spiderman vs daredevil & moonknight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
no web shooters......... middle of new york

SamZED
Spider-man loses. Bloodlust on - Spider-man stomps. Unless MK now has superdurability I dont know about.

Sin I AM
if its classic moony then they stomp, even if parker is bloodlusted

i know very little of the new moon knight, sans death

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
if its classic moony then they stomp, even if parker is bloodlusted

i know very little of the new moon knight, sans death I was gonna argue that but then saw your signiture and changed my mind.drool

SuperLuigi
spidey drops a car on daredevil. then beats moonknight with said car

Wild Shadow
CIS is on. i hate when ppl start attributing skills and abilities that characters dont have b/c they r bloodlusted. current moonkinght with gear.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i hate when ppl start attributing skills and abilities that characters dont have b/c they r bloodlusted. What do you mean by that?

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
What do you mean by that?

ive noticed most forum battles involving characters who have self imposed limits somehow display new abilities b/c its a forum fight and not a comic fight.... ppl like to ignore CIS and morality in order to justify why their pick wins....

examples:

static can do what mags can or electro.. via electricity

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ive noticed most forum battles involving characters who have self imposed limits somehow display new abilities b/c its a forum fight and not a comic fight.... ppl like to ignore CIS and morality in order to justify why their pick wins....

examples:

static can do what mags can or electro.. via electricity Oh ok I see.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

SamZED
You know nobody give a crap, right? confused You're just wasting your time.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Metalmanx
Spidey, but after a damn good fight. DD's radar sense and reflexes will allow this fight to go on longer than it normally would. And MK's gear will play a part, too.

Sin I AM
Someone tell me a little more about Current Moony. Is Marc in control or someone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.