The Jedi Coliation, The Alliance to Restore the Republic, and The Confederation vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Malak's Sith Empire and Exar's Sith Empire, but neither gets any sith.

Who wins?

Hewhoknowsall
Oh, and although neither gets any sith, Malak's empire still gets Malak and Kun's Empire still gets Kun.

Slash_KMC
I saw the thread title and somehow I knew it was you who started it.

So tell me, what exactly is known about Exar his Empire?

mattatom
Bandon solo's, hes not a sith he's beyond that, it is destined, Bandon is the Sith'ari

Ms.Marvel
... his empire sucked?

thats pretty much anything you need to know about exar and his "empire" honestly... hes just like apocalypse from marvel comics all he does is fail in-universe....

Slash_KMC
Yeh, CIS solo's.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Yeh, CISBandon solo's.

Fixed.

Hewhoknowsall
woah...noone has posted for 2 hours...

Darth Subjekt
And what does that tell you?

mattatom
This thread fails?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by mattatom
This thread fails? thumb up

Slash_KMC
This thread fails?

Oh, you finally said something that makes sense.

Huzzah!!

Darth Subjekt
Well, most of them do. Its hard to ignore the obvious.

Lord Lucien
Holy balls this is a curbstomp.

mattatom
Oh, you finally said something that makes sense.

Huzzah!! What I say always makes sense, prove otherwise. NOW!plz.

Slash_KMC
What I say always makes sense, prove otherwise. NOW!plz.

You said Bandon wasn't ugly.

Darth Truculent
Bandon wasn't the Sith'ari - you may want to take a look at Bane & Sidious.

mattatom
You said Bandon wasn't ugly. He isn't Faunus finds him hot.

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Bandon wasn't the Sith'ari - you may want to take a look at Bane & Sidious. Any canon source stating he isn't? Though I think that was a typo on my part stick out tongue

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Holy balls this is a curbstomp.

Against who? Who wins?

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
And what does that tell you?

Well it doesn't mean that this thread fails, because I meant that nobody had posted in ALL of the SW forums in KMC for quite a while, over 2 hours.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Against who? Who wins?

Well it doesn't mean that this thread fails, because I meant that nobody had posted in ALL of the SW forums in KMC for quite a while, over 2 hours.

If you and Knightfa11 turn out to be the same person, I'm gonna act apathetic but be torn inside.

Btw, it's pretty obvious who wins here.

Hewhoknowsall
Well, let's examine:

The Jedi Coliation is made up of the NJO, the Hapans and the Mandos...am I right? Now this is indeed a very formidable force quality wise, but you'll also notice that it isn't all that big. The NJO only had about 200 jedi, Mandalore is just one world, and the Hapans were only 20% of the forces of a fractured GA. Because of this, the JC isn't big enough to wage a conventional war with its two enemies, but would serve as extremely deadly guerrilla forces.

The rebel alliance was also pretty small, but it managed to take down the Empire, which is pretty cool...I don't know what else to say.

The Confederation was able to compete military wise with the GA, although ultimately it would've lost on its own.

So yeah, the 3 have the advantage of Quality (their tech is millennia ahead, and they have jedi + mandalorians and such), but they are behind in quantity.

I'd say the 3 win though: by the LOTF era clone wars era ships were considered to be ancient and a fleet of late clone wars era ships were called "a flying junkyard". And CW era tech >>>> several millenia old tech.

SIDIOUS 66
No, they are not. CIS can solo.

Lord Lucien
Well, let's examine:

The Jedi Coliation is made up of the NJO, the Hapans and the Mandos...am I right? Now this is indeed a very formidable force quality wise, but you'll also notice that it isn't all that big. The NJO only had about 200 jedi, Mandalore is just one world, and the Hapans were only 20% of the forces of a fractured GA. Because of this, the JC isn't big enough to wage a conventional war with its two enemies, but would serve as extremely deadly guerrilla forces.

The rebel alliance was also pretty small, but it managed to take down the Empire, which is pretty cool...I don't know what else to say.

The Confederation was able to compete military wise with the GA, although ultimately it would've lost on its own.

So yeah, the 3 have the advantage of Quality (their tech is millennia ahead, and they have jedi + mandalorians and such), but they are behind in quantity.

I'd say the 3 win though: by the LOTF era clone wars era ships were considered to be ancient and a fleet of late clone wars era ships were called "a flying junkyard". And CW era tech >>>> several millenia old tech. The power of the NJO surpasses the two Sith Lords. The mind-boggling numbers of the CIS surpass the unknown numbers of the two Sith Empires. The Mandalorian and Hapan kickassness surpasses the unknown Sith Empires. The 4000+ years of technological superiority surpasses the Sith Empires.

This. Is. A. Curbstomp.

Hewhoknowsall
LOL LOL LOL

This is the Confederation from LOTF, NOT The CIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I said Confederation and NOT CIS.

READ. If I talked about the Confederation standing up to the GA, then LOGICALLY (gasp!) it must mean the LOTF one.

Lord Lucien
LOL LOL LOL

This is the Confederation from LOTF, NOT The CIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I said Confederation and NOT CIS.Yes, I was considering asking you which Confederation you meant, but after I saw that Slash posted the acronym "CIS" on the 28th, and you didn't correct him back then, that you intended it to be the droids.

READ. If I talked about the Confederation standing up to the GA, then LOGICALLY (gasp!) it must mean the LOTF one. Nobody takes what you say seriously, so overlooking that is well within the realms of reason.

Hewhoknowsall
Yes, I was considering asking you which Confederation you meant, but after I saw that Slash posted the acronym "CIS" on the 28th, and you didn't correct him back then, that you intended it to be the droids.

Sorry, I missed that one.

Nobody takes what you say seriously, so overlooking that is well within the realms of reason.

Funny how you still insult me after you made a mistake, and fail to concede that you made a mistake. Also funny how you apparently got all worked up because I "refused to admit that I made a spite thread" when you fail to admit anything. Even more funny is that you've blamed others for being hypocrites before.

Slash_KMC
Sorry, I missed that one.

You s*ck. A lot. For missing my post.

Lord Lucien
Funny how you still insult me after you made a mistake, and fail to concede that you made a mistake. Fail to concede I made a mistake? I actually need to say the words? After making a post about the CIS, I made a post that noted you didn't mean the CIS--ergo negating my previous analysis. What the f*ck are you looking for?

Also funny how you apparently got all worked up because I "refused to admit that I made a spite thread" when you fail to admit anything. Kid, I stopped "getting worked up" about your ineptitude months ago, shortly after realizing you were beyond hope.

Even more funny is that you've blamed others for being hypocrites before. I have a problem with other people not realizing they're hypocrites, but I never said I had any problem with me being a hypocrite.

And about a month ago, after I countered an argument of yours, I sat waiting for your rebuttal. You have STILL yet to reply to it. IIRC right, you have made about 100 complaints about people who don't respond to you because "they're losing." So hey... hypocrite away, friendo.

EDIT: After a brief search, I found said un-rebutted argument. You don't post once after I respond to you last. Enjoy.

truejedi
just reading through that ridiculous failure of a thread, and realized something:

What was RN accusing me of overstepping? The only claim i made in that thread, and made repeatedly was a counter claim to DS's bullshit about Revan being second only to Yoda in force-knowledge.

DS claimed that Revan was the second most knowledgeable force user in history, i said he couldn't prove it. He said he didn't have to substantiate it.
Then we went into a yes you do, no you don't sort of argument, but
I never said he didn't have power, and in fact repeatedly said he DID have power, so where did all the bullshit about me discounting Revan's powers come in? Anyone with even the basest knowledge of Star Wars knows revan was powerful, just has no idea HOW powerful.
so where did I overstep pray-tell?

Hewhoknowsall

And about a month ago, after I countered an argument of yours, I sat waiting for your rebuttal. You have STILL yet to reply to it. IIRC right, you have made about 100 complaints about people who don't respond to you because "they're losing." So hey... hypocrite away, friendo.

EDIT: After a brief search, I found said un-rebutted argument. You don't post once after I respond to you last. Enjoy.

That was AFTER I posted my arguments. LOGIC (gasp!) would dictate that whoever asked the question first should have his question answered first.

Not only that, but it wasn't really all that important/grand of a response. I don't mind if you don't respond to me, but what's annoying is when you quote it but just go "na ah! you fail!" without saying HOW.

Or accusing me of X, and when I defend myself logically, ignoring it and just bashing me without any basis or reason.

You: You didn't give them air support!
Me: I DID give them air support...several pages ago!
You: Dude, you fail

See what I mean?

Lord Lucien
That was AFTER I posted my arguments. LOGIC (gasp!) would dictate that whoever asked the question first should have his question answered first.

Not only that, but it wasn't really all that important/grand of a response. I don't mind if you don't respond to me, but what's annoying is when you quote it but just go "na ah! you fail!" without saying HOW.

Or accusing me of X, and when I defend myself logically, ignoring it and just bashing me without any basis or reason.

You: You didn't give them air support!
Me: I DID give them air support...several pages ago!
You: Dude, you fail

See what I mean? Please, please! Stop and think about what you just wrote here. I mean really think about it and think about how it contrasts with what you complain about.

Hewhoknowsall
Please, please! Stop and think about what you just wrote here. I mean really think about it and think about how it contrasts with what you complain about.

And why should I respond to something that is:

1) not really all that important; you aren't accusing me of anything, nor were we locked in a long, heated debate. I just posted something and then left the thread.

2) you failed to respond to a MUCH more important argument that I made BEFORE you ignored mine and made yours

3) I think that I actually did respond to it, or at least part of it (not sure though)...

Darth_Glentract
So can you go over one more time for clarification what forces exactly are participating?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
So can you go over one more time for clarification what forces exactly are participating?

Team 1:

Jedi Coliation
Alliance to Restore the Republic
Confederation from LOTF

Team 2:
Malak's Sith Empire - no sith except Malak
Exar's Sith Empire - no sith except Exar
Just to make it fair, maybe we should add in Ragno's Sith Empire - no sith except Ragnos

Slash_KMC
Oh yes, let's change the OP. That's new.

Darth_Glentract
Oh okay. I'm saying that new technology trumps here. Team 1 wins.

Red Nemesis
TJ, didn't you say something like "prove Revan got anything from Malachor?" I think that outburst was where you lost me. I'll retract my rant if you didn't say that, but mostly I didn't want to agree with you since you looked so bad. There's a reason that humans in the real world don't like speaking with DS. He is unpleasant. You being like him was doubly unpleasant.

(The internet allows us to ignore idiots and jerks though, so we don't have the same problem as the real world does.)

mattatom
Treat RL like Facebook.If someone comes up to you saying " Do you wanna be friends" Put up your middle finger and say "Rejected". Works for my nephew wink

truejedi
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
TJ, didn't you say something like "prove Revan got anything from Malachor?"

What I kept asking for was one technique that he got from Malachor. One Holocran that he acquired. One skill that was increased by his time there. I was repeatedly denied that. By the time i made the above claim, i had already asked the above questions repeatedly, and was referring to THEM when I made that statement.

Its common sense that he learned things on malachor, and all the evidence points to it, unfortunately, there is no way of proving a single thing that he learned there, so to say that his knowledge was more than Yoda based on an unknown quantity of knowledge acquired at Malachor was foolish at best. Just because the knowledge was available to Revan doesn't mean he absorbed it all in the short time that he had, and there is no proof that THAT knowledge was greater than what Yoda had available.

Granted, I can't prove what Yoda learned either, but i didn't make the claim, i asked DS to prove HIS claim that Revan knew more. He simply put: Couldn't, OR WOULDN'T provide proof of ONE THING that Revan learned on malachar. And that is what I was stating with the above statement. I'm pretty sure if you had read the entire thread, you would have realized that. By the time you jumped in, we had been over that several times. I several times made statements saying i theoretically supported Revan, but couldn't rank him. DS was the one trying to rank him the whole time.

As explained above, my only contention in that entire thread was DS had no proof of WHAT Revan had learned, and that revan was the 2nd most knowledgeable force user ever.

I stated that over and over again tho. its still in the thread, I don't really have to repeat here i guess.

It was actually very freeing. I started out, because i would make a long-winded argument, and he would dismiss it with "none of that is relevant. try again, you lose." That is truly annoying, when you actually put some time into a post to get that response, so i went with it.

In doing so, I learned a few things about DS though.

1. He seriously believes that getting in the last word means he is right and the others are wrong. Test him if you don't believe me. He never stops coming back with one more. "wrong, you lose." Ever. It was a one-time thing for me, but quite the norm for him.

2. He thinks if one person agrees with him, that he has "won" the argument. Now my question is, what is winning and losing when it comes to discussing star wars anyway? And how does one person agreeing with you mean you got that elusive victory?

3. He is unpleasant, as you said, and rude.

KMC has been much more pleasant since i put him on ignore, i'll give you that.

Been busy? Haven't seen you around much?

Red Nemesis
I've been gone 'cuz of a triple whammy:
1. Homework, Homework and more HOMEWORK. (I sorta didn't do any for a month and a half and decided a couple weeks ago that failing is a bad plan.)

2. I am as sick as a horse that has fallen ill.

3. I am making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of time I spend online.

But yeah. Life is good.

Lord Lucien
3) I think that I actually did respond to it, or at least part of it (not sure though)... No, you didn't. Read through that entire thread again, you didn't post a single letter in there following my last response to you.

Don't you dare accuse anyone of hypocrisy, you reek of it.

F*ck it, I've finally grown tired of your presence.

Hewhoknowsall
No, you didn't. Read through that entire thread again, you didn't post a single letter in there following my last response to you.

Don't you dare accuse anyone of hypocrisy, you reek of it.

F*ck it, I've finally grown tired of your presence.

You didn't respond to a lot of my later arguments in Empire vs Earth, either, which were:

1) much longer, more thought out and more important (and if you don't think so then PROVE IT), because it was in a heated debate where you were also accusing me of something, and yet never respond to my logical justifications.

2) It was BEFORE you posted that argument

Darth_Glentract
I think we can sum this up as a win for the newer forces. Woohoo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.