Halo Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
A 7 part anime that is officially recognized as Halo canon.

Opinions? Will it rawk as hard as the games/books?

Or will it flop?

iceman24567
It might look good but i doubt it will be good who knows.

yungz22
when does it come out

p.s. i have recon armor

KingD19

Zack Fair
Looking forward to this.

I've become an anime freak...and now Halo is going Anime...this is like mixing icecream and candy

KingD19
Icecream+Candy=Major Foodgasm Happy Dance

If I can find the piece of vid that they showed on that show(it was recorded on my DVR and I deleted it)

I'll post it up, but it was sick, the Spartan was handing that Brute his own ass...with his own ass.

Zack Fair
rofl. Looking forward to the ass handing

KingD19
AS HARD AS I LOOKED FOR THAT PREVIEW!!!! IT WAS ON YOUTUBE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!

Check it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A6lojxvmy4

You'd think a guy who weighs almost a ton wouldn't be so effin fast.

Overdose
Man, the fight was badass. I'm gonna be wtchin' this, yo.

Nemesis X
Did anyone know that Halo Legends will be delayed? If you ask me, I think Bungie is a chicken to say it's canceled just like the Halo movie.

Zack Fair

You really don't like Halo do you?

---

The babysitter was hot.

Obrian needs to die though.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Zack Fair

You really don't like Halo do you?

I do like Halo but I find it ridiculous that both the movie and Anime versions keeps getting delayed.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I do like Halo but I find it ridiculous that both the movie and Anime versions keeps getting delayed.

Don't you know?

That's how all the big companies do it.

Set date - Fans prepare for said date - push it back bit by bit, the fans wait because they've already waited XXX - Release when ready stick out tongue

Still, i'm not a massive halo fan yet i will be watching this when it comes out. I'm quite interested smile

yungz22
the first episode was shown on Xbox live last friday. They are going to put episodes out every week

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Did anyone know that Halo Legends will be delayed? If you ask me, I think Bungie is a chicken to say it's canceled just like the Halo movie.

I hope you know Cancelled and Delayed are to different things.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kazenji
I hope you know Cancelled and Delayed are to different things. I think the DVD will be delayed but the episodes are being shown on XBOX lIVE.

Zack Fair
For those who didn't catch "The Package" last saturday:

2H9Y175LQv0

TvHAoKei3wI

Ms.Marvel
shouldnt halsey be in like her 60's by the time john is an adult?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
shouldnt halsey be in like her 60's by the time john is an adult?

Continuity be damned. lol.

I remember hearing Frankie talk about how they wanted people to view Halo Legends as an anime instead of just a halo cartoon. I suppose he meant continuity will go to hell for the sake of making it anime. Every anime needs a cute girl, and I guess no one else could fill the role.

Anyways keeping the continuity issues aside(there are a lot of them) the episode was all right and it pumped me up when the spartans went OMGWTFRAPEBBQ on the covenant ship.

Kazenji
Heres a clip of the CGI episode done by Shinji Aramaki (Appleseed and Cowboy Bebop)

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/01/halo-meets-appleseed-meets-cowboy-bebop/

Scythe
Recently ordered this, it looked really great, so I hope it's awesome.

Phoenix3068
I have it on my 360, full thing. Which is odd how they mixed up the episodes. Anyways, it's good but they say "Anime" and half of it was just... not anime.

Scythe
I like the way it looks. Mostly the CGI bits. Odd One Out makes me miss new episodes of DBZ.

Kosmic King
I saw the Babysitter and liked what I saw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.