Gorgon vs Black Panther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
There going to be four separate scenarios.

Black Panther standard equipment vs Gorgon who has two swords

Blade standard equipment vs Gorgon who has an adamatium sword.

Gorgon no weapons vs Black Panther

Black Panther suit and claws vs no weapons Gorgon.

Stone stare does not work.

Mike616
in all cases gorgon will murder black panther dont you see? it doesnt matter if you put wolverine or captain america or daredevil or even shang chi, the fact is simple gorgon can read his oponnents mind and know his next moves so unless you put gorgon against someone who is too durable for him gorgon will kill his oponnent

Sin I AM
so you are saying opponents who read minds cant be outfought?

Mike616
Originally posted by Sin I AM
so you are saying opponents who read minds cant be outfought?

thats right, unless you got some ability to block him from your mind otherwise you cant do crap, black panther cant do anything because gorgon has super human strength class 2, super speed, super reflex, he is a fighter at the highest levels even without his telepathy he would be able to beat black panther but with his telepathy? he will murder him every single time, as long as gorgon can read your mind know your next move and react before you even make that move... you cant do anything just like elektra and wolverine together with prep couldnt do anything

Mike616
look at mister x he doesnt have super human speed and reflex he is peak human and look how he can outfight people like taskmaster wolverine black tarantula to the point they cant land a single hit on him just because he can read there minds and knows there next move, now gorgon is mister x on steroids because with all that he got super human speed and reflex which means he is even faster then mister x which is just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Juk3n
Black Panther with energy daggers stands a chance, a slim half chance. Gorgons stats are just too much. Elektra has feats > Black Panther and she was dispatched with minimum effort. The skill stat jump from Elektra to Black Panther is negligable in some areas and minimal in others. Black Panther hasn't got the minerals to win here.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mike616
in all cases gorgon will murder black panther dont you see? it doesnt matter if you put wolverine or captain america or daredevil or even shang chi, the fact is simple gorgon can read his oponnents mind and know his next moves so unless you put gorgon against someone who is too durable for him gorgon will kill his oponnent well, cable had difficulty deciphering Black Panthers thoughts, gorgon would definitely have trouble.

Sin I AM
so if this is spite......who cant gorgon beat on the MA heirarchy?

Juk3n
so if this is spite......who cant gorgon beat on the MA heirarchy?

it'll take more that near street level opponents fo'shure. Baseline is Elektra, which is a damn hard act to follow, but we saw how she was dispatched. We can look at the enhanced ones like BP, who tbh has little advantage over elektra - on panel anyway - Rogers gets stomped, Shang might hang skill wise but inferior stats and HF say he loses eventually. Ironfist can KO, but again the TP is really the game changer. Prolly gotta start looking at mutant/meta/MA hybrids i suppose.

Sin I AM
deathstroke then hmmm? i wonder what happens when he meets characters who can read abilities as well

Juk3n
deathstroke then hmmm? i wonder what happens when he meets characters who can read abilities as well

don't know about DS, maybe with prep, but Wolverine is > DS, especially with adamantium and a top HF. aND BASED ON SOME OF ds'S H2H encounters, i would say Elektra > DS aswell, so it might take someone a little further up the ladder.

Mike616
it takes someone who is too durable for gorgon with superhuman durability because if gorgon can hurt you he will take you out , and if we include his stone staring then its very hard to put him down

Sin I AM
excuse all the questions boys, but im just trying to get a grasp at this Gorgon guy. I remember him from curbstomping Parker, and a few other appearances with Elektra and Logan when he was all working for the hand and stuff. But I didn't realise he was this uber. From what your saying he'd have to be pitted against someone like Gamora mantis or KK and I just dont see that in him.

Mike616
excuse all the questions boys, but im just trying to get a grasp at this Gorgon guy. I remember him from curbstomping Parker, and a few other appearances with Elektra and Logan when he was all working for the hand and stuff. But I didn't realise he was this uber. From what your saying he'd have to be pitted against someone like Gamora mantis or KK and I just dont see that in him.

then you dont know much about him and he will take out gamora and mantis, now gorgon vs karate kid is a very close fight dont know about that

Sin I AM
hmmmm........i will get back to you after i check a few of his scans

thanos-prime
then you dont know much about him and he will take out gamora and mantis, now gorgon vs karate kid is a very close fight dont know about that w/o the stone stare i seriously can't see him beating gamora

Mike616
Originally posted by thanos-prime
w/o the stone stare i seriously can't see him beating gamora

read her moves beat her like he did with elektra and wolverine at the same time, add the fact he got a healing factor and super human speed and reflex he will destroy her IMO he is just too much for her

thanos-prime
read her moves beat her like he did with elektra and wolverine at the same time, add the fact he got a healing factor and super human speed and reflex he will destroy her IMO he is just too much for her she is stronger than him possibly faster and a better fighter telepathy only helps so much and i can't see him beating mantis either

Mike616
she is stronger than him possibly faster and a better fighter telepathy only helps so much and i can't see him beating mantis either

well i can tell you this, we havent seeenough of him yet to really deside... until now he was superb he beat elektra and wolverine at the same time even with the fact they were prepared for him, gamora is stronger but it doesnt matter for someone with his level of skills, now also his healing factor is a huge factor, the guy shatter a sword with his teeth he is strong enough to inflict pain on gamora but the most major factor here is the fact that he can read minds and know what his oponnent is going to do and react before his oponnent, now this is a fighting speed and if he could fight off both elektra and wolverine at the same time i really think he will take out gamora and mantis and will be too fast for them in fighting but thats my opinion based on what i have seen from him until now

thanos-prime
well i can tell you this, we havent seeenough of him yet to really deside... until now he was superb he beat elektra and wolverine at the same time even with the fact they were prepared for him, gamora is stronger but it doesnt matter for someone with his level of skills, now also his healing factor is a huge factor, the guy shatter a sword with his teeth he is strong enough to inflict pain on gamora but the most major factor here is the fact that he can read minds and know what his oponnent is going to do and react before his oponnent, now this is a fighting speed and if he could fight off both elektra and wolverine at the same time i really think he will take out gamora and mantis and will be too fast for them in fighting but thats my opinion based on what i have seen from him until now gamora was able to hang with thanos in a sparring match she also has a healing factor.

as for mantis she is also telepathic i can't see him being more powerful than her and w/o more showings she is also a better fighter

Mike616
gamora was able to hang with thanos in a sparring match she also has a healing factor.

as for mantis she is also telepathic i can't see him being more powerful than her and w/o more showings she is also a better fighter

how can you say she is a better fighter then him if you havent seen his limits yet? in order to deside which character is the better fighter you have to see the character lose or at lease gets a beat down in order to see the characters limits and then deside, as of now gorgon didnt show any sign of weakness yet he is a superb fighter so to tell you the truth i really think he can take out gamora and mantis due to the things i said before but to each his opinion

thanos-prime
how can you say she is a better fighter then him if you havent seen his limits yet? in order to deside which character is the better fighter you have to see the character lose or at lease gets a beat down in order to see the characters limits and then deside, as of now gorgon didnt show any sign of weakness yet he is a superb fighter so to tell you the truth i really think he can take out gamora and mantis due to the things i said before but to each his opinion gamora knows 84% of the universes martial arts so she definitely is a better fight then him she also has pre-cognitive abilities so even if he can read her thoughts she will know what he will do as well

Mike616
gamora knows 84% of the universes martial arts so she definitely is a better fight then him she also has pre-cognitive abilities so even if he can read her thoughts she will know what he will do as well

first of all you dont have a proof to deside that she is the better fighter, unless you can prove she is the better fighter be my guest, i think it was covered many times that knowing many forms of fighting doesnt make you a better fighter, the gorgon posses super human abilities which limit wasnt revealed yet since any enemy he fought he was able to out fight him out speed him and outclass him.

wolverine who fought almost anyone in marvel universe stated himself that "no one can be that fast" , gorgon is just too fast he was able to cut the hands of someone with high level super speed abilities

you dont know if her telepathic abilities are higher then gorgons, it could be that his mind reading is too fast and he will read her mind and know her moves before she can do anything again its a posibility unless you can prove that her telepathic abilities are higher and faster then his, psylocke nided a premision from wolverine to read his mind and gorgon did it without any effort so we already know that his abilities are above psylocke

thanos-prime
first of all you dont have a proof to deside that she is the better fighter, unless you can prove she is the better fighter be my guest, i think it was covered many times that knowing many forms of fighting doesnt make you a better fighter, the gorgon posses super human abilities which limit wasnt revealed yet since any enemy he fought he was able to out fight him out speed him and outclass him.

wolverine who fought almost anyone in marvel universe stated himself that "no one can be that fast" , gorgon is just too fast he was able to cut the hands of someone with high level super speed abilities

you dont know if her telepathic abilities are higher then gorgons, it could be that his mind reading is too fast and he will read her mind and know her moves before she can do anything again its a posibility unless you can prove that her telepathic abilities are higher and faster then his, psylocke nided a premision from wolverine to read his mind and gorgon did it without any effort so we already know that his abilities are above psylocke
Battles:
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch008sy3.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch008uu8.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3235/warlockinfinitywatch008fd3.th.jpg
this is the only one i need when he can do something like this let me know until then stop being such a fanboy

Mike616
Battles:
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch008sy3.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warlockinfinitywatch008uu8.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3235/warlockinfinitywatch008fd3.th.jpg
this is the only one i need when he can do something like this let me know until then stop being such a fanboy

whats wrong with you? i am having a nice discussion here without use any name calling or anything and you call me a fanboy? learn some respect first of all then after you can call yourself a human being discuss and prove something

Mike616
wow she is beating up thanos, if something then its you who is a fanboy of thanos and you think if she was able to inflict strikes at him she is all mighty? i dont care if she was able to hit thanos what is he a god? if something those scans dont show any speed, they dont show any durability, they dont even show much skills because thanos doesnt have much of fighting skills and it wont be that hard to outclass him at the skills part, this scan only proves that gamora has the strength to hurt thanos and that she is more skilled then him which proves nothing

next time stop being a fanboy and look at the things as they are

thanos-prime
whats wrong with you? i am having a nice discussion here without use any name calling or anything and you call me a fanboy? learn some respect first of all then after you can call yourself a human being discuss and prove something that's all the proof i need we are discussing something that if you know anything about gamora is common knowledge but just for the hell of it here are more
battles:
1 shots thing
http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingew8.jpg
more 1 shots
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nightthrasheergo0.jpg
more
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rageoneshotcm0.jpg

Juk3n
they dont even show much skills because thanos doesnt have much of fighting skills
facepalm

thanos-prime
wow she is beating up thanos, if something then its you who is a fanboy of thanos and you think if she was able to inflict strikes at him she is all mighty? i dont care if she was able to hit thanos what is he a god? if something those scans dont show any speed, they dont show any durability, they dont even show much skills because thanos doesnt have much of fighting skills and it wont be that hard to outclass him at the skills part, this scan only proves that gamora has the strength to hurt thanos and that she is more skilled then him which proves nothing

next time stop being a fanboy and look at the things as they are im being a fanboy? i don't even like gamora and as for that scan you said prove she has skill that's what i did stop being a nub

thanos-prime
and as for thanos not having skill who do you think trained her? that means he must have some skill

Mike616
that's all the proof i need we are discussing something that if you know anything about gamora is common knowledge but just for the hell of it here are more
battles:
1 shots thing
http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingew8.jpg
more 1 shots
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nightthrasheergo0.jpg
more
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rageoneshotcm0.jpg

again those scans prove nothing, those scans only prove that she has the strength to hurt super durable guys thats it, it doesnt prove skills because outfighting the thing and thanos means nothing they are not even close at being called martial artists let alone top marvel hand 2 hand fighters so outfighting them in the skill part means nothing

as i said again gamora got the strength but if gorgon can hurt her it means nothing, show me scans that prove she is actually faster then gorgon... where are her speed feats to prove she can match his speed? his skills? where are scans that prove she can hang with real skilled fighter? i can prove that gorgon beat both elektra and wolverine hand 2 hand at same time and wolverine and elektra both are top tier fighters of marvel

so basically all you proved is that gamora is strong enough to hurt bricks like the thing and even thanos wont help her against someone who can hurt her, more skilled then her, read her mind and know all about her next move and counter that , has a healing factor at high levels

thanos-prime
again those scans prove nothing, those scans only prove that she has the strength to hurt super durable guys thats it, it doesnt prove skills because outfighting the thing and thanos means nothing they are not even close at being called martial artists let alone top marvel hand 2 hand fighters so outfighting them in the skill part means nothing

as i said again gamora got the strength but if gorgon can hurt her it means nothing, show me scans that prove she is actually faster then gorgon... where are her speed feats to prove she can match his speed? his skills? where are scans that prove she can hang with real skilled fighter? i can prove that gorgon beat both elektra and wolverine hand 2 hand at same time and wolverine and elektra both are top tier fighters of marvel

so basically all you proved is that gamora is strong enough to hurt bricks like the thing and even thanos wont help her against someone who can hurt her, more skilled then her, read her mind and know all about her next move and counter that , has a healing factor at high levels i have already proved all i need to all you have done is say he can beat her where is your proof?

Mike616
i have already proved all i need to all you have done is say he can beat her where is your proof?

i already stated everything there is to prove he can, where is your proof? showing me that gamora can hurt thanos and the thing? thats it? she was able to hurt guys who dont come any near the level of wolverine and elektra as far as skills so what does it prove? that she is super strong sorry but super strength wont help you here, the fact that gorgon can take her out remains valid unless you prove she is too durable or too fast for him all those scans are invalid

thanos-prime
i already stated everything there is to prove he can, where is your proof? showing me that gamora can hurt thanos and the thing? thats it? she was able to hurt guys who dont come any near the level of wolverine and elektra as far as skills so what does it prove? that she is super strong sorry but super strength wont help you here, the fact that gorgon can take her out remains valid unless you prove she is too durable or too fast for him all those scans are invalid lol your the only one on here who seems to not know how skilled she is. She has the skill,strength,and speed to beat him and frankly gamora would beat Logan and Electra to i doubt there is a street leveler she can't beat

Mike616
lol your the only one on here who seems to not know how skilled she is. She has the skill,strength,and speed to beat him and frankly gamora would beat Logan and Electra to i doubt there is a street leveler she can't beat

so i guess that means you cant prove that she is too fast or too durable for gorgon right? get back to me when you got solid proof that she is faster or too durable for gorgon until then you speculate things out of your ass stating that she is too fast for him based on nothing

Juk3n
lol your the only one on here who seems to not know how skilled she is. She has the skill,strength,and speed to beat him and frankly gamora would beat Logan and Electra to i doubt there is a street leveler she can't beat

Don't get into it dude, srsly.

Some people just don't know wink

thanos-prime
so i guess that means you cant prove that she is too fast or too durable for gorgon right? get back to me when you got solid proof that she is faster or too durable for gorgon until then you speculate things out of your ass stating that she is too fast for him based on nothing
Durability:
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationronan3019ws5.jpg

Mike616
Durability:
http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationronan3019ws5.jpg

care to explain what the hell is going on in this scan and what does it prove?

thanos-prime
care to explain what the hell is going on in this scan and what does it prove? he used the max power of his weapon and it's amazing that she is still alive let alone able to escape

thanos-prime
i also forgot she has the god slayer well 1 hit with that and he is dead

thanos-prime
logan commenting on how well her HF is
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=possiblehealingfactor5zk0.jpg

Mike616
here i will go first i will post feats of gorgon and you will try totop them with gamora here we go

those scans are before he was upgraded to levels he is now

here is a speed and strength feat the strength part is where he is kicking a tree
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2563/origin3.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9408/origin4.jpg

now here are his feats after the upgrade

here is a scan of wolverine getting stub out of no where and saying no one is that fast and thats comming from wolverine who is top fighter in marvel and fought everyone there is
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9845/sneakattack1.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4935/sneakattack2.jpg

here is gorgon countering bullets with a sword and taking everybody out while avoiding fire arms
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/456/gorgonvselektra2.jpg

elektra with a sword cant even touch gorgon
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5315/gorgonvselektra4.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1527/gorgonvselektra5.jpg

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2227/gorgonvselektra6.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3789/gorgonvselektra7.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
don't know about DS, maybe with prep, but Wolverine is > DS, especially with adamantium and a top HF. aND BASED ON SOME OF ds'S H2H encounters, i would say Elektra > DS aswell, so it might take someone a little further up the ladder. Yeah i would agree but Gorgon would have difficulty reading his mind since he can just shut it off. Elektra is a better MA than Slade no doubt Gorgon probably is too but Slade has experience on his side. In my opinion Gorgon vs Slade would be a good fight as long as he's blind folded.

Mike616
we continue

super strength
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9397/gorgonvswolverineelektr.jpg

he drove the sword so deep into wolverine and the concrete that wolverine couldnt pull it out
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/563/loganimmobilized1.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3072/loganimmobilized2.jpg

amazing speed feat and skill
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2107/telepathy2.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3632/gorgonvsshield1.jpg

iceman24567
Gamora and Mantis are definitely better fighters than Gorgon and they would beat him in a fight no doubt. Black Panther on the other hand loses.

thanos-prime
i don't have any speed but i got strength already posted

Mike616
we continue

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8492/gorgonvswolverine6.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2298/gorgonvswolverine7.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6324/gorgonvswolverine8.jpg

thats the only way that wolverine could win by tricking him to use his own powers against him

fighting the secret warriors

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2209/gorgonvssecretwarriors2.jpg

Cuts off Slingshot's hands she is a speedster with super human speed
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5881/gorgonvssecretwarriors3.jpg

took a stare from the god of fear and showed he doesnt have any fear in him
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/430/gorgonvssecretwarriors4.jpg

Mike616
please feel free to post any scans of gamore showing she can match his speed otherwisde i say he beats her to death before she can react

thanos-prime
please feel free to post any scans of gamore showing she can match his speed otherwisde i say he beats her to death before she can react you can say w/e you want doesn't make it true you don't get that good w/o speed

thanos-prime
1 hit from the god slayer and he is done

Mike616
you can say w/e you want doesn't make it true you don't get that good w/o speed

if he is too fast for her as i say then he will trash her and beat her down without any reaction from her because she wont be able to land any counter attacks on him unless you can prove she is fast enough

iceman24567
She can fight various herald level beings and this guy thinks Gorgon is to fast for her to react to? eek!

thanos-prime
if he is too fast for her as i say then he will trash her and beat her down without any reaction from her because she wont be able to land any counter attacks on him unless you can prove she is fast enough i don't have to prove something thats common sense

Mike616
1 hit from the god slayer and he is done

first provide any proof that she is able to hit him and then we will discuss his healing factor , i need to go for now but i will be back later hope to see something smile

Battlehammer
stay on topic now please, this is Black Panther Gorgon, not Gorgon vs every MA.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Black Panther on the other hand loses.

Lord Feron
BP gets owned.

Sin I AM
lol

Mike616
Originally posted by Battlehammer
stay on topic now please, this is Black Panther Gorgon, not Gorgon vs every MA.

sorry if i messed up your thread that wasnt my intention, anyway i say gorgon wens 10/10 at any scenario

Aries_04
Originally posted by Juk3n
it'll take more that near street level opponents fo'shure. Baseline is Elektra, which is a damn hard act to follow, but we saw how she was dispatched. We can look at the enhanced ones like BP, who tbh has little advantage over elektra - on panel anyway - Rogers gets stomped, Shang might hang skill wise but inferior stats and HF say he loses eventually. Ironfist can KO, but again the TP is really the game changer. Prolly gotta start looking at mutant/meta/MA hybrids i suppose.

His best opponent would be someone like Midnighter. IMO

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Prep-Man
Whare?

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.