Big Carl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
BIG CARL!!!

The biggest bestest burger ever f***ing made for 2 bucks.
http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/08/carls_big-carl-460.jpg

AND IT IS A GREAT THAT"S WHAT SHE SAID IN EVERY WAY.

Hmm... i like the texture of the big mac in my mouth but this big carl... i can't even fit it in.

OMG it's so big and juicy and succulent and the thousand island dressing comes out when i bite!

ohhhh this feels good on my stomach....

Oh i could rub this big carl all over my face and hair and then just lick it right back off me.

Yea.... ITS A DEM BIG AND DEM CHEAP BURGER WITH DEM GOOD FOOD AND DEM GOOD JOKES.

yap. dis is what happens when you go on the boards while drunk.

Rogue Jedi
ChampBurger, dude, ChampBurger.

GCG
Bill Foster

Mairuzu
I've had it.

It's more than 2 dollars.

It's pretty bomb.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
yeh well its liek 250 but its better than in n out

Mairuzu
Agreed, better than an In-n-out burger.

They give me omega shits

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
BIG CARL!!!

The biggest bestest burger ever f***ing made for 2 bucks.
http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/08/carls_big-carl-460.jpg

AND IT IS A GREAT THAT"S WHAT SHE SAID IN EVERY WAY.

Hmm... i like the texture of the big mac in my mouth but this big carl... i can't even fit it in.

OMG it's so big and juicy and succulent and the thousand island dressing comes out when i bite!

ohhhh this feels good on my stomach....

Oh i could rub this big carl all over my face and hair and then just lick it right back off me.

Yea.... ITS A DEM BIG AND DEM CHEAP BURGER WITH DEM GOOD FOOD AND DEM GOOD JOKES.

yap. dis is what happens when you go on the boards while drunk.

I can make a bigger burger for half the price.. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing big grin stick out tongue

WhoopeeDee
Another very good reason why Carl's Jr. is awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.