War-Hulk/Superman VS Juggernaut/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devron87
Team 01)Apocalypse Horseman War-Hulk and Superman 1 million
VS
Team 02)Full powered Classic Juggernaut and fully confident Gladiator

Arizona Desert.........

01)with bfr
02)Without bfr

Wich "Brick and cape" Team Win and Why ?

guy222
t 1

jalek moye
team 1

BruceSkywalker
team 1

Spire
T1.

xJLxKing
Team 1. Very easily. Superman can solo

Master Court
Either of Team 1 solos.

PRAYERRUN
Team 1 wins this hands down.

bbrem123
spite

batosaimsx
Superman solos

Metalmanx
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Team 2.

batosaimsx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Team 2. hmmmmmm you're wrong

dmills
No way Supes solos, but yeah, team 1

galactusischere
no way is supes going to solo
how is he going to stop the juggernaut by himself?
but yea team 1 wins

jalek moye
Originally posted by galactusischere
but yea team 1 wins
I'm pretty sure Superman 1 million had telepathy

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Master Court
Either of Team 1 solos.

No.

jalek moye
Superman 1 million does

Knowsbleed33
Probably. War Hulk doesn't.

chicio
Either of Team 1 solos.

so you are saying hulk can solo both gladiator at full power and juggernaut? GTFO

Master Court
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Probably. War Hulk doesn't.

Yeah, he does. The only challenge Juggernaut's ever given Hulk was his much higher durability and unstoppable momentum. War Hulk stopped him, and was about to cut his f*cking head off. Given that Savage Hulk has hurt Juggernaut before but was unable to stop him, it's obvious it requires a significantly higher amount of power to stop Juggernaut than it does to hurt him. War Hulk stopped Juggernaut. It's obvious he was gonna make good on his beheading threat. And Savage Hulk already beat Gladiator senseless before, almost to death, and tanked through his heat-vision. This is War Hulk. Either of Team 1 solos. I've explained why. Now, if you can, explain how I'm wrong.

Master Court
Originally posted by chicio
so you are saying hulk can solo both gladiator at full power and juggernaut? GTFO

WAR Hulk. Yes. He can. If he can stop and stomp Juggernaut, Gladiator won't be a problem either.

quanchi112
War solos.

pea55
Yeah, he does. The only challenge Juggernaut's ever given Hulk was his much higher durability and unstoppable momentum. War Hulk stopped him, and was about to cut his f*cking head off. Given that Savage Hulk has hurt Juggernaut before but was unable to stop him, it's obvious it requires a significantly higher amount of power to stop Juggernaut than it does to hurt him. War Hulk stopped Juggernaut. It's obvious he was gonna make good on his beheading threat. And Savage Hulk already beat Gladiator senseless before, almost to death, and tanked through his heat-vision. This is War Hulk. Either of Team 1 solos. I've explained why. Now, if you can, explain how I'm wrong. Youre 100% right..... This is exactly what i was going to say but glad to see that it has already been done! big grin

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Devron87
Team 01)Apocalypse Horseman War-Hulk and Superman 1 million
VS
Team 02)Full powered Classic Juggernaut and fully confident Gladiator

Arizona Desert.........

01)with bfr
02)Without bfr

Wich "Brick and cape" Team Win and Why ?

WTF? Why is this thread still open? You can move War Hulk to team 2, and add some more help to team 2 as well and SM 1 million still wins this easily.

kgkg
Superman solos with easy.

SquallX
1 Million punches through time, and kill them all.

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team 1 How..? by pounding him to death... erm

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by galactusischere
but yea team 1 wins

oh give me a break, superman 1 million AKA kal kent is stated to be the protector of his universe, he is stated to be the strongest one in the 1 million universe second to golden prime who is impowering him, kal kent while almost dying and losing his power punched 853 centeries into the future causing shockwaves thrue the timeline, kal kent held a freakin galaxy with force vision ,kal kent has the powers of a 5 dimension being, he has telekinesis,energy manipulation, force jackets, energy vision,his ice breath alone took firestorm out with easy he is a cosmic being... now who is juggernaut compared to that? hell kal kent can just trap juggernaut in a force field for ever Lol, juggernaut gets beat up by captain universe, thor, hulk physically and kal kent is by far above them he will murder the juggernaut and erase his entire blood line with a single punch

juggernaut is overrated marvel shows us him being defeated (when full power) by thor, hulk, captain univrse , onslaught... basically when ever juggernaut is going up against a high herald level he is losing he just cant get pass that power level and kal kent is by far above he stomps the entire team and glads is a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.