The Sandman Vs Hulk And The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
This takes place in the desert

Sandman BL he just buried his wife and kid

Hulk and abomination are taking a stroll in the desert who takes this?

galactusischere
WWH can solo
Thunderclap ftw

SuperLuigi
hulk smash until an underground spring wets up sandman

d3str0ya10
Did i say WWH no and thunder clap nothing he wouldn't know where to thunderclap sands every where sandman can disguise himself into all the sand.

KingD19
^That probably will happen, but they just keep thunderclapping until Sandman is too tired to fight anymore.

And yes, Thunderclap, Sandman doesn't just hide, he'll be trying to hit them as a really tall guy with brown arms and a green bill cosby sweater.

d3str0ya10
Sandman could also make big hands fly up and pin hulk and abomination to the ground and if that doesn't that work he could find a moment hulk or abomination is paying attention and suffocate them.
remember hes on BL too.

KingD19
I don't know what BL stands for.

Hulk has an organ that allows him to breathe and talk underwater, and in space, sand ain't gonna do jack sh*it. Abomination isn't gonna fall for that either, in a fight, they'll be focused on him, so not paying attention isn't gonna fly.

And he's gonna make hands of sand try to hold Hulk and Abomination??? Claws of Adamantium couldn't hold Hulk.

And he can only manipulate the sand as a part of his body, as in, he makes big hands, they have to be his own hands, he can't just make hands out of nowhere.

d3str0ya10
^He's Blood Lusted/PISSED OFF. OK but he can make many distractions and at least suffocate abomination and sandman could get inside hulk then expand into a ball wit spikes cutting those vital organ am i wrong?

KingD19
What distractions can he make?
Sandman is a dumbass.
If he's blood lusted(can't believe I forgot what that was), why would he bother with distractions, he would be trying to maim/kill the 2.

He wouldn't bother with suffocation, he's pissed. Plus Abom can hold his breath for like...ever, he has this weird self induced coma thing where he can survive for as long as he needs to.

And you obviously have no idea what the inside of a body looks like, Sandman would get soggy trying to get inside them, plus Hulk has healed from far worse than spikes.

The Nuul
Either Hulk or Abom could fart and it will blow SM away.

KingD19
Would Gamma radiated farts cause more than just nausea?

d3str0ya10
Yeah ok

Master Court
As far as I can recall, Hulk's only ever been pierced by adamantium and virbanium. Sand can't get anywhere near that dense, durable, and sharp. Hulk also doesn't need air. And I seriously doubt Sandman could build enough pressure to expand inside Hulk. All of this goes for Abomination as well. Except that Abomination eventually needs to breathe or like the other dude said, he'll go into a coma until he can breathe again. But he'll otherwise be fine.

One thunderclap from either of the Team would disperse Sandman so much, it would take ages for him to recompose himself. By that time, the Team would have gone to the "Green Bunny" strip club where She-Hulk dances. Hulk knows she's his cousin. Hulk doesn't care.

KingD19
Originally posted by Master Court
The Team would have gone to the "Green Bunny" strip club where She-Hulk dances. Hulk knows she's his cousin. Hulk doesn't care.

Old Man Logan proves that fact.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Old Man Logan proves that fact.

Old Man Logan also proves that Wolverine can negate HFs

Knowsbleed33
A hose magically appears out of no where giving the duo the win.

Master Court
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A hose magically appears out of no where giving the duo the win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Survivor19
Nothing points that Hulk's gang had good enough HFs to survive what has been done with them.
And Banner had HF. It's just he was old and died for story's sake. After all, his innards, spine, lungs, heart and vital organs were gone.

KingD19
Well the Hulk gang were weak from years of inbreeding, only Banner was still strong.

Galactus20
dur

Devron87
Team 2,Combined Thunderclap ftw.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.