Venom vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Current Venom for this one.

Kris Blaze
no expression

SamZED
What the f**k?

SamZED
On the other hand Gargan-Venom loses because he sucks. Sometimes this logic works...

BUSTER1
With no PIS Elektra is toast.

Placidity
Nah, it will be about MA. Trust me.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Current Venom for this one.

Why do you hate elektra?

But I hate the current venom so erm

Prep-Man
That's what I keep on hearing. he sucks. what feats does he have to his name?

SamZED
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That's what I keep on hearing. he sucks. what feats does he have to his name? Well, Spider-man kicked his ass, Daken embarrassed him, he's affraid of Bullseye, he fought Namor and he had a special device to beat Namor but still lost and there are many other examples. The good showings he has are: NOT getting his ass kicked by Colossus and surviving hits in the head from Hercules...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SamZED
Well, Spider-man kicked his ass, Daken embarrassed him, he's affraid of Bullseye, he fought Namor and he had a special device to beat Namor but still lost and there are many other examples. The good showings he has are: NOT getting his ass kicked by Colossus and surviving hits in the head from Hercules...

It's not logical for Venom to be afraid of Bullseye, none of his weapons can actually harm him. Venom can increase his mass to the point where any projectile wouldn't be able to get in. Both the mouth and eyes are nothing but symbiote and he doesn't rely on them for sight, etc. They're crapping all over him no expression

SamZED
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's not logical for Venom to be afraid of Bullseye, none of his weapons can actually harm him. Venom can increase his mass to the point where any projectile wouldn't be able to get in. Both the mouth and eyes are nothing but symbiote and he doesn't rely on them for sight, etc. They're crapping all over him no expression Exactly, Bullseye should be a joke to him.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SamZED
Exactly, Bullseye should be a joke to him.

Absolutely agreed-even without the symbiote Gargan is superhuman. With the symbiote augmenting his already superhuman attributes, Gargan should be a very formidable opponent.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Absolutely agreed-even without the symbiote Gargan is superhuman. With the symbiote augmenting his already superhuman attributes, Gargan should be a very formidable opponent.

but he still sucks smile but yeah I agree to all what's been said here but IMO there's only one Venom and that's Brock (not talking about AV)

SoulDevourer
whats next Electra vs Carnage? Electra vs Sentry? no expression

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
whats next Electra vs Carnage? Electra vs Sentry? no expression

Elektra would stomp Sentry big grin

Mainstream
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Elektra would stomp Sentry big grin

yeah suuuuure

DarthDaniel1001
Venom stabs Elektra with her own sai. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.