superman prime vs trion juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

r0nm0n88
juggs hits prime, he goes flying. he flys back and hits juggs. Juggs goes flying, punchs his way back. Repeat 100000xs. Until primes says **** it and flys away for the self bfr.

victory goes to jugg

xJLxKing
Prime wins if BFR is allowed.

KingD19
Juggernaut can punch through dimensions, he's gonna come back.

xJLxKing
He ain't moving in space, or a black hole.

KingD19
If he can throw a punch, he can move through dimensions. And SBP is too rash to try and throw him into a black hole, he'll just get pissed and try to keep hitting him.

And btw, it's fully possible to throw a punch in outer space.

Spire
Prime tortures him.

KingD19
How exactly, isn't torture when you injure/harm/maim someone for enjoyment/information/pleasure(for the freaks out there)???

You can't physically hurt Juggernaut, that goes a billion times over for Trion. So torture would be a moot point, besides, it's not like Prime can physically overpower, or restrain Trion in any way.

iceman24567
Physical pain isn't the only form of torture no expression

zeel
Originally posted by Spire
Prime tortures him.
not even possible.

prime loses here. no amount pf force will hurt juggs.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
not even possible.

It's very possible.

KingD19
How can he torture Prime? Enlighten me Iceman from X-Men Legends 1-2, and possibly Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

iceman24567
Bfr him to space and tea bag him while he floats around harmlessly well thats what i would do erm

KingD19
Well, he can punch his way back to Earth, and probably maneuver quite easily in space, since Trion had more access and control of his abilities than 616. And if Prime would make the mistake of putting any body part near Juggs, it gets crushed/mangled/mauled/ripped off....etc.....

Juggs can't be harmed, period, SBP can. smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, he can punch his way back to Earth, and probably maneuver quite easily in space, since Trion had more access and control of his abilities than 616. And if Prime would make the mistake of putting any body part near Juggs, it gets crushed/mangled/mauled/ripped off....etc.....

Juggs can't be harmed, period, SBP can. smile Either way you put it getting tea bagged is torture so i win eek!

KingD19
You mean torture for SBP??? Since getting your balls ripped off, then having no balls is considered torture by every male out there....except those 2 guys who chopped off their genitals with a hatchet and knife...respectively. no

iceman24567
Even if Primes balls are ripped off he still got to dip them on Juggs helmet which still = torture which = win.

KingD19
I never said he would get that far. Soon as those balls leave his spandex, they're being separated from his body.

iceman24567
Not buying it their are other ways of non physical torture by the way.

KingD19
Like? And how can you not buy it, if I'm fighting a guy, and he whips out his ding dong? And I'm Trion Juggs, either I'll knock him unconscious, or rip it clean off.

iceman24567
Who says Prime has to stand there and do it? He can do a fly by ball drop right on his eye and Juggs won't be able to stop it.

Spire
Lol.

iceman24567
I concede because this is by far one of the gayest debates i have ever had erm

shokosugi
Trion Juggs = magical

Magic is useless against SBP

SBP wins

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Trion Juggs = magical

SBP wins eek!

KingD19
You're right Ice, how about we don't ever bring that topic up again??

And Shoko, leave this thread. What the f**k?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bfr him to space and tea bag him while he floats around harmlessly well thats what i would do erm

O_O

iceman24567
sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't know how but somehow think Prime would find a way to win. He's beaten stronger opposition then Trion Juggs

shokosugi
Trion Juggs = magical

SBP wins

SBP wins

shokosugi
tell me im wrong.

KingD19
You're wrong. You're such a Superman fanboy it isn't even funny. You know for a fact that SBP only showed immunity to magic when it was directly used against him, like a magical energy blast, or BA's magic charged punches.

Juggs is powered by magic, but his punches are purely physical, and he's unstoppable, yadda yadda.

SBP goes down. and Kurupt, have you ever known regular Juggernaut to be beaten by physical means? With no plot device? Trion is like a bajillion times stronger than him. There is no one who can stand up in a fight with Juggs forever, unless they are skyfather+

chomperx9
this is SMP not SBP

KingD19
Well there ya go Shoko, you're whole magic immunity nonsense is out the window.

shokosugi
You're wrong. You're such a Superman fanboy it isn't even funny. You know for a fact that SBP only showed immunity to magic when it was directly used against him, like a magical energy blast, or BA's magic charged punches.

Juggs is powered by magic, but his punches are purely physical, and he's unstoppable, yadda yadda.

SBP goes down. and Kurupt, have you ever known regular Juggernaut to be beaten by physical means? With no plot device? Trion is like a bajillion times stronger than him. There is no one who can stand up in a fight with Juggs forever, unless they are skyfather+

Juggs without magic is weaker which is even worse against SMP.

KingD19
I never said Juggs wasn't magic, I said he's powered by magic, but when he hit's you, there's no magic effect, you're just getting hit incredibly hard. If his punches were magic, they would have said something about it in the 20+ years he's been around.

And, this is Super-Man Prime, not SBP.

Anyway, Supes loses.

shokosugi
without magic Juggs' punches are only as strong as Hercules, Thor, etc...which is useless against SMP.

KingD19
What?? Where do you get this? Juggernaut is powered by magic, yes, but his punches are just extremely hard, and his strength class is incalculable, he literally has no limit to his strength, he can be as strong as he needs to be.

So while his punches don't pour out magic, Juggs is powered by it, which has nothing to do with SMP and his magic resistance, he can still be hit, and as hard as Juggs hits, he's gonna feel it.

xJLxKing
I am pretty sure you can't swing in outer space if you can't fly. I mean you could, but it wont have as much force. It will be weak because you don't hand ground to increase you strength with.

KingD19
As hard as Juggernaut swings, even a weakened punch would still knock you for a loop. And 616 Juggs has walked on air before, I'm sure Trion could probably pull something out of his a**and mystically propel himself, or ground himself.

I'm not saying he can, but as powerful as Trion was, it's a definite possibility.

xJLxKing
As hard as Juggernaut swings, even a weakened punch would still knock you for a loop. And 616 Juggs has walked on air before, I'm sure Trion could probably pull something out of his a**and mystically propel himself, or ground himself.

I'm not saying he can, but as powerful as Trion was, it's a definite possibility.
Proof he could.
Prime took hits from plenty of heroes that are very strong. It didn't knock him out. A juggernaut in space won't have the power to even hit Prime. He is slow, he has no momentum, no ground to gain force(to punch, or move..etc). He is basically a sitting duck. He won't be able to get back on the ground because Prime will just keep pushing him whereever he wants.

Prime wins due to BFR!

KingD19
Notice I said it was a possibility, as I hadn't seen him do anything to prove it. However, 616 has walked on air, and swam effortlessly, despite the fact that he weighs about 900lbs and should quickly sink. Although in Hulk 602 when he was falling towards Skaar, he couldn't stop himself.(Although the writer made up a BFR for Juggs to lose)

Trion can perform the feats that 616 has done, since he is more powerful, and in more control of his abilities. And he could punch a hole back to Earth, since he has punched through dimensions before.

And you can't BFR a guy who can punch his way anywhere he wants.

id369
Prime smacks Juggs around in space.

KingD19
I want to know why Prime will BFR in the first place.

manx422
Prime is immune to magic
Juggernaut is powered by magic
what makes u think juggs can hurt Prime when black adam could not
Prime wins

Parmaniac
Originally posted by manx422
Prime is immune to magic
Prime wins

Prime isn't completly immune to it just damn resistant and still Juggs is FUELED by magic that doesn't mean he uses it for attacks, Juggs is most of the time shown to raise his durability and strength with it and physical force can sure as hell hurt prime

manx422
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Prime isn't completly immune to it just damn resistant and still Juggs is FUELED by magic that doesn't mean he uses it for attacks, Juggs is most of the time shown to raise his durability and strength with it and physical force can sure as hell hurt prime
He is a human without magic just like Black Adam
Adam could not hurt Prime with physical force even though he is = CM in strenghth coz it is magic based so juggs can't hurt prime
Read IC#6

Wei Phoenix
He is a human without magic just like Black Adam
Adam could not hurt Prime with physical force even though he is = CM in strenghth coz it is magic based so juggs can't hurt prime
Read IC#6

Adam does not have Trion's strength or durability. Faulty logic there.

Lord Feron
Stalemate?

hubaguba
gorgon can stone them by looking at them he can take this

xJLxKing
Notice I said it was a possibility, as I hadn't seen him do anything to prove it. However, 616 has walked on air, and swam effortlessly, despite the fact that he weighs about 900lbs and should quickly sink. Although in Hulk 602 when he was falling towards Skaar, he couldn't stop himself.(Although the writer made up a BFR for Juggs to lose)

Trion can perform the feats that 616 has done, since he is more powerful, and in more control of his abilities. And he could punch a hole back to Earth, since he has punched through dimensions before.

No, there is a difference between a swing and a punch that hold power.

D_Dude1210
Prime is immune to magic
Prime wins

Havok is immune to Solar energy
Superman is powered by Solar energy....

KingD19
Havok would actually absorb all the energy meant for Superman, instantly winning the fight because Superman is a normal kryptonian without solar energy.

nicamarvin
Either way you put it getting tea bagged is torture so i win eek! Happy Dance

I concede because this is by far one of the gayest debates i have ever had erm eek!

You're right Ice, how about we don't ever bring that topic up again??

And Shoko, leave this thread. What the f**k? sick

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Stalemate? Happy Dance

KingD19
^Exactly.

Parmaniac
Trion Juggs = magical

SBP wins

Iceman24567 = logical reasoning

Logic is useless on shokosugi

shoko wins (at least that's what he thinks)

tell me im wrong.

your wrong
http://rlv.zcache.com/fanboy_postage-p172097510067609851anrd1_210.jpg

nicamarvin
tell me im wrong.

Originally posted by Parmaniac

your wrong
http://rlv.zcache.com/fanboy_postage-p172097510067609851anrd1_210.jpg

oh no you didn't..!!!!!! eek!

hell hath no fury like a FANBOY scorned...... evil face

KingD19
What's he gonna do, sick all the Supermanses on us?

Lord Feron
Um... again how is SMP doing anything to Trion? Neither one can win. Supes and speedblitz Trion all day long. Trion won't feel shit but SMP will tire. Supes does have solar reserves and they can deplete eventually. Trion on the other hand um... does not have such limitations.

When Supes gets tired and sloppy then Trions gonna land a haymaker and its over.

but i can settle for a stalemate.

By the way... the whole idea Juggs is magical and SMp is immune to magic therefore SMP wins is so ****ing logically flawed it's not even funny.

xJLxKing
Prime can BFR him

Parmaniac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime can BFR him

maybe I don't know much about Trion some say he can't be BFRed cause of his back dimension punching, I'm not even sure who would win but shokos logic is definately stupid and he always says supe will win even if you put him against LT, Thanos w/HotU and TAAO

KingD19
You can't BFR a guy who can punch through dimensions, that's basically like saying you can BFR a teleporter.

xJLxKing
Shoko's logic is flawed. Just ignore it.

As for Juggernaut, he would need to swing with force to be able to go through dimensions. If he doesn't have ground on gain force to punch, his swings before powerless, or de-powered.

Either way, Prime can BFR him to a black hole, or other places like it.

KingD19
Nothing ever said he had to be grounded to punch through dimensions, he could just swing and open one. And no one actually know what happens in a black hole, even if you tried to dump Trion in one, it more than likely wouldn't work.

xJLxKing
It would work. The gravity would make him stay in place.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime can BFR him

Do you think that traveling through dimensions is different from traveling over a small distance?

I am unsure if Juggs can do the following. Say if they start fighting in the a stadium and some how Trion gets ringed out. would he be able to punch nothingness and travel back to the ring? I'm not sure.

Also if SMP holds of to trion too long, Trion could grab hold of SMP and possible crush the life out of him.

KingD19
Nothing has ever been able to make him stay in place, and once he's inside the black hole, who says the gravity stays constant?

xJLxKing
Nothing has ever been able to make him stay in place, and once he's inside the black hole, who says the gravity stays constant?
facepalm

KingD19
For all we know, the black hole that SMP drops Trion in, could be a wormhole and dump him a couple billion miles away, only for him to punch his way back. The reason I said we don't know if the gravity stays constant, was because I meant we don't know what'll happen inside it.

xJLxKing
For all we know, the black hole that SMP drops Trion in, could be a wormhole and dump him a couple billion miles away, only for him to punch his way back. The reason I said we don't know if the gravity stays constant, was because I meant we don't know what'll happen inside it.
We know what happens in comic. If it is a wormhole, the chances are, juggernaut will stay in one spot forever. That's if it's a wormhole. Most likely, it's not.

You can also say, that maybe Prime will miss throwing Juggernaut in the blackhole roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac

a black hole isn't really a hole it's condensed matter

KingD19
I know it's not a hole, but some theories state that a black hole can act as a wormhole, the string theory I believe it was called. Stretch someone out to near infinity, then dump them somewhere else in the universe.

SamZED
I know it's not a hole, but some theories state that a black hole can act as a wormhole, the string theory I believe it was called. Stretch someone out to near infinity, then dump them somewhere else in the universe. lol Id pick that over dying of old age any day.

batosaimsx
Prime launches Juggy to the other side of the universe

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SamZED
lol Id pick that over dying of old age any day. punk

Doctor-Alvis

Trion Juggernaut walked into the Trion dimension once. There's no proof that he can use that ability to teleport.

KingD19
Cloak goes into the Darkforce dimension, and when he comes out, he's somewhere else in our dimension. What says Trion can't do the same thing?

Doctor-Alvis
Cloak goes into the Darkforce dimension, and when he comes out, he's somewhere else in our dimension. What says Trion can't do the same thing?
The comics do. Because he's never done it. That's one of Cloak's established powers.

Now don't get me wrong, because, while possessed, Juggernaut could travel to another dimension it allows that possibility, but he never did it. Until he does it you can't really say for sure he can.

geshien
Isn't Juggs able to use his momentum even without footing as he did against Jean Grey, being magic and all? And can't he will himself more power?

With that said, shouldn't he be able to fly?

Doctor-Alvis
He can become stronger if he focuses himself, as seen when the Wager of the Octessence was activated and he was focused on doing Cyttorak's bidding. I don't know about flying though. And the walking on nothing thing. He did do that in his first appearance but he hasn't done it since. Not that I'm aware of. In fact, I remember reading him tell someone he waited on an chunk of space rock for a year because he couldn't fly. Walking on nothing again would put an interesting twist on him.

KingD19
I think he can walk on nothing if he has an opposing force. He walked towards Jean because her TK was holding him in the air. (He only did it once) That was one of his, super powerful, one time seen abilities, like shooting balls of energy at Nightcrawler and Cyclops.

And yes, he did wait on a rock for a while because he had no idea how to make his way back to Earth.

geshien
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He can become stronger if he focuses himself, as seen when the Wager of the Octessence was activated and he was focused on doing Cyttorak's bidding. I don't know about flying though. And the walking on nothing thing. He did do that in his first appearance but he hasn't done it since. Not that I'm aware of. In fact, I remember reading him tell someone he waited on an chunk of space rock for a year because he couldn't fly. Walking on nothing again would put an interesting twist on him.

I think he can walk on nothing if he has an opposing force. He walked towards Jean because her TK was holding him in the air. (He only did it once) That was one of his, super powerful, one time seen abilities, like shooting balls of energy at Nightcrawler and Cyclops.

And yes, he did wait on a rock for a while because he had no idea how to make his way back to Earth.

Cool. Thanks.

chomperx9
bump

thanos-prime
trion w/o bfr with prime

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman Prime via BFR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.