Anakin Skywalker (AOTC) and Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) vs. Obi-Wan and Quigon (TPM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
What if these two teams battled it out? Who would win?

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

Personally, I think it'd be a pretty even match. I think Anakin is the strongest of the fighters, but Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon work well together. Luke Skywalker is pretty skilled as well, at least enough to take Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon individually.

Hewhoknowsall
Qui Gon is the strongest of them all, and TPM Obi Wan is on par with ROTJ Luke.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Qui Gon is the strongest of them all, and TPM Obi Wan is on par with ROTJ Luke.

Anakin Skywalker defeated an illusion of Darth Maul, something both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon failed to do by pure power alone.

truejedi
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Anakin Skywalker defeated an illusion of Darth Maul, something both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon failed to do by pure power alone.

i guess i don't remember the pair from TPM fighting an "illusion" of Darth Maul.

Trying to say Darth Maul Illusion==Darth Maul is incorrect.

Advent
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan take the cake; the advantages of experience and teamwork should prove enough to overwhelm the inexperienced and uncoordinated.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Advent
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan take the cake; the advantages of experience and teamwork should prove enough to overwhelm the inexperienced and uncoordinated.

Are you serious? I think Anakin's raw power and anger will give him an edge. And let's not forget how defeated his father using his rage. I think it's safe to say Darth Vader > Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan.

And the Darth Maul illusion was created in a cave similar to the one Luke entered on Dagobah. Anakin defeated him by using Force Rage.

Darth_Glentract
After looking at your sig and user name it's impossible to take you seriously in any thread concerning Anakin.

Basically, what Advent said.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
After looking at your sig and user name it's impossible to take you seriously in any thread concerning Anakin.

Basically, what Advent said.

Hey, that's...probably true. Qui-Gon does have the most experience, but Anakin is at least stronger than Obi-Wan.

truejedi
i remember TESB Luke defeating the illusion of Vader. Did TESB Luke have the ability to defeat Vader? no. So did AOTC Anakin have the ability to defeat Maul? no.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
i remember TESB Luke defeating the illusion of Vader. Did TESB Luke have the ability to defeat Vader? no. So did AOTC Anakin have the ability to defeat Maul? no.

Alright, maybe Luke couldn't defeat the real Vader. But I'm sure Anakin would prove a great adversary for Maul. And since Maul is obviously stronger than Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and arguably, Luke, I'd everybody here is even.

truejedi
ROTS Anakin would provide a great battle for Maul. I don't think AOTC version would be that difficult for Maul.

Darth Truculent
Is this guy a fanboy? AOTC Anakin wouldn't be able to defeat Maul. Although more powerful in the Force, he by far wasn't as skilled in the lightsaber. He was unfamilar with Juyo and that would be the deciding factor.

Darth Subjekt
QGJ and OB1

Slash_KMC
Alright, maybe Luke couldn't defeat the real Vader. But I'm sure Anakin would prove a great adversary for Maul. And since Maul is obviously stronger than Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and arguably, Luke, I'd everybody here is even.

Wait, are you saying that Luke can stand up to Maul? Or did I just totally misread that...

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by truejedi
ROTS Anakin would provide a great battle for Maul. I don't think AOTC version would be that difficult for Maul.

I am not a fanboy and ROTS Anakin would murder Maul.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Is this guy a fanboy? AOTC Anakin wouldn't be able to defeat Maul. Although more powerful in the Force, he by far wasn't as skilled in the lightsaber. He was unfamilar with Juyo and that would be the deciding factor.

True, since Juyo was no longer taught in the Jedi Temple during his time.

Lord Lucien
I am not a fanboy and ROTS Anakin would murder Maul. Beat him? Likely. Murder him? Absolument pas.

True, since Juyo was no longer taught in the Jedi Temple during his time. Says who?

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Beat him? Likely. Murder him? Absolument pas.

Says who?

When I say murder him, I mostly mean beat him, because Anakin murdered Dooku without totally blowing him out of the water.

As for Juyo, it was restricted among the Jedi Order because it was deemed incomplete and very open.

Lord Lucien

As for Juyo, it was restricted among the Jedi Order because it was deemed incomplete and very open. Yes, I gathered that. But says who? That means I want a source.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yes, I gathered that. But says who? That means I want a source.

From Wookiepedia:
"As time passed, knowledge of Form VII became restricted among the Jedi Order, who were worried that its precepts would lead practitioners toward the dark side."

Are you happy now, Lucien?

Slash_KMC
All bow down to the awesome powers of Wookiepedia!!

I think the Canadian means he would like a source other than something even I am able to edit.

Hewhoknowsall
Actually, in many ways Wikipedia has more information than most "reliable" encyclopedias, ie 20+ pages on topics whereas the encyclopedias only have 5 or so.

And Wookiepedia rocks. It in many ways has more information than the SW website. Heck, it's easily the best wiki spin off ever, given the fact that most of the others literally copy word for word what the regular wiki says, making them just smaller yet otherwise equivalent versions. Wookiepedia though has TONS of more info than SW pages on wiki.

Lord Lucien
From Wookiepedia:
"As time passed, knowledge of Form VII became restricted among the Jedi Order, who were worried that its precepts would lead practitioners toward the dark side."

Are you happy now, Lucien? That sentence in the intro paragraph doesn't even have a footnote. I want to know what canonical source says that so that. How can I possibly use that information later if there's no valid backup?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Actually, in many ways Wikipedia has more information than most "reliable" encyclopedias, ie 20+ pages on topics whereas the encyclopedias only have 5 or so.

And Wookiepedia rocks. It in many ways has more information than the SW website. Heck, it's easily the best wiki spin off ever, given the fact that most of the others literally copy word for word what the regular wiki says, making them just smaller yet otherwise equivalent versions. Wookiepedia though has TONS of more info than SW pages on wiki.

It's not all about quantity man, it's about quality.

truejedi
wikipedia or wookie even, can't count for your source if you don't know the source that wiki or wookie took it from.

Period. its all in the phrasing, and without the text's phrasing, the encyclopedia articles are null and void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.