Obama's Threat to Summer Vacation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_us/us_more_school

As if Obama wasn't a jackass enough. The president of the United States is threatening to ruin our summer vacation mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_us/us_more_school

As if Obama wasn't a jackass enough. The president of the United States is threatening to ruin our summer vacation mad

Obama is evil because he wants the children in America to be better provided for, get a better education, and help poorer students stay caught up on their curriculum.

Yeah, he's obviously a damned terrorist and and evil person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Calm down, Pubes.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obama is evil because he wants the children in America to be better provided for, get a better education, and help poorer students stay caught up on their curriculum.

Yeah, he's obviously a damned terrorist and and evil person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Calm down, Pubes.

Yeah you love supporting a president who supports gays don't you?

RocasAtoll
You're an idiot.

This will probably be good in the end.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
You're an idiot.

And you're a retard if you think having longer school days and shorter summer breaks is a good thing.

Symmetric Chaos
And you're a retard if you think having longer school days and shorter summer breaks is a good thing.

Statistically Americans are already the stupidest people in the developed world. So this could be good.

Also I already made this thread.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Americans are already the stupidest people in the developed world

Racist

Symmetric Chaos
Racist

Yes, but that's unrelated to my views on education.

KidRock
Americans are idiots. We could use more schooling. I wouldn't be surprised if this raises the drop out rate though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KidRock
Americans are idiots. We could use more schooling. I wouldn't be surprised if this raises the drop out rate though.

We should send in SWAT from Denver to keep them in school.

dadudemon

I don't support any gays. I only support my wife and two children.

If you're talking about rights of gays...sure, let them get married. I'm not going to protest for them, though.

But that is besides the point.

I got pissed at the other students when they tried to convince the other teachers to go slower, not cover a topic, etc. I was there to learn, not talk to my friends and goof off. This pissed off students just like you.

Nemesis X
You're all acting like a bunch of moronic commies if you think America is getting stupid just because the schools here aren't as long as yours.

Symmetric Chaos
You're all acting like a bunch of moronic commies if you think America is getting stupid just because the schools here aren't as long as yours.

Americans are dumb because of their impure genetic stock. Longer school years could be helpful.

KidRock
We should send in SWAT from Denver to keep them in school.

If they do decide to do that then it's the right decision. Big brother government knows whats best for our lives, right?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KidRock
If they do decide to do that then it's the right decision. Big brother government knows whats best for our lives, right?

Hate is love! Death is life! Oppression is freedom!

Nemesis X

I think somebody read too many Sith logs from Star Wars.

KidRock

http://techblog.dallasnews.com/obama-logo.jpg

Peach
Racist

Since when is "American" a race?

RocasAtoll
I really hope you're just trying to be funny.

Having longer school days and shorter summer breaks increases class time, which allows for better time management and more material to be put into courses. Now we just need a reform towards more career oriented schooling and maybe we'll be better off.

chomperx9
i see what he's trying to do he wants children to have a better future and everything but still this is gonna mess up the economy even more if you think about it.

Nemesis X
Even his children hate his idea and I'm sure nearly every student hates it as well (including me of course). I would want to kick him in the nuts so hard, they would come out of his nose.

The economy is gonna get screwed up big time when the students riot and the SWAT teams come in to beat the crap out of them.

America should be focusing on more important stuff like the war in Iraq, crimes going on in the US, and other important things, not focus on expanding time at school just because other countries have their school times longer than ours.

Symmetric Chaos
Even his children hate his idea and I'm sure nearly every student hates it as well (including me of course). I would want to kick him in the nuts so hard, they would come out of his nose.

Wait, how old are you?

Nemesis X
Wait, how old are you?

dadudemon

Yup. Children know what's best for them. That's why there's no such thing as parents, rules, consequences for negative actions, etc. We should definitely listen to the children when they say they don't need an education.

The economy is gonna get screwed up big time when the students riot and the SWAT teams come in to beat the crap out of them.

Yeah...students rioting. I can just picture Sally, Dick, and Jane rioting in the streets because they have to do more multiplication tables, color, eat snacks, sing songs, go to recess and play with their friends, etc. It's simply HORRIBLE forcing children to endure more of that. HORRIBLE.

Those children rioting will show the man. Dick will sic Spot on "The Man." That'll learn 'em gooood to try and learn them goooood. (It makes sense, if you read it a few times.)

America should be focusing on more important stuff like the war in Iraq, crimes going on in the US, and other important things, not focus on expanding time at school just because other countries have their school times longer than ours.

Yup. Massive war in Iraq going on that we should worry about because we are supposed to be there. Wait, we aren't? Wait, we should have never gone? My ears are bleeding...I can't believe this stuff.

Yeah, getting better educations and teaching our children how to be better career adults is a HORRIBLE idea. HORRIBLE, I tell ya, HORRIBLE. What ie Obamer trying to accomplish? Make our kids smarter and better able to fend for themselves as adults? That's just despicable.

Nemesis X
Yup. Children know what's best for them. That's why there's no such thing as parents, rules, consequences for negative actions, etc. We should definitely listen to the children when they say they don't need an education.

Yeah...students rioting. I can just picture Sally, Dick, and Jane rioting in the streets because they have to do more multiplication tables, color, eat snacks, sing songs, go to recess and play with their friends, etc. It's simply HORRIBLE forcing children to endure more of that. HORRIBLE.

Those children rioting will show the man. Dick will sic Spot on "The Man." That'll learn 'em gooood to try and learn them goooood. (It makes sense, if you read it a few times.)

Yup. Massive war in Iraq going on that we should worry about because we are supposed to be there. Wait, we aren't? Wait, we should have never gone? My ears are bleeding...I can't believe this stuff.

Yeah, getting better educations and teaching our children how to be better career adults is a HORRIBLE idea. HORRIBLE, I tell ya, HORRIBLE. What are his Obamer trying to accomplish? Make our kids smarter and better able to fend for themselves as adults? That's just despicable.

I'm in high school, not elementary you sarcastic jackass.

Peach

That changes anything that he said, how?

Also, knock off the namecalling. You know better.

dadudemon

So, that means that the ONLY students affected by this are going to be highschool students? Wait, they aren't the only ones affected by this? wink

Nemesis X
So, that means that the ONLY students affected by this are going to be highschool students? Wait, they aren't the only ones affected by this? wink

High school students shouldn't even have longer school days, it should be only for the little troublesome ankle biters that need the longer school days. At least they have some fun at elementary while at high school, it's a living nightmare.

REXXXX
It should be for everyone because students are not learning enough. I am seeing this even in my college environment; my teachers are being forced to take furlough days and so are unable to fit everything we need to learn into the semester, meaning I am not learning as much as I want to learn. And I'm actually paying for my schooling; you aren't.

Also, if you make another bashing comment towards anyone else in this thread (or any other thread), I'm going to give you a warning. Please refrain. Thanks.

Peach
High school students shouldn't even have longer school days, it should be only for the little troublesome ankle biters that need the longer school days. At least they have some fun at elementary while at high school, it's a living nightmare.

Hah.

Hahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

You think high school is a 'living nightmare'?

Oh man. Just you wait, kid.

Then again, what would I know. I've arranged my college schedule so that I'll be attending classes even in the summer so I can finish up my degree faster, as well as working. I haven't had a summer vacation in five years!

Also, I would have been glad for a longer school day in high school. There were classes I wanted to take but couldn't because there wasn't enough time in the day.

REXXXX
Precisely. It rocked my senior year because we moved from six-period days to eight-period days, and I was able to learn more.

dadudemon

No, highschool students should have to go to school MUCH longer than they are now. They should have to learn a vocation or technical skill in addition to what they do now. It should be required. But what do I know? I'm an idiot that is willing to work at McDonald's for a few weeks if I get laid off.

Scythe
This is a good thing. A better education means a better job for every person, that's not a thread to summer vacation, it's a long term plan to a better future.

Nemesis X
If I do what you guys are doing, I would feel like an emotionless robot. People these days should have as much freedom and fun as possible.

General Kaliero
If I do what you guys are doing, I would feel like an emotionless robot. People these days should have as much freedom and fun as possible.
When you do that at the expense of mandated learning periods necessary for development, that's called idiotic anarchy.

dadudemon

Looks like someone didn't read "The Little Red Hen" when he was a kid.

To sum up, you work hard now so you can eat later.

Freedom to party now means you will be enslaved with poverty. Being impoverished leads to crime. Crime leads to hate, death, imprisonment, etc.

Not everyone has parents that will wipe their butts until they paretns die.

Because I "worked hard" in school, I now get almost 40 days off from work, a year. How's that for awesome? awesome

Scythe

Then how would you work and earn money, if you spent your life having fun and enjoying life? Skills are needed to work.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Then how would you work and earn money, if you spent your life having fun and enjoying life? Skills are needed to work.

Don't bother. His parents are middle class to upper middle class. He doesn't understand things outside his candy-coated world.

Nemesis X
My God you guys are cruel.

Peach
Also, why are you assuming that "working hard" and "having fun" are mutually exclusive?

I'm excited about my classes I'm taking because I'm studying something I love, to get a career doing something I like to do. I enjoyed a lot of the classes I did in high school. I enjoy my job I have now. Yes, it's work, but it can also be enjoyable. A lot of it has to do with the attitude that you go into it with.

Welcome to reality.

REXXXX

No, we just know what is required of us in order to live successful lives. It's not our fault that you apparently don't.

Scythe
Don't bother. His parents are middle class to upper middle class. He doesn't understand things outside his candy-coated world.

Ah, I see.

Life sucks only as much as you let it.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Peach
Also, why are you assuming that "working hard" and "having fun" are mutually exclusive?

I'm excited about my classes I'm taking because I'm studying something I love, to get a career doing something I like to do. I enjoyed a lot of the classes I did in high school. I enjoy my job I have now. Yes, it's work, but it can also be enjoyable. A lot of it has to do with the attitude that you go into it with.

Welcome to reality.
Seriously, this. I can't wait to get my eventual job, because I know I'm going to love working as a game designer. Work does not have an unenjoyable requirement.

Mandrag Ganon
Americans are dumb because of their impure genetic stock. Longer school years could be helpful.

I lived under the American school system, and I can tell you, longer school hours would be beneficial only if 2 things were to happen (1) we had a decent public educational system and (2) if atleast 70% of the students really cared their education. Untill those two things happen, all extra time in school will do is increase the drop-out rate.

I really don't see how that is relevent here...

General Kaliero
The system would also have to realize that gearing education towards the least intelligent kids results in the entire class learning less.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The system would also have to realize that gearing education towards the least intelligent kids results in the entire class learning less.

Exactly.

NCLB, in theroy, is not a bad system. The only problem is that to work it requires kids to actually want to learn. The problem is that the majority in America, now don't care about education and did the minimum to pass, therefore the kids who don't care hold the entire class back. What needs to happen is that the system returns to teaching those who do care, and the ones who don't are SOL.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
I lived under the American school system, and I can tell you, longer school hours would be beneficial only if 2 things were to happen (1) we had a decent public educational system and (2) if atleast 70% of the students really cared their education. Untill those two things happen, all extra time in school will do is increase the drop-out rate.

I'd say it's a more serious problem that the best teachers want to work with the best kids (no matter what Lifetime says) and so the kids that don't do well fall further and further behind.

Gearing education toward the most intelligent kids leads to about three people learning anything at all. A lot of schools just have classes for different academic levels now.

Darth Macabre
Meh, you're sixteen...what is that, like sophomore year? You probably won't be affected or effected by this at all.

*I couldn't decide which word to use due to lack of schooling. Gee, I wish I had longer school days when I was in grammar school.

Mandrag Ganon
I'd say it's a more serious problem that the best teachers want to work with the best kids (no matter what Lifetime says) and so the kids that don't do well fall further and further behind.

Gearing education toward the most intelligent kids leads to about three people learning anything at all. A lot of schools just have classes for different academic levels now.

The only problem is that alot of the kids who don't do well, can do beter, but choose not to.

General Kaliero

I didn't say to gear it toward the most intelligent kids. Education ought to be taught along the average, and the less intelligent kids don't need to be given the impression that a below-average IQ is just fine and won't hurt them at all.

Mandrag Ganon
I didn't say to gear it toward the most intelligent kids. Education ought to be taught along the average, and the less intelligent kids don't need to be given the impression that a below-average IQ is just fine and won't hurt them at all.

That makes sence.

Symmetric Chaos

Have you really met teacher that tell the stupid kids they're going to grow up and get awesome jobs? Also, if the kids don't understand something when you teach it at their level it's going to be counter productive to teach it in a way that's beyond it; positive reinforcement is way more effective than pointlessly confusing people.

General Kaliero
Have you really met teacher that tell the stupid kids they're going to grow up and get awesome jobs? Also, if the kids don't understand something when you teach it at their level it's going to be counter productive to teach it in a way that's beyond it; positive reinforcement is way more effective than pointlessly confusing people.
Um, yes, actually. I was pulled out of public school in 8th grade because the school system decided to teach on the lowest level of the class, and insist that everyone there could do whatever they wanted to, as long as they tried. It was vapid and insulting, but they were actively preventing their audience from being able to understand that.

And kids should be given the chance to push for something. Teaching at a higher level is an opportunity for kids to strive to understand, and it's that act of working harder for reward instead of having it handed to you that makes one enjoy learning new things. It's goal and victory.

Positive reinforcement is only good when the praise is deserved. Praising mediocrity makes people complacent; and settling for okay makes culture stagnate.

Mandrag Ganon

If you always teach to a lower level, you will never truly give kids the chance to grow beyond that. Yea, they may understand the small nugget you are trying to teach, but you never have the chance to show them the entire gold mine of information just behind it. Yea, I know, that was not my best metaphore...

Symmetric Chaos
Um, yes, actually. I was pulled out of public school in 8th grade because the school system decided to teach on the lowest level of the class, and insist that everyone there could do whatever they wanted to, as long as they tried. It was vapid and insulting, but they were actively preventing their audience from being able to understand that.

Wow, that's awful. Did they not have the budget to divide classes into low, middle and high?

And kids should be given the chance to push for something. Teaching at a higher level is an opportunity for kids to strive to understand, and it's that act of working harder for reward instead of having it handed to you that makes one enjoy learning new things. It's goal and victory.

Positive reinforcement is only good when the praise is deserved. Praising mediocrity makes people complacent; and settling for okay makes culture stagnate.

Good, then you should support teaching for the best kid in the class. That way everyone will catch up, right?

Mandrag Ganon

Indeed. The school system now is like the parent who tells their kid not to lie, yet gives them a penny every time they do just that. The schools say to strive to be greater, and yet reward the substandard.

Good, then you should support teaching for the best kid in the class. That way everyone will catch up, right?

And from that line of logic, you are for teaching the worst kid in class so that every one passes on a substandard level, right?

Symmetric Chaos
If you always teach to a lower level, you will never truly give kids the chance to grow beyond that. Yea, they may understand the small nugget you are trying to teach, but you never have the chance to show them the entire gold mine of information just behind it. Yea, I know, that was not my best metaphore...

No, that's a terrible metaphor. You can't teach that way, we don't start kindergartners on calculus for a reason. You should aim for what will move the student forward, their level of functioning must inform how they are taught or they end up either bored or overwhelmed.

In psychology there's a term called "flow", the level at which you are stressed enough to be challenged but not stressed in a way that makes you shut down. What that is varies from person to person and in education based on how they already know.

Yes, a school with a low budget probably should aim to teach the middle students rather than high or low. But any school that can afford it is somewhat obligated to separate the classes based on how smart the kids are.

/rant

General Kaliero
And from that line of logic, you are for teaching the worst kid in class so that every one passes on a substandard level, right?
Which is what happens. The baseline for education is the low end of the class spectrum, and the AP classes meant to augment that fail because kids aren't given a reason to strive to learn.

Symmetric Chaos

I think her reasoning is ridiculous so you assume that I am the type of person that would use that exact pattern of reasoning?

. . .

Public school right?

Mandrag Ganon
No, that's a terrible metaphor. You can't teach that way, we don't start kindergartners on calculus for a reason. You should aim for what will move the student forward, their level of functioning must inform how they are taught or they end up either bored or overwhelmed.
/rant

Ofcourse you don't start kindergardeners on Calculus, but you also don't teach the entire 3rd grade class simple addition and subtraction because one kid didn't learn it when they should have.

Peach
But any school that can afford it is somewhat obligated to separate the classes based on how smart the kids are.

This I definitely have to agree with. The schools I went to growing up started with this sort of thing in elementary school. My high school put a heavy emphasis on honors and AP classes if you think you were able to handle them, and managed to achieve a 99% graduation rate my senior year (I am not joking. Only 3 kids out of my class of ~310 did not graduate on time).

But I also know that I was incredibly lucky in going to such great schools, and that sadly? A lot of places simply cannot afford to do such things, even as much as kids in my area take it for granted (I live in a fairly affluent area, even though my family is far from being so). Perhaps if a bit more money was put into the education system...

Mandrag Ganon
I think her reasoning is ridiculous so you assume that I am the type of person that would use that exact pattern of reasoning?

. . .

Public school right?

Not at all. I was just pointing out the fallacy of assuming that a person's reasoning lies at the far end of the spectrum. Kalero said previously that education should be taught toward the Average student, not the best, but definately not the worst.

And Actually I started in a private school, but left it after 3rd grade due to religious differences between myself and the school (I was a baptist in an extremely catholic school. Didn't mesh well) After that I went to public school from 4th - 6th grade, then was homeschooled via a private school from florida from 7th-9th (Learned more there than I did any other way because it actually pushed me and made me want to learn) then I returned to Public School in the 10th grade and stayed there untill I graduated in 2008. Now I am on my second year of college.

Symmetric Chaos
Not at all. I was just pointing out the fallacy of assuming that a person's reasoning lies at the far end of the spectrum. Kalero said previously that education should be taught toward the Average student, not the best, but definately not the worst.

But her line of reasoning was that if you challenge a person they automatically go to that level because it's presented to them. In that case there's no reason at all to not teach toward the best student (unless she really hates kids).

Peach
But her line of reasoning was that if you challenge a person they automatically go to that level because it's presented to them. In that case there's no reason at all to not teach toward the best student (unless she really hates kids).

...General Kaliero's a guy, not a girl stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
...General Kaliero's a guy, not a girl stick out tongue

Just one chromosome off no expression

Mandrag Ganon
This I definitely have to agree with. The schools I went to growing up started with this sort of thing in elementary school. My high school put a heavy emphasis on honors and AP classes if you think you were able to handle them, and managed to achieve a 99% graduation rate my senior year (I am not joking. Only 3 kids out of my class of ~310 did not graduate on time).

I went to a horrendous High School. Failure litterally required doing NONE of your work, and yet, I was astonished to find kids overly stressed and dropping out by the bucketload. It still baffles me to this day that the highschool I went to was set up in a way that you could easily pass without putting forth any real effort, and yet people were still stressed beyond comprehension and I can't begin to count the people who just gave up.

I got that he was saying that challenging a person will often give them reason to strive for and thus achieve a higher level of understanding, but to teach to the smartest kid will still put undue stress to the lower classes, which is why you should teach to the average. Teaching to the worst student will only serve to hold everyone back. Except that one student.

Mandrag Ganon
Apologies for the double post...

jinXed by JaNx
This would not change anything. The problem with American public schools is not Summer Vacation. It is the curriculum and budget.

Tsal Can
Go to Japan Nemesis, let me know what you think about their schooling.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
how long is school in U.S. anyway, and how long is summer?

inimalist
People these days should have as much freedom and fun as possible.

man, so many points I wanted to make sarcastic one-liners to. But I choose this one!

so, really, mr. X. You don't see the connection between a good education and personal freedom?

You don't see how having a well educated public is essential for a functional democracy?

and you are 16 now. Drop out and get a real job if school in the summer sounds bad. OH WAIT, real people doing real things have to do it in the summer too!

/end ranting at 16yos

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by inimalist
OH WAIT, real people doing real things have to do it in the summer too!

/end ranting at 16yos

Indeed.

@nemesis x - sorry man, I know how you feel, but well.. yeah. I'm almost just as old as you dude - and in college no less. And college is pretty much crazy.

I know it really sucks... but sometimes extra measure have to be done to ensure that something really would help people out.

I'm actually kind of jealous - my country (in the midst of chaos with the Ketsana thing, too) can't really afford this kind of focus on education. please don't take this for granted.

WhoopeeDee
Studying hard is the key to success. Forcing students to study harder is the losing the key and expect them to open the door.

Encourage do not force.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
Studying hard is the key to success. Forcing students to study harder is the losing the key and expect them to open the door.

Encourage do not force. thumb up thumb up

Mandrag Ganon

Ignorance is indeed bliss, isn't it, Nemesis?

Tell me, when this "Freedom and fun" begins to interfere with education, what happens then?

Symmetric Chaos
Ignorance is indeed bliss, isn't it, Nemesis?

Tell me, when this "Freedom and fun" begins to interfere with education, what happens then?

Then everyone is totally free. Market economics and social darwinism come into play causing a perfect utopian world. It would be deulsional to assume otherwise.

Mandrag Ganon
Then everyone is totally free. Market economics and social darwinism come into play causing a perfect utopian world. It would be deulsional to assume otherwise.

Or else the uneducated masses who know nothing of reality come to power causing massive downfall of all world economies and powers (Assuming this is a global "Screw learning" policy) due to the fact that they spent their time "Free and having as much fun as possible" didn't learn necessicarry information, such as mathematics, history, science, etc. etc.

Now if it is just one country that takes this "Screw Learning" policy, then their political and economic status crumbles and other countries move in and lay claim to the country now in ruins.

What is delusional, Chaos, is thinking that "Having as much freedom and fun as possible" untill it interferes with education will lead to a perfect utopian world. More likely it will lead to simple Anarchy.

Symmetric Chaos
Or else the uneducated masses who know nothing of reality come to power causing massive downfall of all world economies and powers (Assuming this is a global "Screw learning" policy) due to the fact that they spent their time "Free and having as much fun as possible" didn't learn necessicarry information, such as mathematics, history, science, etc. etc.

Now if it is just one country that takes this "Screw Learning" policy, then their political and economic status crumbles and other countries move in and lay claim to the country now in ruins.

What is delusional, Chaos, is thinking that "Having as much freedom and fun as possible" untill it interferes with education will lead to a perfect utopian world. More likely it will lead to simple Anarchy.

I don't know anymore, I talk with an awful lot of anarchists and libertarians (okay, two of them).

I did recently read an article suggesting that pirates were a good example of self organization, which suggests to me that a society in such a state would become a threat to it's neighbors. It would end up forced to sustain itself by expansion, conquest and the good old fashoined meat grinder that is war.

Mandrag Ganon
I don't know anymore, I talk with an awful lot of anarchists and libertarians (okay, two of them).

I did recently read an article suggesting that pirates were a good example of self organization, which suggests to me that a society in such a state would become a threat to it's neighbors. It would end up forced to sustain itself by expansion, conquest and the good old fashoined meat grinder that is war.

Yea, we'll just ignore the fact that the pirates you speak of, though a good example of self organization, tend to board ships, and rob and/or kill the people on board. And in all of this, I am not seeing this "Perfect Utopian Society" you speak of, tell me, is it before, or after hundreds of thousands get slaughtered in the meat grinder? And even at that, how is this utopian society maintained. A small group of sea-dwelling thieves is one thing, but a world wide utopia is quite another.

Ms.Marvel
i think youre taking this a little too seriously.

Symmetric Chaos
Yea, we'll just ignore the fact that the pirates you speak of, though a good example of self organization, tend to board ships, and rob and/or kill the people on board.

Erm, that was my point. The "best" example of self organized society is one that happen to be a threat to others. Of course in some forms of anarchy the ability to take something is all the justification you need for it being a moral act.

And in all of this, I am not seeing this "Perfect Utopian Society" you speak of, tell me, is it before, or after hundreds of thousands get slaughtered in the meat grinder? And even at that, how is this utopian society maintained. A small group of sea-dwelling thieves is one thing, but a world wide utopia is quite another.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facetious

In fact if you look at my previous post it's pretty clear that I was pointing out a serious potential problem with anarchic societies.

Blinky
American children are world-champion-idiots, hence - they don't deserve a summer vacation.

chomperx9
mL3QeUF6CKQ

analicia95482
laughing hilarious.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OBAMA!.
why are you acting like you do????
hah you crack me up,and i dont even know you.

analicia95482
hahaha

Hitosu Moriko
i made an interview about this

Wei Phoenix
Who did you interview?

chomperx9
Originally posted by analicia95482
laughing hilarious.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OBAMA!.
why are you acting like you do????
hah you crack me up,and i dont even know you. aww obama fangirl upset cause that video shows the truth of who obama is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.