What celeb would you most want to hang out with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
Based on personality, who do you think would be the most fun to hang with and why?

tkitna
Drew Barrymore

She just seems cool and down to earth to me.

quantorio
well I don't know.

botankus
Bea Arthur.

idowhatiamtold
Lebron James... check out this class clown in action

http://www.statefarm.com/lebron/#lbvideo01

Plus, maybe he could teach me a thing or two about bball!

steverules_2
Ryan Reynolds...or both the guys who play the Winchesters Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles smile

Davis Bloome
Out of the male celebrities, I'd love to hang out with Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears, Tyler Mane, or Seth Rogen. Out of the female celebrities, it'd be cool to hang out with Angelina Jolie, Scout Taylor Compton, or Megan Fox. I have a feeling that if I hung out with most of them we'd end up floating on cloud 9.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
or they'd laugh at you.

Prolly the guy who plays psych. have you seen those things where they are goofing around at the end of every episode? they look hilarious.

NemeBro
Jack Black.

Cool dood, and the fact that I apparently look like him is bonus points.

Sgt.Shakedown
Stephen Fry. He is such an accomplished, yet down to earth person.

Lonely Boy
Mr.T. The coolest dude ever!!

The Nuul
Billy Murray and Lucy Liu.

Mr. Rhythmic
Seth Green, Billy Piper, and Seth McFarlene. They all seem like fun people.

Andy McFly
I would really love to hang out with Michael J. Fox.

Ziggy22
Larry Hagman.

AsbestosFlaygon
Claudio Sanchez

He looks funny

gfdfhg
Out of the male celebrities, I'd love to hang out with Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears, Tyler Mane, or Seth Rogen. Out of the female celebrities, it'd be cool to hang out with Angelina Jolie, Scout Taylor Compton, or Megan Fox. I have a feeling that if I hung out with most of them we'd end up floating on cloud 9.

The_usher
Elisha cuthbert

I just love her smile

eyevideo12
Kate winslet

I Like Her

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by One Free Man
or they'd laugh at you.

Prolly the guy who plays psych. have you seen those things where they are goofing around at the end of every episode? they look hilarious.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd laugh at the guy who actually spells words correctly & uses correct punctuation. laughing out loud

Another guy I'd like to hang out with someday is Johnny Depp. He's a favorite of mine, and just comes across as a really laid back & cool guy.

LanceWindu
Male: Seth Green. I've met him before and he's a really cool guy, but I didn't get to hang out with him.

Female: Margo Harshman. Seems like she'd be fun to hang around with, and very easy on the eyes.

Venomanzer
Definitely Clay Aiken

jhonatancas
it depends
if it is just to hang out and kick it?
maybe Gael Garcia or Diego Luna

To hook up
Megan Fox haha

joeprice
daniel craig, if he is doing altered carbon

ADarksideJedi
Depp and if Gene Kelly was alive I would hang out with him as well.

Mr Parker
steve sanders.Im sure most people here know who I REALLY mean right? big grin

ADarksideJedi
No who is Steve Sanders and what movies does he play in?

wammamram
male: jonhhy deep, derrick rose, lebron james, and carmelo anthoy, B.o.B.
female: megan fox, beyonce, and go to the platboy mansion

wicker_man
Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister - For the pure stories that man has.

Alex Webster - The guy is a very intelligent man. I'd love to 'put the world to rights' with him PLUS I'd love to know where he gets the inspiration for many of his songs.

Glen Benton and Brent Hinds - For pure laughs!

Bruce Dickinson - Again another man that's hugely talented so to be in his prescence would be awe-inspiring.

XvampbenjiiX666
male: Xaphan (again), Alice Cooper, Danzig, Peter Hasselbrack, Lord Angelslayer

female: Dana Duffey, Kate Beckinsale, Onielar

sunyanping
The summer is approaching, and more and more people wear few clothes. If you have a perfect shape, you'd like to show you figure. On the contrary, if you are fat, you will feel shamed and dare not to wear beautiful clothes because you are afraid that other people laugh at you. Maybe you have no confidence in everything because of your body shape. From now on, Insanity Workout can help you eliminate those worries and troubles. Insanity Workout is a very popular home fitness program which doesn't need any equipment. It includes 10 workout DVDs introducing new and unique fitness methods. You just keep on it for 60 days and an unexpected result hit you. At that time, whether you are a man or a woman, you can wear whatever clothes you want. Don't hesitate any longer and get Insanity now. You can search the following: insanity wolf, definition of insanity, insanity calendar, insanity quotes, insanity results, insanity test, insanity definition, criminally insane, insanity nutrition guide, insanity plea, insane definition to find us.http://www.all-insanity.com

soulkiller
If i get chance to hang out or hook up with i would love to be with Mila Kunis

kzhen
Female: Angelina Jolie
Seem like a caring individual as shown through her actions, and seems like someone to have fun with.

aanthonyfranks
i picked Paris but i'd rather to be with Victoria Beckham

cpa_parkcity
I would have to say Dwayne Wade. I love basketball and he seems cool and a fun guy to be around.

iRuleSoHard
Noam Chomsky

UncleCartoon
Shaq just to see how tall he is compared to me.

lockanika
Bradley Cooper.. He is just so SEXYYY

Stoic
Probably Mos Def, and Vin Diesel.

Females. Diane Krueger, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Morrison, Jennifer Conelly, Rachel McAdams, Eva Mendes, and Kate Beckinsale. Yup all of these women at once. And they would all get the goodies.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Stoic
Eva Mendes, and Kate Beckinsale.

Excellent choices. I saw Eva Mendes on Conan one time (I think it was her) and she was super gorgeous and really cool. And Kate Beckinsale, hells yeah. wink

siriuswriter
Males : ROBIN WILLIAMS.

Female : I'd love to talk with Bette Davis and hear all the stories about the migraines that she caused in studio heads about not being willing to conform into a "Marylin Monroe" personality. And how she started choosing her own movies, and did "censored" material... just anything would be really, really, exciting.

the ninjak
Bill Hicks but he's dead. Hunter S Thompson but he's dead too. George Carlin?......damn. Maybe Jim Carrey. Nahh.

I'll take Kat Dennings.

Killjoy12
Juliette Lewis. She just seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

Nuke Nixon
Bill Murray

https://78.media.tumblr.com/edd98e3adde0b3f753dfe4e331d444b1/tumblr_oueiv7MN8i1rsrplco1_500.jpg

Killjoy12
Juliette Lewis. She just seems like she would be fun to be around.

Nuke Nixon
No, you said it twice and it's still not true. She seems like a flaky twilight zone crackhead.

Unless you like that sort of thing, then more power to you bro.

Patient_Leech
Bill Murray is a good one.

Keanu Reeves seems cool, plus I bet he's got some good stories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.