Thor vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Classic Thor vs Spawn.

guy222
http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/4014401_iu_22-3_copy.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/4014402_iu_24_copy.jpg

Bentley
Is there any Spawn evenly matched with Thor?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
Is there any Spawn evenly matched with Thor? A CISless Spawn would give Thor a lot of trouble imo.

SouthSpawn

God Spawn would beat Thor with ease.

Bentley
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
God Spawn would beat Thor with ease.

And that would be evenly matched how? confused

The Nuul
lol

guy222
Omega Spawn some potential there

Parmaniac
Originally posted by guy222
Omega Spawn some potential there Who exactly is Omega Spawn? I saw the "original" (or at least someone who looks like him) attacking Omega, he isn't Al Simmons is he?

man I havent read this crap since he corwned himself king of heel and got booted by cain. what the hell is going on in it?

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Who exactly is Omega Spawn? I saw the "original" (or at least someone who looks like him) attacking Omega, he isn't Al Simmons is he?

Omega spawn is Al Simmons during "Image United", after he killed himself he later resurfaces as "Omega Spawn" (with absolutely no explanation as to why, where he got his upgraded powers, how he became king of hell, how he got control of all the worlds super villains, why he is a villain etc.)
And i doubt we will ever know because issue number 3 was supposed to come out last January lol

"Id"
Issue 3 is out.

I second Omega Spawn, he seems to be team wrecker. We need to find out, why he is soo "juiced" up.

Cubey

2nd Age Spawn might be a match for RKT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.