The Force Unleashed 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
Ok so I was just browsing around the tfu site just for the heck of it, and I found a new trailer: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

(u have to click on the trailer link)

It seems to be about The Force Unleashed 2, or "The Ultimate Sith Edition" or something like that.

I'm positive is isn't out yet, and if it is, well idk anything about it.

So thoughts anyone? (on the story/plot, gameplay etc.)

mattatom
Ultimate Sith Edition, carries on from the DS ending where Marek takes over from Vader, and duels Luke etc.

Slash_KMC
I'm glad this can't be considered canon.

Darth Subjekt
Well its a big "what if" but it would have been nice to have some talented force users/Jedi/Sith in the times of the OT besides Vader.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
God, that looks good. Finally a new idea with star wars. Also, Now that they have the engine and the models down, maybe they can design a longer game. It seems to cover episodes 4 and 5 so hopefully this will be the case.

Slash_KMC
Wow Knightfa11, same avatar that hwka used to have. How daring of you.

I'm ballsy like that.

Edit: that, and mike wazowski is pure awesome.

Darth Subjekt
the expression on Mike's face is exactly the same look your mom had on her face when I whipped out my.... "lightsaber." Guess she'd never seen one that big before. Strong with the force, I am.

just busting your balls... I'm hopped up on.. something.

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

I'm hopped up on.. something. ...my mom, according to you.

Darth Truculent
Game may be good, but Marek fighting Luke? Not to thrilled with that idea.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
...my mom, according to you. lol, pretty good, my young apprentice.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
I'm ballsy like that.

Edit: that, and mike wazowski is pure awesome. You know that Hewhoknowscrud originally had Mike as his avatar. Sorry to say, but that guy and any who use his picture, is forever tainted in my eyes.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You know that Hewhoknowscrud originally had Mike as his avatar. Sorry to say, but that guy and any who use his picture, is forever tainted in my eyes.

your mother was tainted in the eyes by Revan (mine) if you follow my drift.... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
your mother was tainted in the eyes by Revan (mine) if you follow my drift.... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Dude. You're a necro.

truejedi
am I?

sadwalk

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Dude. You're a necro. Yeah, Lucien, I have the same response as you when people say that sorta thing. sad

REXXXX
On topic, please.

I'm not sure how Luke vs. Marek will go, since Luke will be very lightly trained at that point...

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by REXXXX
On topic, please.

I'm not sure how Luke vs. Marek will go, since Luke will be very lightly trained at that point...

Maybe if the rebellion fails, Obi Wan and Yoda both vigorously train Luke, and in just a few years he gets to his FOTJ level. Then he and Obi Wan confronts the Emperor and Galen, while Yoda is using battle meditation to aid him.

REXXXX
Could be. I know that Marek and Kenobi fight on Tatooine in the trailer, might be that Kenobi dies to let Luke get away.

jaden101
Just incase anyone didn't know. This is going to be a downloadable expansion rather than a new game. It's only going to consist of 2 new levels.

Hybris
Boba Fett and Kenobi will die on Tatooine after Darth Stalker (or whatever his name is) slashes through loads of jawas and tuskens...

Then on Hoth, Luke will get owned aswell, it's not that hard to foresee...

Dark Exile
What if Starkiller takes Luke as an apprentice?

Lord Lucien
I don't know. What IF?

Wolverine2179
This game is about how starkiller becomes black and how he fell to the black side.

truejedi
fool, starkiller is asian. And this is about how he brought the olympics to South America.

YOu be gettin' your story lines all confused!

god i hope this is for pc. I'm probably going to find a spike and nail the dev's heads to my cieling if it's not.

Major Valerian
I'm getting this one.

kotorfan
this one looks great. and its not canon. so I'll be happy with w/e overpoweredness is in it. I just hope starkiller dies in a better way or somehow messes up the emperor, cuz i hate how hes turned into another vader.

Major Valerian
A significantly more powerful Vader; worth mentioning.

Darth Subjekt
This game is all meant to be done in fun. Its not canon, obviously, so why not just sit back and enjoy it?

Lord Lucien
Well then what'll we have to b*tch about?

kotorfan
idk. lol I'm having major jet lag.

one thing doesn't make sense. How is he dependent on life support and can use lightning still...

Nephthys
Probably didn't actually lose his arms.

KingD19
He, he didn't lose any limbs, Sidious just dropped a ship on him.

This is what he looks like

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/be/SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg/730px-SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

Major Valerian
That's badass.

Kazenji
And also you don't need to get this for that costume you get it unlocked with the Normal game of Force Unleashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.