that the Revan that you saw was just an illusion.

Revan >>>... Malak in feats.

Revan was attacked by a Force Wave from the combined strengths of every sith (including his old self) to ever exist and didn't even notice it.

The Living Tribunal BOWED DOWN TO Revan and didn't dare challenge him.

A Revan using (and this was stated in the text) 0.0000...LITERALLY infinity zeros...1% of his power teleported a universe 5 google lightyears away AND 6 million years forward in time WITH A MERE THOUGHT. Prove it. Or Shut it.

Slash_KMC
Revan lost teh Malak, he got his ass blasted.

*Sigh*

Yes, this happened by surprise while fighting 4 Jedi, using his Battle Meditation to support all of his troops and it actually took a capital ship's main cannon to finally get him KO, meaning it didn't even kill him.

In other words, he's a GOD.

truejedi
Actually you make Bandon look good, he has compassion as he tries to slow the ensign fall so either way. Hes either compassionate or Badass, so I win either way.

Shmi was compassionate on the Jedi and the Gungan and the natalie. And she got OWNED by sand-people. so obviously compassion != win.

Hewhoknowsall
Prove it. Or Shut it.

Quote from book version:

Yet Revan was stronger still. His power was one that not even the Living Tribunal, the right hand of God, could touch him in the most minuscule way. To Revan, existence was but a toy for him to play with, one in which he could save or destroy with nothing more than a blink.

But could he stop the Dark Side of the Force itself?

The ball began to grow as sith from around the galaxies poured their mines, bodies, hearts and souls into it. It grew, and grew, and soon it was so large, so powerful, that galaxies were being sucked into it. Soon it warped space time itself, sucking in the life forces and powers of those sith that were dead, those that could've been born, and all those that will be.

It swirled and swirled, as existence trembled, and universes were sucked into its might. Then the dark sphere of pure Force energy, the single most powerful concentration of Force energies past, present and future, and to the point in which it could not possibly get any stronger.

And all of it, with the power to annihilate trillions of dimensions, was focused on the former sith, Revan.

With it the ball went towards him. It shattered upon impact, destroying all space time and twisting existence.

But Revan held firm.

mattatom
LMAO. In a SW book it actually says "SW universe" Made the shit up now GTFO.

Shmi gave birth to Anakin which in turn chucked Sidious down a shaft. So compassion =Win.

Hewhoknowsall
Sorry I mean to put it in brackets as in "existence (the SW universe)" to make it clear what 'existence' meant, since there is one in existence that can contend with Revan (NOT Bandon). But I forgot to put in existence and forgot the brackets as well.

Hewhoknowsall
sorry, edit

mattatom
Epic fail, double post fail, lack of skill fail. Reported wink

truejedi
LMAO. In a SW book it actually says "SW universe" Made the shit up now GTFO.

Shmi gave birth to Anakin which in turn chucked Sidious down a shaft. So compassion =Win.
ummm... sidious was only ALIVE because Anakin let him kill Windu... Alderaan, and 10,000 Jedi all died because Shmi gave birth to Anakin.

Compassion==Malak==Lose

mattatom
ummm... sidious was only ALIVE because Anakin let him kill Windu... Alderaan, and 10,000 Jedi all died because Shmi gave birth to Anakin.

Compassion==Malak==Lose If those Jedi died to Hayden they deserved to die. Alderaan is a horrible little planet, and Windu's well...Black. I'm not seeing the bad side here...

Hewhoknowsall
If those Jedi died to Hayden they deserved to die. Alderaan is a horrible little planet, and Windu's well...Black. I'm not seeing the bad side here...

Considering reporting for racism and Alderaanian cruelty.

Oh, and they might die at 5 or 6, but definitely get pwned at 7.

mattatom
Considering reporting for racism and Alderaanian cruelty.

Oh, and they might die at 5 or 6, but definitely get pwned at 7. Alderaan is an ugly world though and come on everyone believes the same about Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.