The New Gods vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Orion
Infinity Man
Lightray
Barda
Miracle
Forever People
Takion

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

quanchi112
Monarch wins.

Galan007
infinity man at his 'most recent' levels would do quite well. afterall, he DID stalemate scott free when he was possessed by the anti-life entity itself...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
infinity man at his 'most recent' levels would do quite well. afterall, he DID stalemate scott free when he was possessed by the anti-life entity itself... You mean as the avatar of the source?

Galan007
yes sir.

quanchi112
yes sir. I never count Iman as the avatar unless stated. If this is the avatar then the team wins.

Prep-Man
infinity man at his 'most recent' levels would do quite well. afterall, he DID stalemate scott free when he was possessed by the anti-life entity itself...

I forgot about that. He'd probably do well on his own.

occultdestroyer
The greatest threats in the team, as I see it, are Infinity-Man, Takion, and Lightray (Insane mode)

He'll probably lose; too much firepower in team

KuRuPT Thanosi
edit

KuRuPT Thanosi

Wait Wait Wait Galan. We need to wait for Allan to come here and go on and on, using hyperbole, to talk about Taikon & TH3 SOURC3!! big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Wait Wait Galan. We need to wait for Allan to come here and go on and on, using hyperbole, to talk about Taikon & TH3 SOURC3!! big grin heh.

speachification aside, there is nothing takion did that would place him above someone like, say.... silver surfer.

imho.

KuRuPT Thanosi
heh.

speachification aside, there is nothing takion did that would place him above someone like, say.... silver surfer.

imho.

thumb up

quanchi112
heh.

imho. I agree. Takion was all hype.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.