white phoenix crown v franklin richards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Eh who will win as i know franklin richards is said to become galactus of the future but we all know that dark phoenix got him on his knees but franklin could keep his immense psionic powers wich could give the edge but phoenix can eat stars and so on.

Konton
WPC.

galactusischere
phoenix wins and easily and seriously stop puting down Galactus

zinaldo
I am not putting down galactus but just telling the fact that f.richards turns into him wich would mean that phoenix is stronger.

galactusischere
Originally posted by zinaldo
I am not putting down galactus but just telling the fact that f.richards turns into him wich would mean that phoenix is stronger.

PF maybe not Dark Phoenix.
That was a STARVING galactus who was about to feed.
(read Black Celestial Arc, Galactus ate Tiamut one of the most powerful celestials to exist it took the 2nd celestial hostto put him down, and it took the 5th celestial host to defeat the Goblin Force which Devoured the Full force of the Phoenix)

LordChaos77
Originally posted by galactusischere
(read Black Celestial Arc, Galactus ate Tiamut one of the most powerful celestials to exist it took the 2nd celestial hostto put him down, and it took the 5th celestial host to defeat the Goblin Force which Devoured the Full force of the Phoenix)

The same Goblin Force that devoured the Phoenix of it's universe added the Phoenix to it's power, it killed Galactus.

Mr Master

thumb up

And that was the embodiment of the prime Phoenix Force that was devoured.

Interestingly enough, the 5th Host of Celestials defeated the combined might
of the Goblin Force/Phoenix Force & Galactus.

It wasn't easy though.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

It wasn't easy though.

We don't know if Goblin Force added Galactus power to its own. We know Goblin Force defeated him.
And weren't actually the Celestials who died from the battle and Goblin Force was only contained for some time.

WPC wins.

guy222

When Tiamut awoke 500,000 years later, Galactus knew fear.

Badass Celestial

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
When Tiamut awoke 500,000 years later, Galactus knew fear.

Badass Celestial

Tiamut is a badass. We should see more from him. I just think that Galactus upper limit is greater than that of Tiamut. But maybe I am wrong.

SoulDevourer
without pis FR turns WPC into canary stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tiamut is a badass. We should see more from him. I just think that Galactus upper limit is greater than that of Tiamut. But maybe I am wrong.

People tend to forget when Tiamut awoke stick out tongue

Hopefully we will. He's with the Fulcrum now

Keeping fingers crossed Galactus fares well vs Hiro Kala if they fight

id369

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton
WPC.

galactusischere
Originally posted by LordChaos77
The same Goblin Force that devoured the Phoenix of it's universe added the Phoenix to it's power, it killed Galactus.

It DEVOURED Galactus

LordChaos77
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

It wasn't easy though.

The embodiment of the prime Phoenix Force would be the one from the prime universe, which is 616, not that mutant x reality. Unless you're saying Mutant X land is the prime universe, you're not saying that are you?. Goblin Force does not even exist outside of that universe, it's not even bio-worthy as it has none anywhere, is it even mentioned in anybody elses bio?

galactusischere
The embodiment of the prime Phoenix Force would be the one from the prime universe, which is 616, not that mutant x reality. Unless you're saying Mutant X land is the prime universe, you're not saying that are you?. Goblin Force does not even exist outside of that universe, it's not even bio-worthy as it has none anywhere, is it even mentioned in anybody elses bio?

neither was that Galactus prime...
Still both Phoenix and Galactus is alot.

Mr Master

The embodiment of the prime Phoenix Force would be the one from the prime universe, which is 616, not that mutant x reality. Unless you're saying Mutant X land is the prime universe, you're not saying that are you?.
That was Uatu explaining what took place in the early Universe,
Mutant X reality is of no consequence,
since Uatu (a 616 character)
was talking about the early Universe as a whole (all creation)
not any specific reality.

So yea, it was the embodiment of the Phoenix Force,
and it was the original Galactus as well that got stomped like the PF by the GF.

Goblin Force does not even exist outside of that universe, it's not even bio-worthy as it has none anywhere, is it even mentioned in anybody elses bio?
The Goblin Force was wrecking shit across the Multiverse when reality was young.

The Goblin Force was trying to take over the Omniverse in that Mutant X arc.

Did you read the story friend, cause it seems like you're confusing truth.

Xplosive
GF stomps Abraxas.

galactusischere
GF stomps Abraxas.
no
We don't know how easily GF defeated Galactus and Phoenix
Abraxas had killed 100s of Galactuses

Xplosive
He has killed Galactus after Galactus, one after another. I don't see any problem GF doing it. And if what Mr Master says is correct, GF has stomped 616 Galactus.

galactusischere
He has killed Galactus after Galactus, one after another. I don't see any problem GF doing it. And if what Mr Master says is correct, GF has stomped 616 Galactus.

Abraxas was above Multi-Abstracts
its a no contest and AB would annihlate Galactus even worse than GF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.