Solid Snake vs Ryo Hazuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

First_Tsurugi06
Strictly hand-to-hand, both at their primes.

Merc'd
I didnt get very far in shenmue, and i played it when i was young so i dont remember very much, but from my experience i would say Snake wins

First_Tsurugi06
Well for an idea on Ryo's skills, he was taught mainly in a form of Jiujitsu IIRC, and learns a fair bit of Chinese martial arts techniques in the second game. A better idea of his capabilities can be seen in the QTE scenes rather than the free battles. I'd say the toughest single opponent Ryo had fought in the first game was some Gollum ripoff that had pretty impressive agility (I won't go so far as to say anyone in Shenmue is superehuman though). I'm kinda rusty on the second game's details myself. I can't name all the techniques, but it's around a couple dozen. In one instance, he also managed to battle about five or six dozen thugs with the help of that guy in the suit near the first game's climax.

Just a run-down. Snake is pretty self-explanatory.

iChaos
I don't know who Ryo is, but Snake probably beats him.

First_Tsurugi06
The Shenmue guy. Never played the game?

Merc'd
i dont think many people have =/ now i wish i had my dreamcast sad

Wei Phoenix
I played it. A huge fan.

Sin_Volvagia
cqc is superior to asian martial arts. if shenmue isn't like the comic martial artists, he's going down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.