Alex Mercer vs Liberty Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
takes place in a barren wasteland

Merc'd
Prime, i havent played Fallout 3 in a while, let alone broken steel, but wasnt Prime tanking vertibird fire for quite a while before it brought him down?

Primes endurance is threw the roof, and hes offense aint bad either.

Cyner
Originally posted by Merc'd
Prime, i havent played Fallout 3 in a while, let alone broken steel, but wasnt Prime tanking vertibird fire for quite a while before it brought him down?

Primes endurance is threw the roof, and hes offense aint bad either.

the vertibirds never took him down. It was done with an orbital missle system. All Liberty Prime has to do is get one shot off and the fight is done. Extreme laser eyes ftw, also throwing mini nukes like footballs is winz.

KingD19
Alex did regen from being at the epicenter of a nuke detonation.

And I'm pretty sure he can grab a nuke before it hits and toss it back at LP.

ScreamPaste
Actually, Alex was not at the epicenter, and the blast was severely dampened by the ocean. no expression

KingD19
He was only like what, 50 feet away, a bit more, a bit less.

And the point whas, he got turned into a puddle, which promptly healed.

Cyner
Originally posted by KingD19
He was only like what, 50 feet away, a bit more, a bit less.

And the point whas, he got turned into a puddle, which promptly healed.

So if you can be disintegrated (which I'm assuming he was from your language used) and still regenerate... what's the conflict in this game? what's the point if you're invincible?

Burning thought
You cannot do that at the drop of a hat while playing the game. You can increase your health by absorbing entities and such but if your health bar drops to zero you die and have to restart from the checkpoint.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Cyner
So if you can be disintegrated (which I'm assuming he was from your language used) and still regenerate... what's the conflict in this game? what's the point if you're invincible?

There was no point hence why it was a shitty game to me.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There was no point hence why it was a shitty game to me. Completely ignoring the various Infected who are like you and can overwhelm you and the numerous real threats you can face. So this particular statement is completely and totally baseless.

I am not really sure what either would do to the other.

Nemesis X
If it wasn't for that crow at the end of the game, Mercer might've died. Liberty Prime has a bunch of mini nukes and a laser that can kill Super Mutants in one hit. I think Prime wins this.

ares834
""DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.