Cosmic Extant vs. Solar (Man of the Atom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
I've been on an Extant kick, so I was curious to see how he'd do against one of the most powerful characters ever?

Fight in a neutral universe.

occultdestroyer
Solar, The Man of the Atom

Galan007
based on feats, solar ftw.

not only did he create and destroy numerous universes, just to see how certain events would play out - but he also destroyed the whole of valiant AND image in one fell swoop .... and he accomplished that feat at half power to boot.

whereas extant created a single universe which merely threatened the rest of DC though i will say that if extant would've possessed a complete worlogog, instead of the incomplete 'gog he had during the JSA issues, i doubt solar's attacks would have much of affect on him..

but as it stands... yeah, solar wins.

Lord Feron
I know not much but what ppl say of Solar but everytime he is in a forum fight... everyone always says solar. he is like beyonder level or something?

Dr. Killshot
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I know not much but what ppl say of Solar but everytime he is in a forum fight... everyone always says solar. he is like beyonder level or something?
almost

Endless Mike
Solar

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.