need help remembering a tv show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
i remember there was this one show about a group of kids who had been sucked in by some kind of inter dimensional portal that looked like a tornado or some kind of storm called 'the twister' (i swear that was the name of the show as well but apparently not)
apparently the kids had a time limit for when the twister would move to a new location, so whatever place they ended up in they could only explore for that time period before heading back towards it..if they missed the twister they would be stranded forever...

does anyone know of or remember a show like that??
its been bugging me for a while now erm

Evil Dead
It sounds like the later seasons of Sliders, after most of the og cast left.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112167/

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yes, that does sound like The Sliders. smile

MadMel
looks like it - thanks big grin

saintsaucey
sliders was my first guess as well.

Evil Dead
I loved Sliders. It was one of my favorite shows. While it was cheesy and repetative at times, it was the only show I can think of like it. The first three seasons were pretty good, went downhill fast when all the original cast members started disappearing. When Sci-Fi picked up the show after Fox cancelled it, it was all over. The fifth season was a travesty.

I watched it from it's premier on it's original air date, soley for Jerry O'Connell. He had previously starred in one of my favorite shows as a youngster, "my secret identity".

jabjabcross
I loved Sliders save for the last season. The girl on there was a hottie.

Hmm...now i'm having a random craving for mini-hamburgers. how random.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.