Nanite Nick Fury runs a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Nanite Nick Fury is the new bad guy at the end of MUA2. He never appeared in the comics.

Nanite Nick Fury can call upon the powers and abilities of anyone who has been taken into The Fold. In his boss fight, he displayed the strength of A-Bomb, the energy absorbing powers of Bishop, the Microwave powers of Firestar, the electricity of Electro, Spider-Woman's bio-venom, Multiple Man's duplication, and Havok's powers (I dunno wut they are).

He never demonstrated these abilities, but at the time of the fight we know that other super humans within the fold included Bullseye, Moonstone, Jack O'lantern, Grim Reaper, Diamondback, Wonderman, Colossus, Molten Man, She Hulk, Lady Deathstrike, Justice, Whirlwind and some others I have to get back to you on. That said, he'll have to take on the following in a standard gauntlet run. If he wins a fight, he is of course fully restored through the powers of Justice (my powers, not the Telekinetic).

1. Dante

2. Starkiller

3. Kratos (can has his Blade of Olympus)

4. Kain

5. Ganondorf

MooCowofJustice
Uh, bump?

I want to know what people think.

ScreamPaste
O-o; This should be interesting.

XanatosForever
Quick question: was Nanite Fury the Ultimate Sam Jackson version, or classic Fury?

MooCowofJustice
Classic Fury.

XanatosForever
O.O

Fury stomps. >.>

Burning thought
How fast is he? how quickly can he produce these powers?

MooCowofJustice
The Nanite Power sharing just kind of happens. The powers themselves are more or less summoned at a thought, he just isn't very fast at using them.

For example, when he summons A-Bomb's strength the pound the ground, the power summon happens right away, but he still has to hit the ground with his fist. Which takes about as long as it would for a normal person.

SuperLuigi
original fury is black though right? but for gaming reasons they made him white since a black guy as the leading bad guy is racist.

anyway with all those powers he should win. unless he is can use them to their full extent.

MooCowofJustice
Nick Fury was white originally.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Burning thought
How fast is he? how quickly can he produce these powers?

He's only low level superhuman in speed, but he could use eletros powers to turn into eletricty and get around alot faster.

With Bishop he absorbs energy to make himself more powerful, and to a much lesser extent phsyical blows. He can activate powers instantly and can use them together. (i think he did that at one point)

Also he can fly

O and Havoks powers are concussive blasts

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Nanite Nick Fury is the new bad guy at the end of MUA2. He never appeared in the comics.

Nanite Nick Fury can call upon the powers and abilities of anyone who has been taken into The Fold. In his boss fight, he displayed the strength of A-Bomb, the energy absorbing powers of Bishop, the Microwave powers of Firestar, the electricity of Electro, Spider-Woman's bio-venom, Multiple Man's duplication, and Havok's powers (I dunno wut they are).

He never demonstrated these abilities, but at the time of the fight we know that other super humans within the fold included Bullseye, Moonstone, Jack O'lantern, Grim Reaper, Diamondback, Wonderman, Colossus, Molten Man, She Hulk, Lady Deathstrike, Justice, Whirlwind and some others I have to get back to you on. That said, he'll have to take on the following in a standard gauntlet run. If he wins a fight, he is of course fully restored through the powers of Justice (my powers, not the Telekinetic).

1. Dante

2. Starkiller

3. Kratos (can has his Blade of Olympus)

4. Kain

5. Ganondorf

Havok can absorb cosmic energy and redirect it through his hands.
The sad part about Nanite Fury is that like 80% of the people he absorbed were failure villains with shitty powers. The only ones that matter that you just named are Wonderman, Shulk, Abomb, Colossus, Lady DS, Moonstone, Multiple Man and Bullseye. The rest don't really add anything o the team. Firestar could help it's possible but she also could fail.

That being said, Nanite Fury if he gets all of the abilities then he has an insane healing factor, insane accuracy, insane durabilty, some good h2h ability, the ability to make equally powerful duplicates, and pheromone manipulation. Gravity manipulation and intangibilty. Bishop's powers make near impossible to be beaten physically. He'll absorb the damage and rechannel it right back at them.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Havok can absorb cosmic energy and redirect it through his hands.
The sad part about Nanite Fury is that like 80% of the people he absorbed were failure villains with shitty powers. The only ones that matter that you just named are Wonderman, Shulk, Abomb, Colossus, Lady DS, Moonstone, Multiple Man and Bullseye. The rest don't really add anything o the team. Firestar could help it's possible but she also could fail.

That being said, Nanite Fury if he gets all of the abilities then he has an insane healing factor, insane accuracy, insane durabilty, some good h2h ability, the ability to make equally powerful duplicates, and pheromone manipulation. Gravity manipulation and intangibilty.
Dont forget Bishop, any energy attacks including most magic will be absorbed by him

jalek moye
I don't know much about Ganondorf, but I say fury beats the others

Phanteros
I'm incline to say he clears the guantlet.

ScreamPaste
I'm thinking stops at Ganon. Twilight Realm. no expression Nick won't be able to see Ganon.

jalek moye
why wont he be able to see him?

Phanteros
even then there's not much things Ganon can do to stop him.

ScreamPaste
Ganon calls down a twilight field, Nick becomes nothing but a spirit and cannot percieve beings in the twilight. Ganon then mauls him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganon calls down a twilight field, Nick becomes nothing but a spirit and cannot percieve beings in the twilight. Ganon then mauls him.

Nick has great defense against magic. Hell Moonstone has immunity to magic based attacks.

ScreamPaste
it's not an attack. It's a field, and he'll be within it. no expression

Alternatively, Ganon makes himself invisible. /shrug. Or tosses Nick to another dimension. He has a lot in the way of options.

jalek moye
what stops him from leaving the field?

ScreamPaste
Leaving the field would be a BFR.

jalek moye
how would leaving a field Ganon puts around him a BFR, unless it covers for miles or something

Wei Phoenix
it's not an attack. It's a field, and he'll be within it. no expression

Alternatively, Ganon makes himself invisible. /shrug. Or tosses Nick to another dimension. He has a lot in the way of options.

Fury becomes intangible and he is unaffected by magic.

I'm also betting that Adamantium could disrupt the field.

MooCowofJustice
If Nanite Fury were to somehow escape the Twilight, he is essentially BFR'd as you need the help of a being from the Twilight to enter the Twilight.

Sounds like Nanite Fury is another Dark Khan.

jalek moye
so while in the field you can't attack, or defend yourself? and you also can't leave?

MooCowofJustice
Leave, maybe. Attack, well sure if you can see to do anything. I believe Spirits in the Twilight Realm still hold a physical form on their plane, but they don't realize that its overlapped with Twilight and that they are spirits.

Some people trapped in Twilight have seen things of the Twilight, like the Canoe chick and the guy who sells lantern oil. Both of them saw Twilight bugs. And the clown who operates the cannon saw the Twilight Monsters when the lake was dry.

ScreamPaste
The field does infact cover a massive area.

Beings in the twilight realm, Link, Midna, Ganon, are invisible to those in the field. Intangibility won't put him outside the field. He can't be immun to overlapped dimensions. no expression Also, adamantium will do what?

MooCowofJustice
Where was Adamantium mentioned?

Oh, and weren't Havok's powers superheated Plasma?

jalek moye
If they hold phsyical form, then he can sense him through both the electricity in his body and the pheremones ganon would give off.

Wei Phoenix
The field does infact cover a massive area.

Beings in the twilight realm, Link, Midna, Ganon, are invisible to those in the field. Intangibility won't put him outside the field. He can't be immun to overlapped dimensions. no expression Also, adamantium will do what?

Adamantium is very broken, it hits intangible beings, when combined with hellfire it causes some big combustion, Adamantium is pretty much able to do whatever.

Also if Fury is immune to magic then how does the field work on him? He's from comics, you'd be surprised what they could do.

Wei Phoenix
Where was Adamantium mentioned?

Oh, and weren't Havok's powers superheated Plasma?

He absorbs Cosmic Radiation.

jalek moye
Adamantium is very broken, it hits intangible beings, when combined with hellfire it causes some big combustion, Adamantium is pretty much able to do whatever.

Also if Fury is immune to magic then how does the field work on him? He's from comics, you'd be surprised what they could do.
He's not, but the beings whose powers he gets are

ScreamPaste
Nah, doesn't work that way. Beings in the twilight realm are imperceptible. They're on a seperate plane. Otherwise the slobbering smelly wolf Link might have set off alarms stick out tongue

Ganon's not intangible, though he can become intangible. He's imperceptible with the field up, however.

jalek moye
Nah, doesn't work that way. Beings in the twilight realm are imperceptible. They're on a seperate plane. Otherwise the slobbering smelly wolf Link might have set off alarms stick out tongue

So if both are on that plain, they can't see each other?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
He's not, but the beings whose powers he gets are

That's what I mean, replicating someone who has magical immunity gives it to him too right?

ScreamPaste
Nick Fury's in the field, which overlaps the plane, Ganon is in the plane itself. It's wierd how it works. Ganon can see Nick, he'd be a spirit, totally unaware of Ganon's presence.

Not unless he replicates that specific power.. But yeah, magic immunity doesn't make you immune to overlapped dimensions.

MooCowofJustice
I don't think him and Ganon would be on the same plane.

Uh, Shin, correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Okay, we have three dimensions, A, B, and C and we have one standard space which B rests on. B and C are separated by the dimensional walls, but A and B are overlapped for the moment, with B taking priority. B is our normal dimension, and C is the Twilight Realm. Ganon brings C into B, forcing the normal B dimension into the A slot. So now, our normal dimension has us as ghosts in the same space as the new B.

I'm terribad at explanations.

Wei Phoenix

Ganon's not intangible, though he can become intangible. He's imperceptible with the field up, however.

How is he imperceptible? Pheromones would still be there, and that plus Bullseye's insane accuracy means he can get hit. I don't see how Ganon can put him down. Physically, or magically.

ScreamPaste
Ow, my head. I'm gonna go get a screenshot and draw a diagram. @_@

Nah, by that logic you can smell thingsi n the tilight realm which you can't do. It's like a two way mirror.

Nick is on this side, he only sees his reflection, Ganon is on the other, he can see Nick, but Nick can't see him.

Wei Phoenix
Nick Fury's in the field, which overlaps the plane, Ganon is in the plane itself. It's wierd how it works. Ganon can see Nick, he'd be a spirit, totally unaware of Ganon's presence.

Not unless he replicates that specific power.. But yeah, magic immunity doesn't make you immune to overlapped dimensions.

He can call them all on at will and do more than one at once.

jalek moye
How is he imperceptible? Pheromones would still be there, and that plus Bullseye's insane accuracy means he can get hit. I don't see how Ganon can put him down. Physically, or magically.
to be fair, bullseye atleast has a general idea of where his targets are when he attacks.

ScreamPaste
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda11/Walkthrough/05/00308.jpg This is how Nick would appear in the Twilight Field. He wouldn't be able to percieve Ganon with any sense. Things in the Twilight realm can effect things in the field, but I'm not sure it works both ways. For fairness sake we should assuem Nick could fight back, but I'm not sure what he could do with no way to find his enemy.

Burning thought
He stops at Kain if hes susectpable to being frozen in time or having his soul ripped out. What feats of resistance to magic has he actually frozen? other than that this discussion makes Nick fury seem fairly limited speed wise and in actually bringing to bear power against Kains means.

jalek moye
Well he can fly much faster then he can run, and has much better reflexs. But he has no magic resitence feats, we assume he has the resistence as the member whos abilities he absorbed. Which infact he absorbed the power of her artifact which grants magic immunity, but since he doesnt actually carry it the stones with him we can't prove if it still applies.

Burning thought
What about his mental defenses? what if someone tried to mind control him?

jalek moye
He would have no special mental defense, but i'm not sure what it would do since the nanites are controlling him. So shutting his mind down shouldn't stop him or they would reactivate it.

Burning thought
What about controlling his mind? what would the nanites do if someone else took his mind?

MooCowofJustice
He also has the powers of Justice, a powerful Telekinetic.

You're not gonna take over Fury's mind, his thoughts are influenced by the Nanites. Since the Nanites are a collective consciousness, if Nick's thoughts changed they'd be aware of this and change them back.

jalek moye

You're not gonna take over Fury's mind, his thoughts are influenced by the Nanites. Since the Nanites are a collective consciousness, if Nick's thoughts changed they'd be aware of this and change them back.
Teleketics tend to be easily attacked by Telepaths.

Burning thought

I assume the nanites have shown this ability? when?

In this example ,it could be Kains mind that are influenced by nanites within this guys body...would they even realise his mind is not his own?

Teleketics tend to be easily attacked by Telepaths.

It makes sense, like a large radar his mind is sending out greater signals than someone without such mental capability. Thus it would probably make it easier to lock on and intercept an entity of greater mental ability than it would one without so much a mental advantage.

MooCowofJustice
They don't have to realize that his mind is not his own. They influence his thought patterns, which is why nobody in the Fold even thinks against it. In order to control Fury's mind, Kain would have to control all of the Nanites. And almost everyone on the planet is infected with them.

If Fury does something that isn't good for the collective, like decide not to demolish Kain, they will alter that.

Burning thought
That still leaves Kain in control, just according to your information even if its invalid (theres no evidence yet) the nanites will not know or even attempt to stop the mind control, they will simply not allow him to do things such as make Fury impale himself or tap dance etc

Then theres the nasty problem of entites whos minds Kain infects with his MC dissolve when he leaves them.

MooCowofJustice
You're not quite getting it. Kain is the enemy here. He is bad for the collective. Naturally, Fury works to further the collective, he does not think against it. If he does, the Nanites alter it to work for the good of the collective.

If Fury leaves Kain alone, its bad. The Nanites won't let it happen.

ScreamPaste
K, so now that that's covered, back to discussing the only match up in question, imho.

jalek moye
I don't think the nanites ever encountered some controlleing on of their people minds. So i have no idea if they would be able to fully overcome it or not, although I know they would pull everything to make it so they are in full control. the result I have no idea about.

I would assume they would be able to, but I don't know the extent of Kain's mental ability

Burning thought
You're not quite getting it. Kain is the enemy here. He is bad for the collective. Naturally, Fury works to further the collective, he does not think against it. If he does, the Nanites alter it to work for the good of the collective.

If Fury leaves Kain alone, its bad. The Nanites won't let it happen.

but he wont be thinking anything and it sounds like your making this up based on assumption not feats. Especially since Jalek is not so sure and appears to me far more credible on the matter.

Kain mind controls the guy, makes him destroy himself or does something stupid to lessen his chances OR, Kain mind controls, leaves because he cant make Fury do anything and so Fury dissolves.

MooCowofJustice
No, that's the way it works. Even people who pursue solely their own interests are unable to think against the Fold. Two are Green Goblin and The Tinkerer. Tinkerer even says he was never more sure he was doing the right thing than with the Fold, but that he is unsure if the Fold altered his brain to be incapable of thinking against it or some other thing.

When Green Goblin is freed, he is still speaking like he enjoyed his time with the Fold.

Like I said, leaving Kain alone is bad for the Fold, so Nick won't be able to let Kain be.

ScreamPaste
So does Nick have anyway of getting around Ganondorf's Twilight field?

Burning thought
No, that's the way it works. Even people who pursue solely their own interests are unable to think against the Fold. Two are Green Goblin and The Tinkerer. Tinkerer even says he was never more sure he was doing the right thing than with the Fold, but that he is unsure if the Fold altered his brain to be incapable of thinking against it or some other thing.

When Green Goblin is freed, he is still speaking like he enjoyed his time with the Fold.

Like I said, leaving Kain alone is bad for the Fold, so Nick won't be able to let Kain be.

So he was unsure? thats hardly good evidence that the Fold was indeed controlling his brain, and even so, its not against what Kain is doing.

So? so he enjoyed it...excellent...

Who said Nick was going to leave Kain alone? Kain will just make him do stupid things. Technically the very fact he can be MCed and Kain does not have to let go makes it a win for Kain in the first place. Thats sort of a defeat, and if Kain does leave it kills his host.

MooCowofJustice
If Kain is going to "make him do stupid things" then he's not fighting Kain is he? The Fold doesn't allow that.

So, against Ganon. Does anyone know how strong A-Bomb is? I only know it's Hulk Level, but hell, any level is Hulk level strength.

ScreamPaste
Hulk's strength varies a lot depending on how angry he is.

MooCowofJustice
If Kain is going to "make him do stupid things" then he's not fighting Kain is he? The Fold doesn't allow that.

So, against Ganon. Does anyone know how strong A-Bomb is? I only know it's Hulk Level, but hell, any level is Hulk level strength.

ScreamPaste
Just sayin'. Could A-Bomb bust a castle by punching someone inside it? :P

jalek moye
A-bomb hasn't shown much strength and nothing concrete but from what we have seen he stronger then abomination so all we can say is he is atleast a 200 tonner. But he is more known for his durability,

ScreamPaste
Hm, well we know Ganon is above a thousand tonner in terms of strength.

Ganon's stronger, then?

Wei Phoenix

Probably 100+ without stacking it with the other's strength, but his bread and butter lies in his durability. No one in this gauntlet could physically KO A-Bomb.

ScreamPaste
How durabile is A-Bomb, then? Because Ganon's freakin' strong.

Wei Phoenix
Hm, well we know Ganon is above a thousand tonner in terms of strength.

Ganon's stronger, then?

Rulk was unable to KO or do any real damage to A-Bomb and this is the guy that killed Hulk, Grand Master (powerful cosmic entity) with a punch, hurt Thor, etc.

Wei Phoenix

Someone with Immortality got oneshotted by a punch from Rulk, but Rulk couldn't put A-Bomb down.

This is Grandmaster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandmaster_%28Marvel_Comics%29

ScreamPaste
Edit, wtf my internet is broken, ignore this post.

Wei Phoenix
Makes him immune to being put down physically like I said. no expression

jalek moye
Durable enough to take full on forces from Rulk and stomps to the face from him. Rulk who was able to kill a being with 2 punches who took solar sytem busting blasts and has shrugged off every attack that has been thrown before then and was an immortal(yes doesn't make sense but appearantly Rulk can bypass immortality and healing factors) and still couldn't ko A-bomb while angry. Physically anyone would be hard pressed to full out KO him.

Othermethods can though, and we arn't sure if Nanite Fury gets the magic immunity of the moonstones since he doesn't keep them with him or anything.

ScreamPaste
Somehow my browser showed me a different post from you, I responded ti it instead of what you'd actually posted. My bad.

..Lolwtf?

jalek moye

..Lolwtf?
yea its silly like that

Wei Phoenix
Durable enough to take full on forces from Rulk and stomps to the face from him. Rulk who was able to kill a being with 2 punches who took solar sytem busting blasts and has shrugged off every attack that has been thrown before then and was an immortal(yes doesn't make sense but appearantly Rulk can bypass immortality and healing factors) and still couldn't ko A-bomb while angry. Physically anyone would be hard pressed to full out KO him.

Othermethods can though, and we arn't sure if Nanite Fury gets the magic immunity of the moonstones since he doesn't keep them with him or anything.

He wouldn't be able to use MS's powers without the stones.

Wei Phoenix
Somehow my browser showed me a different post from you, I responded ti it instead of what you'd actually posted. My bad.

..Lolwtf?

Damn right it's your bad.

Yeah welcome to the world of Comic Books. Rulk kills the feeling.

MooCowofJustice
Is Moonstone granted powers from her artifact? Or does she just control the artifact?

Burning thought

Yeh he is, just not at the best of his abilities. You would have to prove the nanites can detect when an entity is not fighting at its best to bring about the folds needs and furthermore, have them actually change it so they do fight full on, either way Fury will not be saved so Kain wins either way.

Ganon will not physically harm Fury by the sounds of it, not even Screampastes version. Ganon will probably fall to Fury with all these powers.

ScreamPaste
Atleast You know he makes it that far :P

Burning thought
Thats the thing I dont think he will, but I guess unlike you I keep an open mind especially on a character I dont know (Fury) and I often assess all characters in a gauntlet anyway, even if they dont get that far.

XanatosForever
Thats the thing I dont think he will, but I guess unlike you I keep an open mind especially on a character I dont know (Fury) and I often assess all characters in a gauntlet anyway, even if they dont get that far.

Too bad you're not Kain then, hmm?

MooCowofJustice
What's all this talk about Rulk? I only remember him punching out Uatu and wrecking A-Bomb. But that might just be because I didn't get to read all of it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Too bad you're not Kain then, hmm?

I don't get it?

jalek moye
What's all this talk about Rulk? I only remember him punching out Uatu and wrecking A-Bomb. But that might just be because I didn't get to read all of it.
He kill Grandmaster, killed Hulk, knocked out thor, Killed silver Surfer, Absorbed hulk, punched Wolverine's face off(literally) and killed Wendigo and abomination.

He beat the shit out of A-bomb but never actualled knocked him out

Wei Phoenix
Yeh he is, just not at the best of his abilities. You would have to prove the nanites can detect when an entity is not fighting at its best to bring about the folds needs and furthermore, have them actually change it so they do fight full on, either way Fury will not be saved so Kain wins either way.

Ganon will not physically harm Fury by the sounds of it, not even Screampastes version. Ganon will probably fall to Fury with all these powers.

None of them can physically put him down, not even Kain. Can Kain control 40+ duplicates at once?

XanatosForever
I don't get it?

Clearly. erm

jalek moye
None of them can physically put him down, not even Kain. Can Kain control 40+ duplicates at once?
If he gets the main one it wouldn't matter, i would think

Wei Phoenix
If he gets the main one it wouldn't matter, i would think

True but it's not like the main one is an obvious one that you can see. They all look like the main one.

Burning thought
When you say duplicates, are they perfect duplicates?

Wei Phoenix
When you say duplicates, are they perfect duplicates?

Yes equally powerful and they think independently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_Man

Burning thought
I see, so how does it work? can he create them all instantly, is 40 his limit?

jalek moye
True but it's not like the main one is an obvious one that you can see. They all look like the main one.

But the main one is telepathically linked to them, so Kain should actually be able to follow that link

Burning thought
Or tell the main one to deactivate the ability?

jalek moye
in the game he showed he could do it instantly

Burning thought
What was the consensus on magic immunity? does he have it exactley or was that not entirely true?

Wei Phoenix

It is said to be well beyond 40.

But the main one is telepathically linked to them, so Kain should actually be able to follow that link

Not anymore. I thought he lost that ability.

jalek moye
What was the consensus on magic immunity? does he have it exactley or was that not entirely true? Not sure, he absorbed moonstone's abilitys but we don't know if he absorbed the stones power or if it was just her. Logiacally he would have to do it to the stones but I don't know if they can be absorbed from a person or if you have to absorb them yourself.

Burning thought
So if Kain tries to use mind powers, he is best to target the main one and may "possibly" be able to make him stop creating copies and reform them into one again (if this is possible) then he could just leave the body which will then die.

Kain could use his dimentional teleportation to strike them, posessing their souls, since I doubt they have spiritual immunity (or at least it has not been mentioned) and this would be the only way to do it since they are apprently almost indestructable.

Finally, Kain may be able to telekinetically take their blood/blood shower them all, gaining their power and abilities while causing them to die of blood loss if possible.

jalek moye
It is said to be well beyond 40.

Not anymore. I thought he lost that ability.
well did he still have it in civil war?

Wei Phoenix
well did he still have it in civil war?

You read more CW than I did.

MooCowofJustice
Not sure, he absorbed moonstone's abilitys but we don't know if he absorbed the stones power or if it was just her. Logiacally he would have to do it to the stones but I don't know if they can be absorbed from a person or if you have to absorb them yourself.

Moonstone was in the fight with Whirlwind before you left Prison 42, she had shared her powers with some of the other Fold underlings. Is she just naturally immune to magic or is it her barriers?

Well, either way, she shared her powers. Fury has them.

Black Widow says he can only create 40 in the game. So we should go by that.

jalek moye
Moonstone was in the fight with Whirlwind before you left Prison 42, she had shared her powers with some of the other Fold underlings. Is she just naturally immune to magic or is it her barriers?

Well, either way, she shared her powers. Fury has them.

Black Widow says he can only create 40 in the game. So we should go by that.
the immunity comes from the stone in her nervous sytem if it was removed she wouldn't be immune. Its not the same as taking her powers

MooCowofJustice
So she's a natural telekinetic too?

jalek moye
So she's a natural telekinetic too?
she isn't teleketic the stones give her the ability to manipulate gravity. But what i meant is that she isn't immune to magic the stone is, it protects her body from it (i think). So its not entirely the same as giving her a power to use.

Like i said i'm not sure if it would take that effect or not

I would have to know if someone like rouge would replicate it by touching her or something

but i'm not the most knowledgable about moonstone

MooCowofJustice
That doesn't make sense. If she gets everything from the stone, and she shared one thing she gets from it, why wouldn't the others be able to be shared?

jalek moye
That doesn't make sense. If she gets everything from the stone, and she shared one thing she gets from it, why wouldn't the others be able to be shared?
because from what i understand it isn't the power (unless is part of the intagability) the stone ony works that way because it is sealed in her body thus causing the effect. But i'm just going by what i've heard seeing as never seen her even actually get hit by magic before. Like how if someone were to copy juggernuats powers i don't think they would be as effective because he gets them from an external source that powers them farther.

MooCowofJustice
Another question, regardless of whether or not you're the most knowledgeable on Moonstone.

If she were to hold it in her hand instead of having it lodged in her nervous system, would she still have the immunity to magic and the other powers? Or would she just get the powers without the immunity?

jalek moye
hmm after looking in some comics of mine, i'm not sure that the stones grant her immunity (i had just heard they do). but when a Sorceress attacked her recently she went intangible to dodge it. If she was immune why would she?

The moonstones may make her restenent since magic itself doesn't effect them (they are also somwhat magic). but im not sure.

not that it really matters because with bishops power he can absorb magic.

MooCowofJustice
Meh.

It doesn't look like he has a way to get around Ganon then. They just continuously punch each other until the end of the Universe.

Burning thought
Or Ganon is destroyed, wasnt Hulks power absorbed? and others?

Wei Phoenix
Or Ganon is destroyed, wasnt Hulks power absorbed? and others?

Oh God no, they'd all be screwed if he had Hulk's powers and rage. Hulk was one of the heroes in the alliance.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, the only people we can really count out are the guys on the Alliance and the ones we know for sure were in the Wakandan Palace. Pretty much anyone else on Earth could be up for grabs, but I'm just sticking to the ones we saw under Fold control in the game.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, the only people we can really count out are the guys on the Alliance and the ones we know for sure were in the Wakandan Palace. Pretty much anyone else on Earth could be up for grabs, but I'm just sticking to the ones we saw under Fold control in the game.

Actually give me a minute. He has more powers than those that were seen on screen in Wakanda. I'll confirm this in like 5 minutes or correct myself.

Wei Phoenix
Ok go look a the Debriefing: Wakanda vid and you see that they also absorbed the X-Men, Winter Guard, The Avengers, Excalibur, China Force and the Great Lakes Champions.

Squirrel Girl wins.

MooCowofJustice
Lol shit. Who all are in those groups?

Wei Phoenix
Well the X-Men are completely vast in number but for fairness sake we'll just say who all were active during the CW. Jalek can probably name all of them.

Excalibur has Captain Britain, Nocturne, Wisdom, Dazzler, Juggernaut (depowered) and Sage and Black Knight.

China Force doesn't matter.

GLC notably have Deadpool, Squirrel Girl and Doorman.

No one else really matters now that he has Squirrel Girl, she literally has the power to beat any bad guy and she's beaten villains way above these guys.

jalek moye
Well the X-Men are completely vast in number but for fairness sake we'll just say who all were active during the CW. Jalek can probably name all of them.

Excalibur has Captain Britain, Nocturne, Wisdom, Dazzler, Juggernaut (depowered) and Sage and Black Knight.

China Force doesn't matter.

GLC notably have Deadpool, Squirrel Girl and Doorman.

No one else really matters now that he has Squirrel Girl, she literally has the power to beat any bad guy and she's beaten villains way above these guys.

umm Juggernuat is in the alliance so. he's not in excalibur stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
umm Juggernuat is in the alliance so. he's not in excalibur stick out tongue

He was depowered anyway so he wouldn't bring much, however Cain is only DLC and not canonically a part of the team.

jalek moye
He was depowered anyway so he wouldn't bring much, however Cain is only DLC and not canonically a part of the team.

Dlc can be cannon.

in the first mua when you got the dlc it actually added to the story and explained more about what Doom was doing.

DlC is capable of being cannon

Wei Phoenix
Dlc can be cannon.

in the first mua when you got the dlc it actually added to the story and explained more about what Doom was doing.

DlC is capable of being cannon

Yeah but the fact that Cain had no voice or any special convos points towards him not being.

jalek moye
the no voice could be laziness. since he wasn;t added later. he was built into the game right from the start just it wouldnt activate in ur game without getting the code. Not really a seperate add on later. and when played before release its already in there.

So i said its up in the air

I say its laziness because they worked on him from the very beggining stages of the game and even if it was dlc I see no reason to leave him with no voice after the long r[process of working on him and others.

Wei Phoenix
Let's not pull the laziness card. Some of the DLC from MUA conflicted with the story. If that was a future version of Doom then everyone shouldn't say he's gone/dead nor should Lucia be in control of Latveria.

MooCowofJustice
He had in gameplay taunts like a lot of the characters. So the lack of voice on dialogue would definitely be laziness.

Wei Phoenix
He had in gameplay taunts like a lot of the characters. So the lack of voice on dialogue would definitely be laziness.

Every DLC character has taunts and an in-game voice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.