Halloween 2009!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Do you still dress up for Halloween? October 31st is on a Saturday this year! I can't wait!

I just spent $120 on a Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber replica. I am going to go online to and buy a kickass Sith robe so I can be a Sith.

Check it out. My daughter wanted pose for the shot:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/matt002.jpg

What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Rogue Jedi
120 bucks? DAMN......

Impediment
I've been saving up for one for a while now, so I figured I might as well buy one now and geek out over it.

Leo.M
Me: Altar boy

BF: Priest

laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I've been saving up for one for a while now, so I figured I might as well buy one now and geek out over it. I was thinking of buying the Mace Windu one. Or the Luke ROTJ one.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was thinking of buying the Mace Windu one. Or the Luke ROTJ one.

That's weak. I AM Mace Windu.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's weak. I AM Mace Windu. Nah, your lightsaber is baby shit green and you have a little honkey penis.

dadudemon
Nah, your lightsaber is baby shit green and you have a little honkey penis.

My medicholorian count is over 9000 and I an a pwner of Sidous.

Rogue Jedi
MIdichlorians, dude.

the.kenzo
Sidious, dude.

Rogue Jedi
**** Sidious, he's a pussy.

L!l'!c3y
imma bKe a frikkin clown, n imma go around smokin weed n scaring little children wiff sum juggalo's... hahah!!! wow, imma show off.. i love bKragging.. and i love bKeing free!! im finally off papersz!! MMFWSKCL!!

EvilAngel
Of course! I love Halloween! Scary movies, ghost stories, seeing the priceless faces of little trick or treators running in terror.... ahh, brings a smile to my face =)

Last year i went with a skeleton.... you know, with long sharp teeth and all the over exaggerated features to add some scare.

This year i'm ordering a werewolf mask =) I need to pay back my sister for getting me last year. Luckily she's working part time at a bar just outside of town. It's perfect for a werewolf surprise attack when she getts off of work at 1:30 am =3

The big EH
i'm going to the last 3 day LARP event until spring, apparently shit gets crazy eek!

dadudemon
MIdichlorians, dude.

Cool. Mispell. It happens.

Originally posted by the.kenzo
Sidious, dude.

Simply a typo.

Scythe
I think some friends and I might be Mario and Luigi and the rest of the cast, or we may go buy 70's clothing to be human transformers.

dadudemon
I'm going to dress up as a burglar and carry around a turd. awesome

gefallen_engel
I'm dressing up as Abby from NCIS.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...I'm still going to see if I could wear something awesome - I don't really have lots to work with here. xD

Naz
Halloween is my favorite holiday. Not sure what I'm going to be though.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I'm dressing up as Abby from NCIS. from the pictures i see of you, that won't be hard, lol.

also

eek! @ abby

i'm thinking of going as gordon freeman, kratos, or altair.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naz
Halloween is my favorite holiday. Not sure what I'm going to be though.

You should dress up in colors that resemble Humphrey.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
from the pictures i see of you, that won't be hard, lol.

also

eek! @ abby

i'm thinking of going as gordon freeman, kratos, or altair.
I already have the clothes, just need a lab coat. laughing out loud

Syren
Originally posted by dadudemon
My medicholorian count is over 9000 and I an a pwner of Sidous.

laughing out loud

Even I knew it was Midichlorians and Sidious. You might as well kill yourself now stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I might throw on a bit of face paint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.