The Infinites vs COIE Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Battle takes place in an uninhabited empty universe.

Galan007
AM ftw.

an infinite had to sacrifice the entirety of it's power/essence/soul, just to recreate a single world.

stan5677
Originally posted by Galan007
AM ftw.

an infinite had to sacrifice the entirety of it's power/essence/soul, just to recreate a single world.

aren't the infinites supposedly above eternity in power

galactusischere
Originally posted by stan5677
aren't the infinites supposedly above eternity in power

yes but that still isn't enough

Galan007
an infinite subdued the physical manifestation of eternity for a few panels, before transporting him to the DoM. aside from that, all they did was rearrange some galaxies

...and like i said before, an infinite had to sacrifice itself just to restore a planet.

guy222
A-M

SuperLuigi
if its and empty uninhabited universe would it even be a universe?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Galan007
an infinite subdued the physical manifestation of eternity for a few panels, before transporting him to the DoM. aside from that, all they did was rearrange some galaxies

...and like i said before, an infinite had to sacrifice itself just to restore a planet.

WHich imo does not make any sense since they were owning Eternity like a little ***** with a single hand which by the way big enough to close a fist around Eternity.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WHich imo does not make any sense since they were owning Eternity like a little ***** with a single hand which by the way big enough to close a fist around Eternity.

they wouldn't own Multi-Eternity who is still below A-M IMO just like Abraxas

Knowsbleed33
Actually the single Infinite sacrificed himself to undo all the damage they had done, not just a single planet.

Nevertheless, the Infinites didn't really impress me much.

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WHich imo does not make any sense since they were owning Eternity like a little ***** with a single hand subduing eternity for a few panels isn't how i'd define 'owning' *shrug*

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Actually the single Infinite sacrificed himself to undo all the damage they had done, not just a single planet. i guess it can be looked at both ways. however, based on what the infinite mainly referred to + what was shown on panel, it was a world that was saved.

but even if all the damage they'd caused was repaired, it was still a realitively small scale feat

Knowsbleed33
He said "bring life to this sphere and others". I think it was meant to imply that he was trying to undo all the damage they had wrought.

Galan007
yes i remember that. but like i said, that still only a galaxy spanning feat.

Knowsbleed33
Indeed. Like I said, they didn't impress me much.

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.