gorgon v classic quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
in the middle of a deserted new york city, at night.

Aries_04
Quicksilver prolly gets his arms cut off.

Kris Blaze
New Quicksilver is too fast.

Battlehammer
that why it says classic..........

Gorgon vast majority.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
New Quicksilver is too fast.

Or not.

hubaguba
gorgon will beat any Quicksilver because gorgon can read his mind and know where he is going to run and where he is going to try and attack gorgon so all gorgon has to do is stand still and counter in the right moment like he did with that speedster when he cut off her arms

Lord Feron
Originally posted by hubaguba
gorgon will beat any Quicksilver because gorgon can read his mind and know where he is going to run and where he is going to try and attack gorgon so all gorgon has to do is stand still and counter in the right moment like he did with that speedster when he cut off her arms

kinda depends how fast the speedster is. Telepathy will only get you so far if you can flat out be faster than they can process thought. IDK enough about quicksilver if he can be fast enough to counter or dodge a person that can hit him amny times over before he can move.

Gorgan does have superspeed but of course there are different levels of speed.

as for this fight I don't really know much about classic or even new QS.

Warlord
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Or not.

questioning yourself?

great... big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by hubaguba

QS has some VERY good superspeed-thought feats (processing at computer speeds, superspeed reading, etc . . .)

i'd say if anyone thinks he can read QS's mind, i'd need proof that gorgon himself can think at the speeds QS can. if he can't think like a computer, he's not reading QS's mind. if he can't read his mind, i don't think he can beat QS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.