Oh good God...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
DqX7VxW3wL0

no expression

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Scythe
I fail to see it, is it because the test is made so easy and simple?

steverules_2
The most sophisticated piece of technology you'll ever pee on...thats the part thats so...weird

Scythe
Oh, I watched it with the sound off, heh. I'll check it out again later tonight with the sound.

steverules_2
Ahhhh yeah that would take away the weirdness of the ad

Scythe
Haha, but I did find it rather stupid how easy it had to spell out for you, how dumb can people get?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, but I did find it rather stupid how easy it had to spell out for you, how dumb can people get?

Dunno...but apparantly saying its the most sophisticated piece of technology you'll ever pee on...helps it sell roll eyes (sarcastic) When I saw this on TV I was just literally like What the f**k? I'm guessing the guys who made this advert were on crack

lord xyz
This advert is...old, really old, like a year old.

I was expecting an even more retarded version of this advert, like if you were pregnant, it would spell it out, say it and order baby clothes for you instantly.

As if to say pregnant mothers are the stupidest people in the world. Wow, that's actually frightening.

steverules_2
Well its new to some people here...and its still a retarded advert, all kinda old retarded things get posted here smile But this one has never been posted here as far as i know

Rogue Jedi
haermm I saw peepee haermm

steverules_2
You saw CGI peepee

Rogue Jedi
Even better haermm

steverules_2
Yeah, some guy who got taught all this CGI stuff in college and uni...and he uses it to make peepee

Rogue Jedi
Or it could just be tap water.

steverules_2
If it was how'd they get it to curve like that?

Rogue Jedi
Oscillating fan.

Mindship
Originally posted by steverules_2
how'd they get it to curve like that? That was guy pee.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mindship
That was guy pee.

So that guy is pregnant...interesting

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oscillating fan.

...you know that from either experience or...someone told you

Mindship
Originally posted by steverules_2
So that guy is pregnant...interesting
The readout was CGI...though he must've been pissin' from afar cuz we don't see any legs.

steverules_2
Maybe he's got a really good long aim

Rogue Jedi
Maybe the peer can bend their pee, like Wesley Gibson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.