this Monster vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys the same senario of my last vs JLA thread(prep time and ambush) but this time we have a single guy........

1.Flash
2.Booster Gold
3.Cyborg
4.AC
5.WW
6.MMH
7.GL
8.superman

vs

SA Mangog (with power gem)......... can this brick even with prep take on this JLA?

thanos-prime
if he has time to master the gem he should beat them

xJLxKing
So the team get to ambush Mangog?

thanos-prime
the only way i have ever seen mangog beaten was through magic i have never seen him been put down physically

xJLxKing
I think they can stop him.
Flash runs with WW's Lasso, and ties him back before he finds out. At the same time, he stills his kinetic energy to back him slow. During this time, WW, Superman, Cyborg, and Booster hold the Lasso. GL(Hal) attacks him with 90% of his energy blast and MMH uses TP.....Yeah people can dream cool

thanos-prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think they can stop him.
Flash runs with WW's Lasso, and ties him back before he finds out. At the same time, he stills his kinetic energy to back him slow. During this time, WW, Superman, Cyborg, and Booster hold the Lasso. GL(Hal) attacks him with 90% of his energy blast and MMH uses TP.....Yeah people can dream cool i think the only way they can win is bfr

nicamarvin
remember its the same senario of the last vs JLA thread...he has 1day prep and its an ambush...

Sin I AM
mmh?

xJLxKing
Martian manhunter. I think that's what he meant

KuRuPT Thanosi
mangog stomps with the PG. Still hoping JL will answer the question I posed...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
mangog stomps with the PG. Still hoping JL will answer the question I posed...
where?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Monarch vs. Tyrant thread.

xJLxKing
Will do soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.