S04E04 - Acceptance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

As Hiro's life continues to hang in the balance, he distracts himself with saving the lives of others. Meanwhile, Angela tries to help the new "Nathan" remember his past, at the risk of his remembering too much. Elsewhere, Tracy is determined to get her old job back, but soon realizes that she needs to make more of an impact.

Acceptance Preview

Y13jKM1n6Dk

Discuss...

S_D_J
now the episode focus on the other characters left out from last episode... and lately they hadn't been all that popular.

let's just hope they can get it together and offer us another good episode

The Nuul
Thank God there is football to watch.

Oh, Nate is dead(maybe for now) and Sylar is officially back.

Ms.Marvel
sylar wasnt even "gone" for any decent amount of time. =\

man. heroes really sucks.

REXXXX
Well, I liked it.

starlock
Boring!.....lets get the plot moving......they are runing in circles with these characters again and again.......all of this nonsense could have been done in the first 2 hr episode.......and the plot should have been moving along...but of course we get this watered down run of the mil soap opera of changing characters rotating on the boredom platter....i mean... i chuckled at hiros antics......but lets get moving.

The Nuul
Originally posted by starlock
Boring!.....lets get the plot moving......they are runing in circles with these characters again and again.......all of this nonsense could have been done in the first 2 hr episode.......and the plot should have been moving along...but of course we get this watered down run of the mil soap opera of changing characters rotating on the boredom platter....i mean...but lets get moving.

thumb up

Mairuzu
It feels like they're trying to lead up to something but its boring along the way

REXXXX
Personally, I like the character interactions, even if the plot doesn't really get moving. There were actually a lot of good one-liners in this episode, haha.

BruceSkywalker
I was too busy watching brett favre last night, so can someone please tell me what all happened...

The Nuul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I was too busy watching brett favre last night, so can someone please tell me what all happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_(Heroes)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_(Heroes)

thanks

The Nuul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanks

NP, lazy.....

Mairuzu
lol

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
NP, lazy.....

well when something better is on .. big grin stick out tongue

Tigurh56
I thought the episode was pretty boring, but there have been worse

It just warms my heart to know Claire will be tonguing another chick in the next episode...

S_D_J
I finally saw it. (had a big midterm on Friday and I was studying all week, and after spent the weekend partying big grin )

I liked it, it kept me interested, but I see why ppl didn't like it, it felt like it just kept drawing circles around the point. but at least I got a nice ending... and Millie (Suzie Kurtz) pulling an "Mama Petrelli" on Angela was fun

moving on to the next episode...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.